Biohazard / Scorpion Tattoo

1 hour ago, Medwaym said:

I think the change of self reference from 'chav scum boss' to 'it' sums it up pretty well.  The permanently inked adornment of what 'it' now is or wants to be, displays everything to the world like a big advertisement. The end goal now belongs to the superior who takes ownership of 'it'.

Personally, I'm enjoying seeing the continual development with ink and I hope you achieve the status to match them. I'd like to see more metal incorporated though. Not forgetting the gear and smoking, which I doubt will ever stop.....hot.

Also it would be lucky to be owned but doubt that will ever happen ,not through want of trying 

8 minutes ago, chainsmokerpig said:

You've defo got it all sewn up SIR!!

Calling itself it to other MEN really feels like a natural way of showing itself what it is and them of course. 

It never expected the exposure or humiliation it receives to become so addictive but then it never imagined it would become a self identifying faggot. 

We all grow and evolve over time, liking some things and others not so much. You have found what feels right for you at this present time and have embraced it, full credit and admiration to you. If we never try, how will anyone ever find their true selves.

12 minutes ago, chainsmokerpig said:

Also it would be lucky to be owned but doubt that will ever happen ,not through want of trying 

I'm a strong believer that their is someone out there for everyone. I truly believe you will find what you are looking for, as long as you keep wanting it.

7 hours ago, Medwaym said:

I'm a strong believer that their is someone out there for everyone. I truly believe you will find what you are looking for, as long as you keep wanting it.

It's a need and a want. I really hope it does happen .i think it would make a good slave 

• Upvote 1

On 5/24/2022 at 5:50 PM, chainsmokerpig said:

YES !! Well spotted  

Most people don't quite see it, on my inner arm .

Wish I could upload it here but whenever I try to it says it's too big

nothing is too big including biohaz tats!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...