On a cruise ship, in the Mediterranean

BlondBttm

So I'm working on  a cruise ship for a few weeks.  So far, nothing. But, today,  well, different story.

First up, a Dom top into some kink. We chat on grindr,  so I invite Sir to my cabin - dim lights, door ajar, me on knees waiting. Sir comes in, presses his crotch on my face so I start mouthing his hard cock. He takes of his shirt, I unbutton his pants and start in on his glorious cock. Rock hard, I take him to the base. He really appreciates my oral skills,  starts throat fucking me, moaning and telling me what a good faggot cocksucker I am. I'm using the throat slime to wet my hole up for him. So he pulls me off and asks me if I want to get fucked like a bitch. YES SIR! So he puts me face down ass up on the bed, gets behind me and starts fingering my hole, feels how wet it is, then lines up and slides in. I'm in fucking heaven!  He starts pumping me, telling me what a hot hole I have, what a sweet cumdump pussy... Sir thank You Sir ! He pushes my down on the bed, drilling deep. I thank him for reshaping my pussy to fit his glorious cock..he keeps on using me,  I start to beg him to own me, to knock me up. Hes kissing and biting my neck and shoulders, asking me who's pussy this is..I'm begging for his load, he obliges, and shoots me full of His seed. Pulls out, then grabs my head and shoves his slimy cock down my throat for a clean up. He does his cock across my face, gets dressed thanks me and leaves, with instruction that he will be back and I'd better be ready. Yes Sir !

Not 5 mins later, another top want my room number, so,  I oblige.  Hes oral only, and damn he has a nice uncut cock.  Comes in lies down and is ready for service.  I oblige, and suck him til hes ready to cum..

Asks me where I want it. I say swallow, so I'm sucking him and when hes ready to cum, he shoves my head down so hes shooting into the back of my throat, straight down my throat... glorious!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

1 hour ago, nastysubbbbottom said:

are there any gay bb cruises?

I found on bestcumdumps.com a link to 1 gay cruise provider but I doubt that a cruise would advertise unsafe practice if they want to legally operate. 

Given the cruise industry often uses international waters to feign ignorance of all activities happening on them, any BB events would probably be advertised inside the ship during the cruise when they won't get fined for it and can destroy all evidence.

The more I think about it, isn't a gay cruise just a bathhouse boat bed&breakfast?

So It's not a BB, it's a BBBB 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Vancityaladdin said:

The more I think about it, isn't a gay cruise just a bathhouse boat bed&breakfast?

So It's not a BB, it's a BBBB 🤣

I dislike cruises and other forms of organized, group travel, but that kind of cruise sounds like fun!

• Like 1

I did an Atlantis Cruise on the Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas out of Miami in 2009.  4300 horny gay men on, at the time, one of the nicest cruise ships in the world.

It was overpriced, as you were paying for the luxury of just opening your stateroom door and having guys at your disposal.  Everyone posted one of those stationary board's on their door where you could post pictures of yourself and people could leave messages.  If you like your men with some international flavor, I believe we had over 60 countries represented with men from their 20s to the 70s.  We even had a set of identical twins, they were fun actually.

The entertainment was top notch, the food wasn't bad, and if you like to drink or use enhancements your only issue was finding your cabin at the end of the evening, or early morning, depending on your situation.   It's not for jealous couples, go with an open mind.  I would go with my best friend, not a potential partner.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

13 hours ago, nastysubbbbottom said:

are there any gay bb cruises?

There are a number of gay cruises on ships out of Ft. Lauderdale & Miami.  As far as I know, they're still running.  I don't know anything about them other than hearsay, since I've never taken one.  I do hear that any kind of food-born illnesses can spread like wildfire though, and during covid, the cruises were either stopped or diverted from this area.  Never heard of a specifically bareback cruise though.  Even during the height of the covid scare, guys would fuck with N95 masks on, but I never ever saw a rubber ...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

There are a number of gay cruises on ships out of Ft. Lauderdale & Miami.  As far as I know, they're still running.  I don't know anything about them other than hearsay, since I've never taken one.  I do hear that any kind of food-born illnesses can spread like wildfire though, and during covid, the cruises were either stopped or diverted from this area.  Never heard of a specifically bareback cruise though.  Even during the height of the covid scare, guys would fuck with N95 masks on, but I never ever saw a rubber ...

A good, and unfortunate, point. Foodborne illness is probably more annoying than the typical STI, and given close contact, such as kissing and rimming or ATM, on a gay cruise, foodborne illness would be transmitted between sexual partners, too.

35 minutes ago, fskn said:

A good, and unfortunate, point. Foodborne illness is probably more annoying than the typical STI, and given close contact, such as kissing and rimming or ATM, on a gay cruise, foodborne illness would be transmitted between sexual partners, too.

Having recently recovered from Norovirus I can sure relate.  Not from a cruise but from a restaurant chain we visited a month ago.  I might rather have an STI instead of that.  🙂

• Upvote 1

I have been on several all gay cruises out of Miami, 4000_5000 guys hooking up is not a problem and everyone has a room.  You can have a much or as little sex as you want.  Most of the cruises have a "DICK DECK" or some place if you donot want to go to a room.  It's not uncommon to see on the dance floor.  BB, condoms, slings there is something for everyone and lots of balcony action.  And men from all around the world 🌎

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RealCute said:

I have been on several all gay cruises out of Miami, 4000_5000 guys hooking up is not a problem and everyone has a room.  You can have a much or as little sex as you want.  Most of the cruises have a "DICK DECK" or some place if you donot want to go to a room.  It's not uncommon to see on the dance floor.  BB, condoms, slings there is something for everyone and lots of balcony action.  And men from all around the world 🌎

To clarify there are 4000 to 5000 gay men onboard not necessarily that many having sex at same time. Although I can only be in one room at the same time so there could be another thousand rooms with men having sex in them and after some of the parties I would bet there are.  Its the best sex party you have been too but times A 1000.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JamesL100 said:

How long are the cruises? So you can fuck & breed 24/7?

Typically 7 days the party can start 1 hour after boarding and go until just a few hours before getting off the ship seven days later.

Just look up Atlantis cruises on the googler ... there may be other lines that have "all gay" cruises too - I don't know for sure though.  And, when those cruises are within a few days of setting sail, the town of departure is loaded (ptp*) with eager, horned-up guys just stompin-ready to get started.  And you know  .......

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

*pardon-the-pun

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

Just look up Atlantis cruises on the googler ... there may be other lines that have "all gay" cruises too - I don't know for sure though.

Now I'm curious. Apparently, in the world of hetero (or not specifically gay) cruising, there are some classier, slower-paced, smaller, thematic cruises, such as river cruises. I'd love to see that kind of niche itinerary offered occasionally for gay groups. What would be amusing would be to see the folks shed their reserved, intellectual manner, briefly disregard their monogamous same-sex marriages, and fuck belowdecks after a busy day of gazing at medieval castles or taking impressionist art appreciation classes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1