Hey guys, lost my virginity to two guys early this year. The second it happened all I could think about was taking raw loads. The feeling of being totally submissive and feeling a cock pulsate in me is too addicting. I’m totally obsessed now. 

I am waiting to get on PREP so that I can give in to my urges and become a cumdump. I’m talking regular cumunions, pigweek, MAL. I want to be the bottom that hops in the swing and is a total whore. I really want to it.

For you cumdumps, do you regret your decision to become a whore/slut? It doesn’t seem like something you can stop after you start.

Zero regrets here. i've been sexually active since my teens and embraced sexual promiscuity early on. I saw the religious sexual dogma for the toxic fraud it is. I rejected sexual monogamy and offered myself to all the male partners i could find. I thrive in group use settings. I have no desire to stop being a cum dump and hyper promiscuous male.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

1 hour ago, MuscledHorse said:

Zero regrets here. i've been sexually active since my teens and embraced sexual promiscuity early on. I saw the religious sexual dogma for the toxic fraud it is. I rejected sexual monogamy and offered myself to all the male partners i could find. I thrive in group use settings. I have no desire to stop being a cum dump and hyper promiscuous male.

You sound like a real whore.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TwinkChaserSlut said:

You sound like a real whore.

I am!! And proud of my sexual promiscuity and the many days and nights in sex clubs and the like where i took partner after partner unloading his male essence into me--the DNA of so many thousands of my fellow males bathing 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

Not a single regret here. I’ve never bought a condom in my life. When guys do use one on me I always try to take it off them or break it. Rubber just feels so weird. 

My only regret is not starting going exclusively raw when I first got fucked. I waited a few years for that but I made up for lost time letting thousands of men up my hole raw

On 5/17/2022 at 1:39 AM, KylerIsTrash said:

My regret is not committing to being a whore sooner. 

You and me both! No regrets about becoming a whore/slut and taking seed raw. And yeah, it is super addicting, and you can't get enough of it.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

On 5/16/2022 at 7:54 PM, BottomSlut26 said:

Hey guys, lost my virginity to two guys early this year. The second it happened all I could think about was taking raw loads. The feeling of being totally submissive and feeling a cock pulsate in me is too addicting. I’m totally obsessed now. 

I am waiting to get on PREP so that I can give in to my urges and become a cumdump. I’m talking regular cumunions, pigweek, MAL. I want to be the bottom that hops in the swing and is a total whore. I really want to it.

For you cumdumps, do you regret your decision to become a whore/slut? It doesn’t seem like something you can stop after you start.

Jump in the swing or get on the fuck bench and put your ass in the air and be the slut you thrive to be and do it without prep because prep is cheating. I was about to go on prep this past year but chose to take the all natural route and I wouldn't change it for the world. 

• Like 1

On 5/17/2022 at 3:29 AM, DianaTSSlut said:

No regrets. And I agree, once you start, it becomes an addiction. There’s no way to stop. 

Totally it's hard to stop once you get started. I can't stop on any given night then once I atop all I do is crave and think about someone breeding me until my next cumdump session 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 5/16/2022 at 8:54 PM, Guest said:

Being a pig/cum whore is addicting.  Like others, only regret is not doing it younger, but it was the 90’s.  Now we have good treatment options if we want them. 

• Like 2