dude bro, this is gonna sound crazy, but I gotta tell you -

Sutekh

dude this is so weird cause i was never into butt sex, i always thought it was just for fags.. but ever since my best bro helped me try meth, i noticed my butthole just keeps feeling suddenly wet and kinda looser..  I've known for a minute that this shit might be taking me over and messing up my mind, but as I started reading these messages I've been sending all my buddies, I started to really understand what happened..  

dude when I smoke meth, it;'s so fuckin awesome, my butthole even tingles some and i kinda am getting obsessed with it, wanting to tell everybody about how it seems like my butthole is just getting looser and wet, even like, family, I feel like they need to know.. i know it's crazy, but bro meth is so awesome, do you wanna try it?  will you show me your butthole if I get you high too, dude, I just fuckin love holes now, not like I'm gay but..  

because i can't stop telling people and touching it, like rubbing my butthole's puffy lips and feeling it open up and, i think i need to put stuff inside it, i've never felt this, it's kinda insane - yesterday this football player lookin dude walked by me in the park while i hand my hand in my sweat shorts just touching my butthole. and when he looked at me for some reason i just put my legs up and asked him if he wanted to touch my pig hole too.. fucking crazy dude, but i guess i'm totally an actual fag now cause he just slid his big hard cock right in me and I just moaned, and when he said he was gonna nut in my fuckin butthole I didn't even try to stop him..

so have y'all ever like, heard of this bros? cause now you know i'm a faggot piggy boy, i mean, whoa, i don't know what, oinkkkk, dude, please put your cocks in me too, cum in me, i fucking need it oink..

i was a little worried that maybe id gone too far and this was all just the meth, but dude i fuckin love the meth, i don't think ill stop no matter what it makes me do.. i even started just shoving fat shards up my hole now and the more i'm oinking at dudes the more i just wanted to get higher, and dude, I never realized it but nothing tastes better than slurping on their sweaty buttholes and rubbing them all over my face, I just kinda feel like I have to, i can't believe I just literally suck on their holes for hours and I fuckin just love it

so now my piggy faggot butthole is just like dripping constantly and i couldn't stop it, it tastes so good bruh, oink, it gets so slimy, so i tasted it and bro it's so fuckin good i just keep scooping out more, you can try it too, check this out, OINK BRO, fuck yeah, I basically just rub my hole all day and suck the slime off my fingers

when i realized i was just letting these random dudes come in my apartment and slide their fucking dicks in me dude constantly, like big fucking cocks and i was so high i just laid there gooned out and thanking them for stretching out my ever looser pig hole, I suddenly realized my whole life was meant for me to turn into this cock-worshipping pig faggot cumdump, and I couldn't stop myself from messaging everyone I knew, even my old frat mates from college, straight and married didn't even matter

i didn't realize they'd all been filming me too, breeding my pig faggot hole while oinked mindlessly and begged them to make my hole theirs, until my dad FaceTimed me all concerned and said he needed to talk with me about a video his coworker sent him.. but he hadn't even finished the sentence when i realized i was already on my back actually showing my fuckin dad my puffy sticky pig faggot butthole and begging him to breed me just like all everyone else does - surprisingly he just kinda stared blankly for a moment then got noticeably sweaty as he said he would just come over..  

dad probably never really expected his first son to turn into a mindless pervy piggy cumdump for any and all cocks but i could never fucking stop now, now I know i was born to be a total fucking pig faggot and lick dude buttholes all day long, thank Sarah Palin for giving me my true purpose, FUCK YEAH METH BROS - but dad feeling the same way, fuck yeah, oink, I can't believe I hadn't been sliding my hole down the thick fuckin pig dick that made me my whole life, dad was this hot fucking faggot dad too and now I was so proud to give him my hole, fuckin awesome

I kinda thought my brothers would feel weird about me sending them snapchats of me begging our dad to fill my pig faggot butthole full of his toxic poz cum - they didn't even know i was a faggot yet and here i was showing them how dad and me were both pozzed up pig faggots .  but dad had agreed they needed to find out and i could tell by the looks in their eyes when they replied that my brothers were actually realizing they'd always secretly wanted to turn into junkie pig fags and cock slaves too, and I knew I better have dad bring home another bag of fat shards..  snapchat dinged again, with their buttholes already out and going, bro, check out how wet my butthole is suddenly, this is crazy, oinkk

so now that all of our lives are  totally focused on our wet loose pig holes and letting literally any dude any place any time shove their raw cocks in us, i don't have to worry nearly as much, I actually feel fuckin better than ever, being real family.  and swallowing down all my brothers' piss out of their shrinking piggy tweaker dicks keeps me so spun out of my mind i don't even care who finds out what a fucked up pig faggot toilet i am now, i kind of want them all to know actually.. 

cause the more I tell them, the more I still get surprised how they already know, id never guessed how many of them would start breeding me too..  but now there's a new secret I feel building inside me and I'm not sure I can even tell you, but OINKKKK, fuck yeah, bro, I gotta tell you..  just hold on a minute, I kinda gotta let this out..

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 15
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, versmetropig said:

Damn hoT story man - it's perfect as is, but I wouldn't mind more either - you focused on two of my favoriTe kinks!

And a third, I suppose, could be some FFun… the natural progression of a wet loose pig hole stretching, isn’t it?

• Thanks 1

@Fistcumslut you've got that righT - been FFing as a Top since 19 - would love to see the main character and his dad turn into hot masculine chempig ff bottoms - a bit like a real experience of mine FF and PNPing with a real father and son combo - see my blog here Another Real Experience - Quebecois father and son FF pnp - in the meanTime looking forward to more of this if it comes...

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 5/17/2022 at 10:55 PM, Sutekh said:

dude this is so weird cause i was never into butt sex, i always thought it was just for fags.. but ever since my best bro helped me try meth, i noticed my butthole just keeps feeling suddenly wet and kinda looser..  I've known for a minute that this shit might be taking me over and messing up my mind, but as I started reading these messages I've been sending all my buddies, I started to really understand what happened..  

dude when I smoke meth, it;'s so fuckin awesome, my butthole even tingles some and i kinda am getting obsessed with it, wanting to tell everybody about how it seems like my butthole is just getting looser and wet, even like, family, I feel like they need to know.. i know it's crazy, but bro meth is so awesome, do you wanna try it?  will you show me your butthole if I get you high too, dude, I just fuckin love holes now, not like I'm gay but..  

because i can't stop telling people and touching it, like rubbing my butthole's puffy lips and feeling it open up and, i think i need to put stuff inside it, i've never felt this, it's kinda insane - yesterday this football player lookin dude walked by me in the park while i hand my hand in my sweat shorts just touching my butthole. and when he looked at me for some reason i just put my legs up and asked him if he wanted to touch my pig hole too.. fucking crazy dude, but i guess i'm totally an actual fag now cause he just slid his big hard cock right in me and I just moaned, and when he said he was gonna nut in my fuckin butthole I didn't even try to stop him..

so have y'all ever like, heard of this bros? cause now you know i'm a faggot piggy boy, i mean, whoa, i don't know what, oinkkkk, dude, please put your cocks in me too, cum in me, i fucking need it oink..

i was a little worried that maybe id gone too far and this was all just the meth, but dude i fuckin love the meth, i don't think ill stop no matter what it makes me do.. i even started just shoving fat shards up my hole now and the more i'm oinking at dudes the more i just wanted to get higher, and dude, I never realized it but nothing tastes better than slurping on their sweaty buttholes and rubbing them all over my face, I just kinda feel like I have to, i can't believe I just literally suck on their holes for hours and I fuckin just love it

so now my piggy faggot butthole is just like dripping constantly and i couldn't stop it, it tastes so good bruh, oink, it gets so slimy, so i tasted it and bro it's so fuckin good i just keep scooping out more, you can try it too, check this out, OINK BRO, fuck yeah, I basically just rub my hole all day and suck the slime off my fingers

when i realized i was just letting these random dudes come in my apartment and slide their fucking dicks in me dude constantly, like big fucking cocks and i was so high i just laid there gooned out and thanking them for stretching out my ever looser pig hole, I suddenly realized my whole life was meant for me to turn into this cock-worshipping pig faggot cumdump, and I couldn't stop myself from messaging everyone I knew, even my old frat mates from college, straight and married didn't even matter

i didn't realize they'd all been filming me too, breeding my pig faggot hole while oinked mindlessly and begged them to make my hole theirs, until my dad FaceTimed me all concerned and said he needed to talk with me about a video his coworker sent him.. but he hadn't even finished the sentence when i realized i was already on my back actually showing my fuckin dad my puffy sticky pig faggot butthole and begging him to breed me just like all everyone else does - surprisingly he just kinda stared blankly for a moment then got noticeably sweaty as he said he would just come over..  

dad probably never really expected his first son to turn into a mindless pervy piggy cumdump for any and all cocks but i could never fucking stop now, now I know i was born to be a total fucking pig faggot and lick dude buttholes all day long, thank Sarah Palin for giving me my true purpose, FUCK YEAH METH BROS - but dad feeling the same way, fuck yeah, oink, I can't believe I hadn't been sliding my hole down the thick fuckin pig dick that made me my whole life, dad was this hot fucking faggot dad too and now I was so proud to give him my hole, fuckin awesome

I kinda thought my brothers would feel weird about me sending them snapchats of me begging our dad to fill my pig faggot butthole full of his toxic poz cum - they didn't even know i was a faggot yet and here i was showing them how dad and me were both pozzed up pig faggots .  but dad had agreed they needed to find out and i could tell by the looks in their eyes when they replied that my brothers were actually realizing they'd always secretly wanted to turn into junkie pig fags and cock slaves too, and I knew I better have dad bring home another bag of fat shards..  snapchat dinged again, with their buttholes already out and going, bro, check out how wet my butthole is suddenly, this is crazy, oinkk

so now that all of our lives are  totally focused on our wet loose pig holes and letting literally any dude any place any time shove their raw cocks in us, i don't have to worry nearly as much, I actually feel fuckin better than ever, being real family.  and swallowing down all my brothers' piss out of their shrinking piggy tweaker dicks keeps me so spun out of my mind i don't even care who finds out what a fucked up pig faggot toilet i am now, i kind of want them all to know actually.. 

cause the more I tell them, the more I still get surprised how they already know, id never guessed how many of them would start breeding me too..  but now there's a new secret I feel building inside me and I'm not sure I can even tell you, but OINKKKK, fuck yeah, bro, I gotta tell you..  just hold on a minute, I kinda gotta let this out..

Is this fiction? If so, you have a very active & excellent imagination. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been off this site awhile ... so what a pleasant surprise to discover a whole new set of twisted and very talented Chem Fiction authors! SUTEKH - you have a skill with how you frame your words. The voice of the narrator is distinct, memorable, unique and best of all-depraved! That is not a simple technique to create with an authentic voice that must always retain the volley of word play, phrasing, dialogue and pace for this specific literary genre. The words must continue to keep the reader engaged and more important - aroused!

The words surely are working on me!

M O R E  !!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2022 at 4:11 PM, versmetropig said:

Damn hoT story man - it's perfect as is, but I wouldn't mind more either - you focused on two of my favoriTe kinks!

Looking forward to accommodating more than just two of them when I come to the States

• Like 1