Trucker suck memories

In my younger days, late twenties,  I used to cruise the 270 rest area. One day I connected with a 30 ish trucker. A very awesome sexy looking guy he soon invited me into his cab and sleeper. I snogged  him as I opened and removed his pants, he was commando. He took off his shirt and revealed a beautiful brown haired chest.  
I worked his cock and played with his bull nuts as I licked his sweaty chest. He stiffened to 7.5 inches and I orally attacked his missle giving it my full attention. After around 6 minutes I was rewarded with a protein snack. He stayed hard and I doubled my efforts had after 12 minutes I got my second helping. All the while he called me a dirty sucker.  
This was before having any cellphones so I wasn’t able to connect with him since. I sure miss cruising that rest area.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

• bottombehr changed the title to Trucker suck memories
On 5/15/2022 at 2:05 PM, bottombehr said:

In my younger days, late twenties,  I used to cruise the 270 rest area. One day I connected with a 30 ish trucker. A very awesome sexy looking guy he soon invited me into his cab and sleeper. I snogged  him as I opened and removed his pants, he was commando. He took off his shirt and revealed a beautiful brown haired chest.  
I worked his cock and played with his bull nuts as I licked his sweaty chest. He stiffened to 7.5 inches and I orally attacked his missle giving it my full attention. After around 6 minutes I was rewarded with a protein snack. He stayed hard and I doubled my efforts had after 12 minutes I got my second helping. All the while he called me a dirty sucker.  
This was before having any cellphones so I wasn’t able to connect with him since. I sure miss cruising that rest area.

oh I see what you mean, horny hard sex with lots of protein was very horny at rest stops back then

Was always amazed how relatively easy it was to find a trucker in need. Ardsley NY, Stormville NY, Brewster NY, Danbury CT.  Saw this inside of many a cab back in my "youth" at those rest areas. That was before law enforcement started being a nuisance. 

On 5/18/2022 at 12:04 PM, CumdumpDad said:

Was always amazed how relatively easy it was to find a trucker in need. Ardsley NY, Stormville NY, Brewster NY, Danbury CT.  Saw this inside of many a cab back in my "youth" at those rest areas. That was before law enforcement started being a nuisance. 

So true!!!  

On 5/18/2022 at 12:04 PM, CumdumpDad said:

Few years back I was cruised in a truck stop in south England. He was a big hairy beast of a man. Want back to his cab and he dropped his jeans, got his big thick cock out, held my head tight and roughly jammed it down my throat. He smelled so fukkin hot and sweaty that I was choking. He didn't give a shit, he just kept on fucking my throat. He was grunting and gruffly given me verbal. He didn't speak much English, Romanian I think but from the sound of it he was ordering me to swallow his load cuz he pumped a massive load of cum down my throat. Once he was done, he kicked me out. Fuck, did I feel used - in a good way!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
On 5/29/2022 at 10:35 AM, Bokkierob said:

... he got his big thick cock out, held my head tight and just kept on fucking my throat. He was ordering me to swallow his load and he pumped a massive load of cum down my throat. Once he was done, he kicked me out. Fuck, did I feel used - in a good way!

FUCKING LOVE THIS!!!  😍😍😍

This pig loves servicing truckers in need of relief. It likes sucking them off while on it's knees in front of a urinal. Makes it feel nasty.