Bachelor / Bachelorette Party

Short but sweet encounter.

Friend of mine is getting married and rented out a small 12 unit motel in Palm Springs for the weekend. 3 of the units were not used as there were a number of couples sharing a room. The whole property was unlocked for us to use, one of the empty rooms had a full fridge that we used as our shared beer and liquor kitchen. Every room had the standard bed in the main room, a closet, and bathroom. Each bathroom had a back door that gave access to a small patio with chairs to hang or smoke, and you could access everyone else's back door.

Sure enough after raging and partying - it was about 3:30am with most people passed out (including my husband)... I went in the back of my room to light up some 420 in my robe and one of the married straight guys wandered over after sniffing it. I offered him some, and we sat around making small talk. He complimented my legs and was a little drunk and flirty. So I pretended to accidentally to expose my now semi hard cock, and he stopped, starred, and immediately started sucking on it. It was hot but it was getting a little noisy, so I told him let's sneak into one of the empty units.

We fooled around and after some mutual sucking, we jerked off together and shot on each others chests.

The next day he was a little weird (as if I'm going to expose him to his pregnant wife). After he realized I was playing it cool - he found excuses to rub past me when no one was looking and eventually be alone with me in the shared kitchen and ask if we're going to smoke again tonight. I said, let's see if I can stay up.

Sure enough later that night, we met up in the same room - but this time I was douched and he nervously got it in and started to fuck me when the door opened. It was another drunken bachelor who was like woah woahhhhhhh. We were both a little worried he would sound the alarm, but he closed the door and asked why we didn't invite him. I got fucked by two horned up, drunken married bachelors, then went back to sleep in bed with my husband.

Can't wait to run into them at the wedding later this year.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 7

On 5/24/2022 at 2:24 PM, BruxoCub said:

I got fucked by two horned up, drunken married bachelors, then went back to sleep in bed with my husband.

Can't wait to run into them at the wedding later this year.

Isn't a "married bachelor" a contradiction in terms?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2022 at 6:04 PM, BootmanLA said:

Isn't a "married bachelor" a contradiction in terms?

They were part of the Bachelor's crew, I suppose the term I meant was a married "groomsmen."