Hole hickey?

Any other boys ever get a hickey from an aggressive rim job? 

Halfway through last night at the bathhouse, I checked to see how my gape was coming along and was startled  to see a bruised dark spot on my pussy lips. 

I had been stretched by eight or ten pretty big cocks at that point, but I suspect it was the cause of one guy having forcefully rimmed and sucked on my hole. At one point it hurt a bit and I pushed him off.

Seeing the bruise made me a little nervous and I cut my evening shorter that I would have liked. 

Anyone have a similar thing happen and any thoughts to share? I’m mostly interested in how long it will take to heal, if it’s like a regular hickey, etc. Or is my theory wrong?

• Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2022 at 6:23 PM, lilsnack said:

Halfway through last night at the bathhouse, I checked to see how my gape was coming along and was startled  to see a bruised dark spot on my pussy lips. 

I had been stretched by eight or ten pretty big cocks at that point, but I suspect it was the cause of one guy having forcefully rimmed and sucked on my hole. At one point it hurt a bit and I pushed him off.

Seeing the bruise made me a little nervous and I cut my evening shorter that I would have liked. 

Anyone have a similar thing happen and any thoughts to share? I’m mostly interested in how long it will take to heal, if it’s like a regular hickey, etc. Or is my theory wrong?

I’d better check your hole to make sure it’s alright. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whew! You're in Chicago, so it couldn't have been me! 😈 I have incredible powers of suction with my mouth. And I do this thing with my mouth when rimming where I suction the hole. Bottoms either love it or hate it. I've yet to find a bottom who was indifferent to it. Sounds like at least one person in Chicago has discovered that talent for themselves....

• Upvote 2

On 5/15/2022 at 5:23 PM, lilsnack said:

I'd lay that at the feet of an uneducated Top.  There are ways to eat a Hole deeply, aggressively, and leave nothing but a smiling bottom behind. I think a lot of Tops get away with too much bs because there's always another Hole waiting if they display their lack of craft on the one they're working on presently.  Bottoms should just dismiss a Top who has no idea of what he's trying to do (or attempting).  

hot id love one!

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/27/2022 at 8:31 PM, Ieatcumholes said:

Whew! You're in Chicago, so it couldn't have been me! 😈 I have incredible powers of suction with my mouth. And I do this thing with my mouth when rimming where I suction the hole. Bottoms either love it or hate it. I've yet to find a bottom who was indifferent to it. Sounds like at least one person in Chicago has discovered that talent for themselves....

Damn! Can we clone you? I love everything about this post. I get off on pumping my rosebud into a full bloom. Having a man do that is like finding a unicorn. Love it. I’d be begging you to suck out a full blown prolapse!300A822B-0B77-44A8-8F9F-A8174FC7156C.jpeg.1c95047c17f4a936996ac89f86d32be6.jpeg

• 1 month later...

I have. It was one of the worst rimjobs ive ever received, and then had a ridiculous hickey on my bum hole for a week. I dont understand the guys that have huge fetish for rimming an ass but then they dont know the first thing about rimming an ass. You dont suck it out of socket like a vacuum. Just lick that bitch and slide your tongue in and out.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1