Biohazard / Scorpion Tattoo

Got scorpion just days after PoZ test  long planned it was no fuss and I was showing my status. Chose it for some reasons but key was uniqueness. But biohazard keeps following.    So today I scheduled my biohazard tat.  Amazingly excited.  Has powers beyond ink and skin.  Authentic to era and in red.  My beach outfits will all slow my new tat to show.   Pssst.  Secret getting hose upgrade a nose ring. Both should be healed pre party.   Damn next week and new tat has me horned.   Well slam is holding on

17 hours ago, damsonffpig said:

Proud to be inked with 2 Biohaz tatts..... one above my cock and one larger one above my ass in the middle of my back😉

That's so hot

Being on PrEP for several years, I've taken loads from guys with biohazard & scorpion tattoos.  In the early 2000's before meds, taken one but didn't see the biohazard on his shoulder.  In the middle of all the action, he took his shirt off.  We finished up with my legs on his shoulders with him deep in me.  It may have been the 1st time I heard " I never pull out!".  Never forget seeing it afterwards as he was dressing in my hotel room.  

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

1 hour ago, toolman1966 said:

Being on PrEP for several years, I've taken loads from guys with biohazard & scorpion tattoos.  In the early 2000's before meds, taken one but didn't see the biohazard on his shoulder.  In the middle of all the action, he took his shirt off.  We finished up with my legs on his shoulders with him deep in me.  It may have been the 1st time I heard " I never pull out!".  Never forget seeing it afterwards as he was dressing in my hotel room.  

Mmmmm that's so hot

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, chainsmokerpig said:

This neg faggot went and got a bio hazard symbol tattooed on its right hand 

And it looks fucking hot on you too pig, great design. Love your sleave too, which features another bio tat, doesn't it?

• Piggy 1

5 hours ago, Medwaym said:

And it looks fucking hot on you too pig, great design. Love your sleave too, which features another bio tat, doesn't it?

YES !! Well spotted  

Most people don't quite see it, on my inner arm .

Wish I could upload it here but whenever I try to it says it's too big

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, chainsmokerpig said:

YES !! Well spotted  

Got served lunch today by a sexy young guy with a bio-hazard on the inside of his wrist. Very nice.

20 minutes ago, chainsmokerpig said:

YES !! Well spotted  

Oh I spotted it, I thought you may have had some positive news! Shame you can't upload here, I'm sure everyone would love to see both tat versions 😈

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chainsmokerpig said:

No still neg unfortunately 

Well I'm sure the 2 new bio tats you now proudly display will lead to positive times, I'm loving seeing your journey and transformation (and slightly envious) 😜

36 minutes ago, Medwaym said:

Well I'm sure the 2 new bio tats you now proudly display will lead to positive times, I'm loving seeing your journey and transformation (and slightly envious) 😜

Well it might make it clear to SUPERIOR men what it is!!!! 

What do you make of its transformation so far ? If u had to describe what it was ,what it is now and what the end goal will be?

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, chainsmokerpig said:

Well it might make it clear to SUPERIOR men what it is!!!! 

What do you make of its transformation so far ? If u had to describe what it was ,what it is now and what the end goal will be?

I think the change of self reference from 'chav scum boss' to 'it' sums it up pretty well.  The permanently inked adornment of what 'it' now is or wants to be, displays everything to the world like a big advertisement. The end goal now belongs to the superior who takes ownership of 'it'.

Personally, I'm enjoying seeing the continual development with ink and I hope you achieve the status to match them. I'd like to see more metal incorporated though. Not forgetting the gear and smoking, which I doubt will ever stop.....hot.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, Medwaym said:

I think the change of self reference from 'chav scum boss' to 'it' sums it up pretty well.  The permanently inked adornment of what 'it' now is or wants to be, displays everything to the world like a big advertisement. The end goal now belongs to the superior who takes ownership of 'it'.

Personally, I'm enjoying seeing the continual development with ink and I hope you achieve the status to match them. I'd like to see more metal incorporated though. Not forgetting the gear and smoking, which I doubt will ever stop.....hot.

You've defo got it all sewn up SIR!!

Calling itself it to other MEN really feels like a natural way of showing itself what it is and them of course. 

It never expected the exposure or humiliation it receives to become so addictive but then it never imagined it would become a self identifying faggot. 

• Like 1