WFH - hosting bottom.

Work from home a lot and this past week I was in a cumdump mood. Posted one day in sniffies that I was in and out of work meetings but looking for loads all day. 

“Door unlocked, ass in a jock, cum and go or if in a meeting, get on the bed and send a text you are here, and I’ll service while muted”

After each guy, I updated the load count which attracted more attention.

Soon after the 7th load, received a message from a Bull dom Top to “be blindfolded and ready in 5 min”. No idea what he looked like, just that his dick was massive. I got in position. 5 min later, I could hear the cringe of the door, the steps of his heavy boots, the unbuckling of the belt, the downward pull of his zipper, and then finally I could feel the presence of an aggressive/dominant figure behind me.

My body shivered with excitement, anticipating his desires and my willingness to submit. He pulled my head down to his inflating cock, ordering me to suck. He had me suck his 9in girthy cock for a few minutes while he observed and prodded my wet, loose hole with his fingers. He kept calling it “his pussy” now. Which only my me submit even more. I was in Heaven. Then like a switch, he flipped me around, and without lube or warning, plunged his 9in, girthy meat into my awaiting hole. Though I was used and loose, I still gave out a cry, because he was much bigger than the 7 before him. He slapped my face, told me to pull my legs back, pushed his weight on to my chest and pounded my hole. My hole was his and he knew it. With each thrust, my hole was asking, begging for more and the loads before were coating his cock and sloshing around in my guts. Soon he shoved his dick all the way in, pulsed about six times, pulled out immediately, got dressed and said he would be back for more. 

Ended with 8 dicks and 11 loads. 

Pic below was after the first guy. Wish I would’ve taken a before and after shot. 

CA49927F-A365-40D5-A557-069BC62216D8.jpeg

• 1 month later...