How about a dungeon cumdump "escape" room?!

Cumdumpoakland

I had a thought about something like this, but with a corn maze. Have the standard maze, but instead of stations where you punch a ticket to prove you found it, you find beds with bottoms to fuck. Or tops looking to be sucked.

Once you finish at a station, they stamp your ass. Once you collect all the stamps you have to find your way out and present your ass to get your prize. Which maybe another load if you are a bottom, maybe you get sucked by another bottom maze-runner.

And if you are in the maze and meet a compatible guy along the way, feel free to have some fun!

I'd volunteer to be a "station boy". I'd want to be naked in a low stock on a platform high enough for easy access that has me on my knees with my head and hands secure. My ass presented for anyone who finds me to fuck. Or mouth, if two guys find me and want a spit-roast. This combines a bunch of fantasies and fetishes: bondage, public sex, submissive anonymous sex, barebacking, and a whole lot of cum!

• Like 5

Don't stop at fantasy, @Cumdumpoakland and @YourNoLimitsBottom. These are great ideas!

Are people thinking of a theme option that could be offered by a regular escape room (or a regular corn maze) on certain days or for private groups? It would have to be in a progressive location, of course.

Or could the escape room idea be a way of revitalizing a gay bathhouse?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for getting the escape room idea out there @Cumdumpoakland you have people thinking about some awesome activities. @fskn- great idea about bathouse revitalization, I'd pay to get in there. I'd have to agree that it would need to be private groups any way you did it. There are gay campgrounds, I have to imagine there are gay or gay-friendly farmers that would allow their property to be used for a maze (local laws permitting of course). The bathouse would probably be an easier route.

Edited by YourNoLimitsBottom
damn autocorrect!

On 5/22/2022 at 4:30 AM, rawsubfag said:

Not sure I'd want to leave!

Maybe, unlike in a conventional escape room, winning would mean staying in longer. That could apply both to bottoms and tops.

• 1 month later...
On 5/19/2022 at 7:51 AM, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

I had a thought about something like this, but with a corn maze. 

Well now I'm thinking about how bad I want a stranger in a Jason Voorhees mask to fuck me in the woods and how we can make it ALL the movie killers.

• 1 month later...

The possibilities are endless. Enter a room and the only way out is to obtain a key hanging from a cord high out of reach - in order to lower the key to reach it, you have to repeatedly impale yourself balls-deep on a massive dildo, and each time you bottom out, the key lowers an inch.

Or the key is inside a glass case that will only open when you have successfully completed a peg bench that requires you to impale your ass on a series of twelve upright pegs of gradually increasing length and girth. (This is an extension of the well-known ‘peg race’ in which two submissive men are placed on two identical benches and made to see which of them can complete the course first.)

Or an electro challenge that only disengages a door lock when you have withstood electricity through your cock and balls at a set level for a set time period.

Or a maze that has to be navigated crawling on hands and knees while dragging a 10lb weight by your testicles.

For an intellectual challenge, solve a brain-teaser while tied to a table before time elapses and the stopper blocking the tube inserted up your ass is removed and allows the box of ants at the other end to go exploring.

Endless…

• Like 1