Nyc black Twink seeking to chat and see where it goes with a older white big belly chub man or bear.

Would like to chat a bit and have fun with I’m a lil shy but have thought about a older white big belly chub man forcing me to take him and just using me. it turns me on thinking about and I’d like to chat about it and maybe have it happen.

Edited by CrossAlter86
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

hey.  looking to be total submissive for a younger, dominant and aggressive guy.  also into more anon meet ups - me blindfolded, shades down, me ready and waiting to serve.  am in Astoria, Queens but can travel too.  : )

• 1 month later...
On 5/17/2022 at 1:25 PM, CrossAlter86 said:

Would like to chat a bit and have fun with I’m a lil shy but have thought about a older white big belly chub man forcing me to take him and just using me. it turns me on thinking about and I’d like to chat about it and maybe have it happen.

I believe I fit the criteria, let me know if you're still looking.