On 5/22/2022 at 4:36 PM, BBLincoln said:

I'm so into this story. Very well written and credible as well. I appreciate the time that chi4loads must take and I hope he's happy with the feedback from guys such as me

Thanks!   I do like to hear feedback, both good and bad 

On 5/24/2022 at 2:16 AM, BBArchangel said:

This is a hot, sweet story. You could end it right here or carry it on further.  In either case, thanks for writing and sharing it with us.

As I said up front, I wrote six parts so we're almost at the end of the story.  

Part 6

We got dropped off at the sleazy, run down motel by the expressway.  "Hope she's fun!" the driver said, knowing that anyone that went to this motel only came for sex.  Two or more guys going to tag team a slut there was pretty common and the taxi driver knew it.  "Once inside, give me the layout of the room.  Chair on left, bed on left in eight feet, dresser on right 10 feet.  Stuff like that" he said as we walked up to room 107 and knocked.  The door opened and a guy was standing there in just a pair of white boxers.  

He was skinny.  Even skinnier than Owen.  Ribs showing skinny.  While he might have been two inches taller than Owen (three with the thick, dark, curly hair) he was probably the same weight and maybe less.  He had a couple poorly done tattoos on his arms and a large, nicer one across his chest saying "No Fear" in Gothic script.  It seemed appropriate since he didn't appear to be nervous at all.  Excited or eager, but not nervous.

I whispered to Owen the room layout and he moved over to the edge of the bed.

"You really toxic?" the bottom asked almost as soon as the door shut.

"Yeah, converted a week and a half ago so I should have a high viral load" Owen said and I nodded.

The chaser grinned and I think his boxers tented before he then said "Shit... you really are blind.  That's fuckin' twisted."

"Why?  I'm not different than any other gay guy other than I can't see.  Now, do you want get bred or not?" Owen said. 

After a quick discussion I had the bottom's phone in my hand to record the event.  Owen pushed his sweats down and stepped out of them while the bottom pulled his boxers off and climbed on the bed.  Owen looked a lot more comfortable than I expected and after some spit and his fingers roughly prepped the bottom, Owen shoved his stiff shaft in.  The cry from the bottom didn't deter him and he plowed the hole like an experienced top.  A few screams came out of the bottom when Owen fucked even harder.  

My dick was hard the whole time, snaking down my shorts with a constant drip running down my leg.  Owen looked like he was having fun and even made the skinny guy beg for the first charged load.  Owen fucked the chaser doggy style most of the time, standing on the floor with the bottom's ass over the edge to start and ending with the bottom flat on the bed, drilling him hard and making the skinny guy whimper.  He pumped two loads into the chaser in the hour plus that we were there and both looked exhausted.

"Sorry, I can't do a third time... My ass is on fire" the bottom said painfully.  The video and pictures told how much damage Owen had done and the pink jizz oozing out of the bottom's hole confirmed it.

While we waited outside for the taxi to show up, Owen asked "Do you think that did it or am I going to have to do him ten times like you did to me?" 

I laughed before saying "No way to tell.  I probably could have stopped after the first couple times, but I like fucking you too much" and grabbing his ass.  A few moments later I told him "You really trashed his hole though, so this might do it.  I doubt he'll be taking any dick for a few days."

"He said he wanted it rough.  Some of the stories I read said to dig my fingernails in to make him bleed so the virus can get inside him easier" he explained.

"It'll take a couple weeks before he'll know.  But now you know what it feels like" I said.

A few seconds later he said "I'm glad you didn't stop.  I like when you fuck me and you never hesitate to cum inside me like a lot of guys.  I never thought I'd find a guy that was willing to infect me, though.  Maybe I'd get one of the regular STDs sometime, but I expected that getting pozzed would stay a fantasy.  Thanks."

Just as the car pulled up, Owen said "I think I prefer to just keep fucking a guy like you did with me.  Moans are far sexier than cries of pain."

We went back to his dorm and since my balls were still full, I was on top of him a couple seconds after the door was latched.   I was too horny for any foreplay so as soon as I could get his sweatpants down I had three gobs of spit on his hole and a leaking dick trying to force it's way in.

"Oh fuck yeah... shove that poz dick into me" Owen growled out while my shaft sank into his ass.  I paused a moment once I was over half way in and tugged my tee shirt off, tossing it by my shorts that were near the door.   A quick pull and his was off too before I bent over and resumed forcing my cock further into his hole.

My chest was laying on his back with my dick fully planted inside him.  "You really got into breeding that neg guy, didn't you?   Did it feel good trying to knock him up?" I asked.  I didn't really give him time to answer before my hips were thrusting in.  When I fucked him before, I always started slow and worked up to a hard fuck since that's what he said he liked when we first met.  This was like I usually fucked with other guys when I was really horny.

"Yeah...  It felt fucking great...  Going to own his ass forever...  Just like you own mine...  Ugh...  Harder!" he grunted out between each shove I gave him.  My hands were on top of his, holding him down and keeping him in position.

He began to push his ass up and milk my cock until my cock began to throb.  The throbs turned into strong pulses with spurts of cum flooding his ass once again.  We both moaned loudly and I laid on top of him until my cock softened.  I rolled off and laid next to him, watching him roll on to his back.

"That was the hottest fuck yet.  I loved how you just fucked me without being gentle in the beginning.  It's how I imagine most cum dumps get used.   I have a way to go though" Owen said.

"Good to know" I said, grinning.  A few moments later I added  "I don't know if you're interested, but...  I'm going to a sex party this weekend if you want to go with me.  It's a no-loads-refused party and you can show off that greedy little ass of yours.  Maybe even breed a guy or two" I said.  His cock twitched a few times and he nodded his head 'yes'.

We got there early and stripped at the door like host told us to.  We put our clothes in a bag and wandered in, grabbing a drink and finding a spot to peruse the other guests.  The crowd slowly got bigger and I was describing the guys to Owen as we sipped on our drinks.  It was a mix of guys with a handful of college guys like us and the rest were mid-twenties to fifties.  "I think I'm just going to bottom tonight.  Hopefully I can get more poz cum inside me" Owen whispered to me.   

Once the crowd got settled and the alcohol had killed most of everyone's inhibitions, I knew the real fun was about to start.  "I think it's time to stake out a bed" I told him and we wandered down the hall to the bedrooms.  The first room already had a bottom hogging the middle of the bed, but the second room was empty.  He took the head of the bed and I took the foot, our bare asses facing the door. 

It only took a few minutes and I heard "Oh fuck yeah... two holes, no waiting."   That was the start of a continuous line of horny guys using us.  After the fourth load, I got up to find my own hole to breed.  I told Owen that I would be back to check on him later and the tall 30-something bear fucking him said "Don't hurry.  I got a few buds that need to tap this sweet ass.  We'll have him knocked up by morning."  The comment made me smile and I wandered out of the room knowing that Owen was  going to get his wish.

I wandered around, leaving a trail of cum wherever I walked and fucked a few guys, one other college guy and one that looked to be a tall guy in his mid-thirties.   Both got their first, albeit small, poz loads of the night.  One totally shaved twink was bent over the couch in the living room taking dick.  I walked up and when the current top pulled out I took his place.  Immediately, I had this huge hand on my shoulder.  

"Careful there, boy.  That cunt is full of some nasty seed.  We're gonna get him pregnant tonight.  I doubt those four loads have done their job yet" a deep gravelly voice said.  I smiled and shoved my stiff cock into the sloppy hole.   As I fucked I noticed the marks on the back of the twink.  Two neg and eight poz hash marks kept track of what was inside and in a puddle below the twink's ass.   

I drilled him for several minutes and noticed a few guys were waiting their turn.  My grunt preceded a big load getting pumped in.  I added my mark to make it nine, getting a huge grin from the big guy that warned me earlier.  "No meds" I whispered to him as I made room for the next guy.  He had a six inch biohazard tattoo on his upper back and I wondered whether it was better to show my status like that or not.

After another tour of the apartment, I made it back to the bedroom and found Owen fucking a thin, gray haired, middle aged otter.  A minute later he unloaded to the encouragement of the tall bear that had fucked him earlier.  "Yeah, shoot your last neg load into Harry!"  I smiled, wondering if Harry cared that the "neg" load he got was anything but bug free.

"Good job" I told Owen as I wrapped my arm around his shoulder, guiding him back toward the door.  It was just past 2AM and we had been there for almost five hours.

"Thanks!  Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did" the bear told us and the bear's friends all agreed.  As we pulled our clothes on I noticed the tally marks on Owen's back.

"Hmm,  four, two and seven.  I think that means you can truly call yourself a cum dump now" I told him.  He was confused and I explained "four neg loads, two unknown, and seven poz loads got fucked into your hole tonight."  I crashed in his room that night and both of us slept soundly.   It was a little strange sharing a twin bed with him, but we were spooned the whole night with my arm around him, holding him close.  

In the morning I was going to help him wash the marker off his back.  We shared a shower, getting a chuckle from the other guy that was drying off nearby. 

"No... leave it there.  I want people to see it" he said when I told him I was going to wash the marks off his back.  "I always dreamed of doing something like that.  Thanks for inviting me" he told me before he added "Now lean against the wall, I want to give you my last neg load" with a sinister laugh.  After the shower, he wanted me to get a picture of his back with the tally marks.  When we started to dress, he asked me to pick out a tank top that would let people see what a slut he'd been the night before and I found a stringer tank that exposed most of his shoulders.

"You might want to get something more permanent" I said and told him about the guy at the party with the biohazard tattoo on his back.   He didn't reply, but I could tell he was thinking about it.   I wondered how many people would understand the visible marks on his back as he walked around the rest of the day or two.  I would have hung around, but I had a hookup with a hung poz guy that afternoon.

Owen's profile had changed with the pictures I had suggested along with three hidden pics too, one was the picture of his back from the party. I liked the new phrase he put in the description "versatile, into risky play" yet he still had 'ask me' as his status to leave it ambiguous.    I stumbled on another profile he set up that was more blatant about what he wanted.  The picture of his freshly bred hole had the text "Newly poz.  Looking 4 neg btms and viral tops."

We continued to fuck, usually flipping, but it was back to once a week.  He was proud of how active he had gotten, keeping busy with other guys both as a top and bottom.  Two or three other hookups a week now seemed to be his norm.  Owen would tell me how much dick he'd taken or given since our last meeting and wanted to know about my hookups too.

A month or so later I asked Owen if he'd heard back from his first chaser.  "One fuck is all it took.  He wasn't ready for the conversion, though.  He bitched like crazy for over a week.  The other two were all excited, just like I was.  I'm still waiting to hear on three others.  Now... give me another poz load, Jeff" he said pulling his legs back.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 3

I can’t overstate how much I enjoyed and appreciated this story.

Along with hopefully shooting a few loads, I hope you sighted guys learned how horny we blind guys truly can be.

Like Owen, there are those of us who would be willing to take, and hopefully give, poz loads if given the opportunity.

Thanks to all of you who read “Blind Curve.”  Please tell your friends about it.

And, of course, thanks to chi4loads.  Keep reading and supporting his stories with your positive, or pozitive comments.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...