Used as a cumdump while passed out!

LoadMyHoleSF

Was at Blatino Oasis in Palm Springs a couple of weekends ago.  One of their events was held at Trunk’s Bar. Place was packed and I had a fun time chatting with a guy newly moved from LA. He offered to buy me drink number three and I don’t know what the hell happened but boy did that drink hit me! Both of us got vodka cranberries and when I saw him the next day he said that it was mainly vodka that the bartender poured in. 

After the bar closed I intended on going to the after hours party at CCBC. I was so fucked up but somehow I managed to get there. I stripped to my jockstrap and walked down to the dark rooms. I got in position on one of the fuck benches and literally passed out. Sometime afterwards, I woke up to find a dick being shoved up my ass. I  maintained my position and couldn’t even raise my head to see who was fucking me. I have no idea what they look like or even the size of the cock. I passed in and out of stupor. This happened several times over the next couple of hours where I’d come to and find a dick was pounding my hole. 

Finally I was able to rouse myself to get back to the hotel. I walked out of the dark room only to discover the sun is shining and it’s 6:30 in the morning. My ass is squishy and come is dripping down my leg.  

I’ve thought about that night several times and I find I am completely turned on to think that I was used as a cumdump whore and my hole was there for any top to use while I was passed out. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 16

• 2 months later...

I'd love to be fucked like that and in the morning have to walk back to the hotel in my leather mini skirt  with dry cum on my face and hair,,, and cum dripping out of my pussy and down the back of my stocking covered legs ... So all can see what a true slut i am ...