On 7/14/2022 at 3:14 AM, PozTales said:

So Reggie is Matt Senior's gifter, did I understand it right? In that case the bond among all character is really incredible and unbreakable! Or he's just Sam's gifter? 

Matt, Ty and Reggie are close friends...and thanks to Reggie opening up, they're even closer.  Reggie has only gifted Carlos, his late lover and Sam, his current lover.  Will post the next update when I have the time to devote to it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

Matt, Ty and Reggie are close friends...and thanks to Reggie opening up, they're even closer.  Reggie has only gifted Carlos, his late lover and Sam, his current lover.  Will post the next update when I have the time to devote to it.

19 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

Thanks for clarifying it all! Take your time, my partner and I are also busy these days so we take the week-end to chill out and do not think to write so much. Our mind and body need rest! 

Sweetie,  why didn't you tell me about this hot story you are writing.  You damn well better continue with it ASAP. Otherwise I might go on strike.  No more meals, no more cookies and no more brownies.  Now get to work!

To everyone else, we have known each other for decades and now live together and before you ask, we have never had sex with each other.  We are close friends,  family . He is my Claire and I am his Ouiser.  I worship the quicksand he walks on and he loves me more than his luggage. 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Rising from the table, Matt said,  "I'm gonna get lunch started."

MJ squeezed TJ's hand.  "Sam, you've been awfully quiet" He said.  "Did we say or do anything to intimidate you?"

"Not at all!" Sam said. "I've been absorbing the conversation and it actually taught me something about myself.  Given my history, I mistakenly thought I needed a daddy's love since I never had a real daddy, but I see you and TJ with your dads and I know what it should be like.  Reggie, elevating you to dad status put you in an awkward situation.  I don't love you any less, but now, I love you as my man and I hope this doesn't change things between us."

A tear in his eye, Reggie kissed Sam on the cheek, "It changes the dynamic, but not my love for you.  To be honest, I fell in love with you as a man, but since you seemed to need a daddy's love, I wasn't about to refuse you.  Now, it seems we have something to celebrate too and next time we make love it'll be as lovers."

"Lunch is ready!" Matt exclaimed, passing plates around.

To be continued

• Like 5