Anyone else not getting action at bath house sling?

• Moderators

I think some bathhouses have public slings because it is expected of them, but they don't make them as accessible as they might be to encourage you to rent the sling rooms.

Midtowne in Dallas (RIP) was terrible on this point; the sling was in the dark maze and the only bench to sit on in the whole maze was beside the foot of the sling. That meant there were always tons of people trying to fuck right where you would stand to top the guy in the sling. 

Every time I’ve been to the bathhouse, No one would fuck me bareback. It cost the entrance fee for nothing. This city sucks. I’d love to find 4 or 5 guys that’ll just take turns on me non stop for hours putting loads in me, 

On 5/22/2022 at 4:07 PM, Openmouthpolicy said:

So I’m a pretty fit guy and I’d say I’m handsome so I don’t think that’s the issue. However I find that when I get into a sling literally like 1 in 20 men will approach me and not even fuck me. I even have a jock strap on which should signal to them that I am looking to be fucked on this sling. Weirdly though, if I start to fool around with a guy in a different setting and then move to the sling, they don’t seem to have an issue with that. Interestingly enough, whenever I am on a fuck bench in a dim lit area, I get more dick than I can handle. Same when I’m ass up in a room or even just leave my door open and I’m spread eagle facing the door. 

what’s going on here? Is the sling and jockstrap not signal enough that I will let anyone fuck me? I’m thinking of adding a blind fold too, in order to show that ANYONE can fuck me. But why the bench and not the sling? Any advice? I love the sling and it’s the most comfortable so I’d like to get attention there. 

i think anonymous always increases your odds for getting fucked. The blindfold would make it a little more anonymous, but the slings i have seen usually feel exhibitionist to me vs anonymous, so even though you would not see who's fucking you, others could/would. If the Top isn't into being watched while fucking, it narrows the number of guys who are going to approach you. 

I'm not sure which are worse, the guys that won't approach you or the guys that do that have no intention of fucking you. I actually had a guy ask if I wanted company this weekend, but left when I said "sure, with your dick in my ass." Besides guys just wanting to hang out while I'm in the sling, I also have problems with guys wanting to massage me, play with my nipples, suck my dick, just finger my hole, bring their dildo to use on me, just rub their cock in my crack, or keep their cock tip against my hole but never let me put it in. It's Portland so I can have the same problem whether I'm in the sling or ass up somewhere else in the club. We also get "bottoms" that climb into slings that hoping for the attention, they will do everything they can to keep you their with them, but will shoot you down as soon as you start to try to penetrate them (not just bareback, I'm more than happy to suit up if that's what they want). The anti-fuck shenanigans can drive me to insanity at times. 

I love to both fuck guys in slings and get fucked in slings. I do know what they are for and how to use them, and do enjoy them in sex clubs in other cities.

7 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i think anonymous always increases your odds for getting fucked.

I agree.  I also think that if other Tops watch, they're going to want to get in on the action too.  Particularly in certain cases 😈

• Like 1

At the bath in my city the public sling (which is not in a rented room) is in a hallway area which is part of a landing for the stairs.  It might as well be under a spot light too.  It never seems to be used.  I will jump into at times but 99% percent of the guys will just walk past.

I will connect with some in my room and get fucked and sometimes say " want to fuck me in the sling if the door  to the room has been opened while playing.  This will often result in getting fucked in the sling.  (I like people watching 👀

The "watchers" will watch but typically no new fuckers.   

(I think the baths puts the sling in the location they have to reduce the wear and tear.)

Edited by RealCute
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Considering how long I've been around (and how long I've been barebacking) I wonder if the fact I've never been in a sling makes me unique (or near to it). I've tried to get in them but just find them too awkward.

I've been trying to get as much action as possible through glory holes instead, on my various sauna visits in recent time, but last visit was the best. I had my arse to one hole adjoining a darkroom and before long I felt a finger running over my lubed hole. Then nothing, so I started walking away, then realised the guy was rushing back having gone to get more sachets of lube. Turns out after he had a go (and shot his load), another guy slid in then after him a very different, very thick cock. 

I'd say that on this occasion (when I didn't see anyone in slings being fucked), guys seemed to prefer just fucking random anon holes, rather than being face to face with the cumdump.

• 4 weeks later...

Love offering up my hole in the public sling at my local bathhouse.  The works, Indianapolis.  If I'm not in the sling I'm ass up in my room with the door open.  My door stays open, even when I'm getting fucked.

The main "issue" with the slings is the height at which many of them are positioned. There are plenty of tops who are shorter and as much as they would want to fuck the ass on display, the sling is usually 1 or 2 inches too high, so that makes it a non-starter for them. 

There are a few clubs in Europe where the slings are positioned at lower heights and these are the ones being used a lot.

A secondary "issue" is the attitude of the guy in the sling. A bottom who just lies there is perceived as a lazy bottom. One with a bit of attitude, playing with his hole or nipples, will certainly attract more attention.

And lastly, there are the bottoms hogging a sling for a very long time. That puts a lot of people off as the perception is that they are not desirable bottoms as otherwise there will be someone to fuck them. 

Sure, there are times when the guy in the sling gets a lot of attention, and many watchers will gather and be part of the action somehow, but that is more common at large sex parties where the access to sling is not too restricted and positioned at a lower height, accessible to everyone.

1 hour ago, EuRawBottom said:

The main "issue" with the slings is the height at which many of them are positioned. There are plenty of tops who are shorter and as much as they would want to fuck the ass on display, the sling is usually 1 or 2 inches too high, so that makes it a non-starter for them. 

There are a few clubs in Europe where the slings are positioned at lower heights and these are the ones being used a lot.

A secondary "issue" is the attitude of the guy in the sling. A bottom who just lies there is perceived as a lazy bottom. One with a bit of attitude, playing with his hole or nipples, will certainly attract more attention.

And lastly, there are the bottoms hogging a sling for a very long time. That puts a lot of people off as the perception is that they are not desirable bottoms as otherwise there will be someone to fuck them. 

Sure, there are times when the guy in the sling gets a lot of attention, and many watchers will gather and be part of the action somehow, but that is more common at large sex parties where the access to sling is not too restricted and positioned at a lower height, accessible to everyone.

Well said and 100% agreed!

On 5/22/2022 at 4:27 PM, hairyone said:

Maybe the sling is too high?  As a short top, many slings just don't line up and fuck benches are usually lower. 

I wonder, for a tall top, is a low fuck bench easier than a low sling?

Speaking as someone who's 6'4", it's a bit of a pain to have to either widen your stance (Oh, hello, Larry Craig!) or bend at the knees in order to get down to the level of the bottom's hole when fucking in a sling.  Same with fuck benches.  This problem is compounded if the floor surface doesn't give good traction.  

As slings are usually adjustable, I'd rather fuck a bottom in a sling than a fuck bench, unless the fuck bench is just the right height.  The reason is because the sling leaves a lot of space available for me to work with and in all around and—crucially—underneath the bottom.  

I typically have a very similar problem with glory holes as well.