This sounds hot as fuck, and I'm in Atlanta and into this.  BUT not sure I am the right type.....sounds like you're more the bottom, and bf is probably top and into younger bottoms (which isn't me).  Like your big round ass btw - maybe do this in reverse - I start messaging him I have some hot slut to share and send him discreet pics of YOU.  depends what kind of relationship you have  - how that would work out 🙂

• Piggy 2

8 hours ago, Dant1485 said:

I get off on knowing my bf is messaging other dudes. Looking for someone early mid 20s who would be down to bait my bf and share pics and messages you may receive! 😈

So hot! Makes me wish I were young again. Props to you for doing things that keep your relationship interesting.

• Piggy 1

9 hours ago, Dant1485 said:

I get off on knowing my bf is messaging other dudes

So did I .... I kept a Breedboy for about 3 years, and it always turned my Cock to granite when he would get online and hunt loads.  The difference is, I loved it, he knew I loved it, and there was no subterfuge.  I know some guys like the subterfuge thing - not for me to judge at all.  The whole notion of him going out to take a couple of loads, bringing home a Hole full of Sperm was sooooo exciting - I absolutely loved it.  When all is said and done .....

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

14 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I know some guys like the subterfuge thing

I like the subterfuge, especially if the guy is shy, reserved, or conservative.

I don't know whether @Dant1485 gets off on the messages or on action (if the messages lead there).

I always hoped my ex-husband would get fucked while I was away. I fucked several of his friends, so I knew that (a) they were easy, (b) they were willing to fuck guys in apparently monogamous relationships, and (c) they were into my husband (from our conversations). I'd encourage my husband to hang out with these friends. Sometimes he would, but nothing ever happened, which was a shame.

25 minutes ago, fskn said:

I like the subterfuge, especially if the guy is shy, reserved, or conservative.

I don't know whether @Dant1485 gets off on the messages or on action (if the messages lead there).

I always hoped my ex-husband would get fucked while I was away. I fucked several of his friends, so I knew that (a) they were easy, (b) they were willing to fuck guys in apparently monogamous relationships, and (c) they were into my husband (from our conversations). I'd encourage my husband to hang out with these friends. Sometimes he would, but nothing ever happened, which was a shame.

Definitely get off on both! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

This sounds hot as fuck, and I'm in Atlanta and into this.  BUT not sure I am the right type.....sounds like you're more the bottom, and bf is probably top and into younger bottoms (which isn't me).  Like your big round ass btw - maybe do this in reverse - I start messaging him I have some hot slut to share and send him discreet pics of YOU.  depends what kind of relationship you have  - how that would work out 🙂

We are definitely going to work something out! This could be fun 😈

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

17 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

DUDE! I love the nasty way your mind thinks. This could be fun and it sounds like Dant1485 is up for it. Hope you guys share some of the out cum. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, hntnhole said:

So did I .... I kept a Breedboy for about 3 years, and it always turned my Cock to granite when he would get online and hunt loads.  The difference is, I loved it, he knew I loved it, and there was no subterfuge.  I know some guys like the subterfuge thing - not for me to judge at all.  The whole notion of him going out to take a couple of loads, bringing home a Hole full of Sperm was sooooo exciting - I absolutely loved it.  When all is said and done .....

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

My hole gets excited when a top's dick gets hard to my cummy, used pussy.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, fskn said:

they were into my husband (from our conversations)

But did you tell these friends that you'd love your hubby to take loads while you're away?  That would have made it clear that - unbeknownst to your hubby, he was fair game.  If the friends didn't realize that you'd love to have your hubby whore around while you were out, maybe they were afraid of pissing you off? 

• Upvote 1

That's a good question, @hntnhole. Being me (forthright, and with few taboos), I did tell them that they should fuck my (now ex-) husband. I even asked one to be ready to tell me whether hubby or I gave better head. 😂

Well then, the friends knew you wanted your husband to take "outside" loads, and still didn't do the "dirty-dance" with him.  I'd say you got snookered out of a hotttt potential there.  And, of COURSE you give better head, and you know it !!! 😋

15 hours ago, Dant1485 said:

We are definitely going to work something out! This could be fun 😈

I

15 hours ago, BBDreamer said:

DUDE! I love the nasty way your mind thinks. This could be fun and it sounds like Dant1485 is up for it. Hope you guys share some of the out cum. 

I want to echo BBDreamer - if anything happens please post a report on here with ALL the details…..