W H O A !!!! 
l haven't been on this site as much so thank god I logged in today! What a hoT fucking story! The eroticism is only enhanced by each Dad and their deep love to their sons. I love how you write of their intimate emotional connections! It's as arousing as the descriptive sexual chemistry. And speaking of chems...I can only salivate to how this scenario will play out!

Please keep it coming EvilQueerPig ! You are inspiring me to finish one of my sTories here that has long been neglected for continuing chapters...

610E3E35-90D0-46F1-AEFE-7521E57A9F6F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

The young men reached down and spread their butt cheeks, giving their dads a tempting sight to behold.  Matt looked at MJ's pink pucker, Ty looked at TJ's brown pucker, both virgin crevices seemed to be winking in invitation.

Matt whistled.  "That virgin ass looks so hot and sexy!  I've never fucked a virgin before and the fact that it's my own QUEER son makes it that much more special!"

"We are 2 lucky QUEER men!" Ty concurred. "I used to wipe that ass when TJ was in diapers and in a bit I get to pop that sweet cherry!"

Clearing his throat to get attention, MJ said, "We haven't talked about lube so I have a suggestion.  Speaking for myself, I don't want anything artificial between dad's cock and my ass.  Daddy, is it okay to suck and slobber on your cock while you eat my ass?  Daddy Ty and TJ, do you agree?  Dads, bite our holes before you eat them."  The other 3 said 'yes' practically in unison.

To be continued

• Like 1
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

"MJ, let's grab our legs under our knees and open our asses!" TJ said and they both did just that. "Dads, on the count of three, bury your faces in our asses and bite three times!  One!  Two!  Three!"  Matt and Ty did as they were told and 3 bites was enough to draw blood.

Ty and Matt withdrew from their son's asses and sure enough there were droplets of blood on their tongues. "Blood of our blood. Kiss us!"  They kissed their sons with passion and eagerness. "Suck on our cocks while we rim you!" He exclaimed as the 4 of them shifted into position.  Matt and Ty feasted on their son's virgin holes while MJ and TJ slobbered on the cocks that made them.  It truly was a bonding experience.

Pulling his face away, Matt gently jabbed Ty's arm with his elbow.  "We should all be sufficiently spit lubed.  I think we should go in a bit roughly, making some tears for your asses to take our virus.  Once we're balls deep, we can make love to you.  This blessed event is beyond fucking, it's the height of intimacy, enhanced by passionate kissing!"

To be continued

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

Clearing his throat, MJ said, "I think TJ and I should be on our backs for this.  That way we can see each other's faces as we give our virgin asses to our sexy, viral dads.  We can also kiss our dads while they make viral love to us."

"My lover is such a romantic!" TJ exclaimed. "I couldn't be any happier having MJ next to me.  Daddy Matt, I hope you think of me as your son and dad, I want you to think of MJ as your son.  Not only do MJ and I become poz tonight, we become a true family."

Lifting his son's legs by the ankles, Matt said, "Ty, follow my lead!  Sons, look down and watch the cocks that made you open your soon to be no longer virgin holes.  Yes, there will be pain as some blood vessels get torn, but that's making fertile ground.  Even our precum is viral and it'll go directly into your bloodstream.  Before long, the pain will become pleasure as the 4 of us make love.  Ty, let's go in together on the count of three.  One, two, three!"

"Oooowwww!" MJ moaned. "Dad as painful as it is, knowing it's your cock, the cock that made me, the cock that will make me viral, it's the most wonderful pain.  Seeing it happen is amazing!"

"Such sweet, viral pain!" TJ cooed. "The sight of your viral cock going into my ass is even better than I imagined it would be.  Plant you viral precum in my fertile ass.   Dad, I've never loved you more!"

"Young men, I suggest you grit your teeth." Ty said. "We'll be going all the way in, breaking more blood vessels to plant our virus in."  Along with Matt, they entered their son's asses in one continuous thrust.

"Dad, my ass feels so good with your viral cock buried inside!" MJ cooed. "Your beautiful balls, loaded with virus!  Make viral love with me until those viral balls explode!"

"What lucky QUEER men we are!" TJ sighed. "Side by side, our dads making viral love with us.  Never so much love in this room.  Dad, kiss me!"

Ty kissed his son and Matt did the same.  It was a passionate, intimate makeout session.  Together they made love with their sons.  Amazingly, it was a choreographed in and out rhythm.  MJ and TJ wrapped their legs around their dad's waists, pulling their viral cocks deeper, fully participating in their lovemaking.

For a good fifteen minutes they were lost in each other.  Beads of lovemaking sweat dripped down from their foreheads as they kissed like only QUEER lovers can.  "I'm getting close!" Ty announced, breathlessly.  "Me too!" Matt exclaimed.  Almost in unison, MJ and TJ pleaded, "Give me your virus!"  Ty's viral cock spasmed and erupted, spewing viral seed and a second later, Matt's viral cock did the same.  The dads collapsed on top of their sons and their kissing was even more intensely intimate.  Eventually, the dads viral cocks softened and eased out of the sons no longer virgin asses.  Without being told, MJ and TJ, upon seeing the blood ass juices and remnants of viral cum, both sons licked their dads viral cocks clean, licking their lips proudly.

With tears in his eyes, MJ said, "Dad, thank you so much!  In this moment, I've never been prouder to be your son and I love you more than ever!"

"I feel the same!" TJ professed. "Having you as my dad and now the man who made love with me for my first time, it's like a dream come true, but the reality is so much better."

"You men have just summed up our feelings." Matt said, stroking MJ's face. "Of course, we're not done for the night.  Next to Ty, I've never made love to a sweeter ass."

"Since you've seen us together, you must know that Matt and I are good for 3 loads." Ty said. "I've watched Matt fuck others but this is the first time I saw him making love with another man and I'm proud  to be making love with my son while it happened."

Twice more, they made love and after the third time, Matt and Ty were spent and all 4 were exhausted.  They fell asleep quickly.

To be continued

• Like 2
  • Piggy 9
  • Downvote 1

i don't like to piss on anyone's cornflakes and if this is well-loved that is great.  i certainly don't want to detract from the effort that's gone in, or the story.  my issues with this are tonal and stylistic and just hearing how snobby that sounds makes me certain that this is entirely my problem, not yours, and that what's far more important is how twisted you are and how willing you are to share it with everyone - so thank you for that.  me, i can't read exclamation marks, buzzwords, and super-"up" dialog... and it kills me because underneath the superficial there's a hot af kinked story here.  **keep doing exactly what you're doing.**  don't slow down - we all know how few authors here contribute and even take our characters on their fully perved out, fucked up, story arcs 🙂  

5 hours ago, cumslutfuckpig said:

i don't like to piss on anyone's cornflakes and if this is well-loved that is great.  i certainly don't want to detract from the effort that's gone in, or the story.  my issues with this are tonal and stylistic and just hearing how snobby that sounds makes me certain that this is entirely my problem, not yours, and that what's far more important is how twisted you are and how willing you are to share it with everyone - so thank you for that.  me, i can't read exclamation marks, buzzwords, and super-"up" dialog... and it kills me because underneath the superficial there's a hot af kinked story here.  **keep doing exactly what you're doing.**  don't slow down - we all know how few authors here contribute and even take our characters on their fully perved out, fucked up, story arcs 🙂  

🙂   Hmmm, piss can be fun too...

The next morning, Matt kissed MJ on the forehead, "Good morning, my son, my lover." He said.

Doing the same to TJ, Ty asked, "Did you sleep well?  I never had a better night's sleep next to my son and lover.  His sweet deflowered ass filled with my virus."

"I was too exhausted to say anything last night but I absolutely love getting made love to, especially giving my virginity to you, dad and being deflowered by the cock that made me, now a viral cock made it extra special." TJ said. "MJ, anything to add?"

Stroking his dad's thigh, MJ said, "My dad, my lover, our lovemaking surpassed everything I imagined it would be.  Every time your viral cock spasmed in my ass, it was an affirmation of our love, viral pure and unbreakable."

Holding back tears, Matt exclaimed, "MJ, you're the second man I've made love to and as my son it's absolutely amazing.  After you men are over your viral flus, TJ will be the third man I'll make love to.  Of course, our sons and lovers will make viral love to us.  Before we get breakfast started, I suggest a morning piss69."  Without waiting for a response, Matt and Ty got into position and all 4 emptied their bladders.

"Young men, your toothbrushes are on the sink." Ty declared. "I suggest you brush a bit more vigorously than usual.  After last night's blessed event, I think a big breakfast is in order.  Matt and I will get it started.  Lover, let's get cracking!"

In the bathroom, MJ and TJ brushed their teeth vigorously.  After rinsing, MJ said, "The look on your face when daddy Ty was making viral love to you was pure bliss and it makes me love you more.  When we first came up with this plan, I never expected the wonderful reality of sharing it with you."

"Pure bliss is right and it was on your sexy face too!" TJ replied. "As much as I want daddy Matt to make viral love with me after our viral flu, I can't wait until we make viral love with each other!"

MJ grabbed TJ and kissed him passionately. "Minty fresh!  We might be viral now, but it's best if we wait until we seroconvert."

Downstairs in the kitchen, coffee was brewing, bread was in the toaster.  Ty cracked a dozen eggs into a large bowl as Matt opened sausage links and bacon.  "I need to confess something," Ty said. "I looked over at you as you were making love to MJ and the smile on your face was something I'd never seen.  Honestly, if I didn't love you and now MJ so much, I'd be jealous.  Of course, making love to TJ was just as wonderful.  I love his ass almost as much as I love yours."

"Once again lover, you know what's in my head.  Last night's blessed event was indeed life changing, but if anything, sharing it with you made our love stronger." Matt said.

To be continued

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5