Loading My Cum Hole 5/13

Recent Friday afternoon my Cum Hole and I check into a hotel room. I defrost one of the pill bottles full of my frozen loads—15 total. After 10 minutes in hot water they’re melted and warm, ready for loading. I brought a plastic syringe my veterinarian gave me to administer meds orally to my pet, but instead I’ll be administering loads to my Cum Hole. He’s earned every one of them.

I eat and worship his hole that I’ve missed for almost a month, and I tell him I need to lube his hole before I slide in. I fill the syringe and inject him with load one of the day. He says it’s warm, but not deep enough. So I slide my cock in slowly, and he tells me to put more lube, I put another syringe then proceed to begin stretching him. He’s squeezing and loosening his hole in all the places and just the way I like, but I tell him to pace himself because there’s still tops coming to load him.

First top: hung 8.5” white stud. I suck him off when he walks into the room while my Cum Hole patiently waits ass up on the edge of the bed. When he’s good and hard I guide his cock to my Cum Hole who takes a big hit of the fresh poppers I brought him. Top finds his rhythm quick, and my Cum Hole is moaning hard. I check his blindfold is still on tight, and then start kissing the loader. Within a few minutes he’s shooting deep in Cum Hole, and then we both clean off the cock. Says he hadn’t cum in four days.

I inject five more loads into my Cum Hole, and keep him stretched with my cock while we wait for the next top.

Second top: muscular 7.5” latino hottie. He wants us both to share my Cum Hole, so I blindfold him and tell him to get his ass up on the edge of the bed while he sucks me off. Top walks in, starts eating his hole, and I ask him if it’s cummy enough. He smiles and says it’s perfect, and I lean to my Cum Hole to tell him in his ear, “You hear that? He said ‘perfect.’” My Cum Hole must be really exercising his hole muscles bc this top is getting into it, adjusting his leg, and shooting within a couple minutes. I tell Cum Hole to go clean off his cock, he obliges, and I stroke while watching my blindfolded Cum Hole deep throat the spent cock that just unloaded in him.

I inject four more loads, dip my dick, and then feed him my loads mixed with the first two loads. I ask him if they taste different on the different cocks. Says he can taste me on them, and his smile is filling the room.

Third top: tall thick 6.5” white dude, wants dark room ass up anon, which my Cum Hole loves. He’s quick to eat the hole. Fuck it. Eat it some more, and in under 5 minutes he’s loading my Cum Hole and is out the door. Again, I dip my dick to get a proper coating of fresh cum, and then bring it to Cum Hole’s mouth. I re enter his hole, he doesn’t stop thanking me while lifting his blindfold, and we’re so close to cumming. “But there’s still one more top coming, and this one came in you few weeks ago. He likes to eat loads.” This gets Cum Hole harder and he asks me to stop stroking his cock so he doesn’t cum yet. I ask Cum Hole how many more injections I should put in.” Three, please.” I oblige, and what’s left of the bottle I drizzle on my Cum Hole’s ass, chest, face, and hair.

Fourth top: young skinny latino dude, 6.5”. Again dark room but I can still  watch how my Cum Hole serves his hole out. I can hear slurping, the top moans, says he can taste the loads, and my Cum Hole is moaning “all those fresh loads, eat them. Fuck yes, suck them out!” and the top can barely contain himself. He mounts, thrusts not even 30 seconds and he’s unloading deep in the Cum Hole, both of them moaning hard. The top leaves, and my Cum Hole turns. “I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it but I came.” I look at him, ask him if any of the loads remain, but he isn’t sure.

I grab a second pill bottle full of freshly melted loads and inject two more. “Keep us in you for as long as possible.” My Cum Hole agrees, tells me his hole is sore, and that he can’t believe he just took almost 20 loads. I tell him he’ll get more next week.

Hours later he texts to tell me he’s drunk on cum, and thanks me again. I go to sleep that night wondering if the loads leaked out of my Cum Hole or if he slept with all of us in him, imagining that we’ve given him our dreams.

IMG_8264 small.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Piggy 6

3 hours ago, HornyForManAss said:

Recent Friday afternoon my Cum Hole and I check into a hotel room. I defrost one of the pill bottles full of my frozen loads—15 total. After 10 minutes in hot water they’re melted and warm, ready for loading. I brought a plastic syringe my veterinarian gave me to administer meds orally to my pet, but instead I’ll be administering loads to my Cum Hole. He’s earned every one of them.

I eat and worship his hole that I’ve missed for almost a month, and I tell him I need to lube his hole before I slide in. I fill the syringe and inject him with load one of the day. He says it’s warm, but not deep enough. So I slide my cock in slowly, and he tells me to put more lube, I put another syringe then proceed to begin stretching him. He’s squeezing and loosening his hole in all the places and just the way I like, but I tell him to pace himself because there’s still tops coming to load him.

First top: hung 8.5” white stud. I suck him off when he walks into the room while my Cum Hole patiently waits ass up on the edge of the bed. When he’s good and hard I guide his cock to my Cum Hole who takes a big hit of the fresh poppers I brought him. Top finds his rhythm quick, and my Cum Hole is moaning hard. I check his blindfold is still on tight, and then start kissing the loader. Within a few minutes he’s shooting deep in Cum Hole, and then we both clean off the cock. Says he hadn’t cum in four days.

I inject five more loads into my Cum Hole, and keep him stretched with my cock while we wait for the next top.

Second top: muscular 7.5” latino hottie. He wants us both to share my Cum Hole, so I blindfold him and tell him to get his ass up on the edge of the bed while he sucks me off. Top walks in, starts eating his hole, and I ask him if it’s cummy enough. He smiles and says it’s perfect, and I lean to my Cum Hole to tell him in his ear, “You hear that? He said ‘perfect.’” My Cum Hole must be really exercising his hole muscles bc this top is getting into it, adjusting his leg, and shooting within a couple minutes. I tell Cum Hole to go clean off his cock, he obliges, and I stroke while watching my blindfolded Cum Hole deep throat the spent cock that just unloaded in him.

I inject four more loads, dip my dick, and then feed him my loads mixed with the first two loads. I ask him if they taste different on the different cocks. Says he can taste me on them, and his smile is filling the room.

Third top: tall thick 6.5” white dude, wants dark room ass up anon, which my Cum Hole loves. He’s quick to eat the hole. Fuck it. Eat it some more, and in under 5 minutes he’s loading my Cum Hole and is out the door. Again, I dip my dick to get a proper coating of fresh cum, and then bring it to Cum Hole’s mouth. I re enter his hole, he doesn’t stop thanking me while lifting his blindfold, and we’re so close to cumming. “But there’s still one more top coming, and this one came in you few weeks ago. He likes to eat loads.” This gets Cum Hole harder and he asks me to stop stroking his cock so he doesn’t cum yet. I ask Cum Hole how many more injections I should put in.” Three, please.” I oblige, and what’s left of the bottle I drizzle on my Cum Hole’s ass, chest, face, and hair.

Fourth top: young skinny latino dude, 6.5”. Again dark room but I can still  watch how my Cum Hole serves his hole out. I can hear slurping, the top moans, says he can taste the loads, and my Cum Hole is moaning “all those fresh loads, eat them. Fuck yes, suck them out!” and the top can barely contain himself. He mounts, thrusts not even 30 seconds and he’s unloading deep in the Cum Hole, both of them moaning hard. The top leaves, and my Cum Hole turns. “I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it but I came.” I look at him, ask him if any of the loads remain, but he isn’t sure.

I grab a second pill bottle full of freshly melted loads and inject two more. “Keep us in you for as long as possible.” My Cum Hole agrees, tells me his hole is sore, and that he can’t believe he just took almost 20 loads. I tell him he’ll get more next week.

Hours later he texts to tell me he’s drunk on cum, and thanks me again. I go to sleep that night wondering if the loads leaked out of my Cum Hole or if he slept with all of us in him, imagining that we’ve given him our dreams.

IMG_8264 small.jpeg

That is an amazing story. Can you invite me to your next session?? Do you have any more photos or videos of it? 😛👅😛

• Piggy 1

10 hours ago, chi4loads said:

I use shot glasses with a round bottom to freeze the loads and just push the frozen cumsicles into the bottom's hole to melt inside him.

Not a bad idea. I’ve pushed in whole pill bottles of a frozen loads into my Cum Hole. Interesting feeling to use my cock to help make the loads melt in him.