Finish The Sentence...

(Fill in what makes you cum harder than anything. Favorite kink? Fetish? Fantasy? Desire?)

There is nothing better than...

Seeing him pull his cock out of a freshly bred fuck hole and his cock is glistening wet from all the cum and anal juices. 

Seeing said cock still dripping a bit of sperm from his piss hole, while looking at what hes done to his partner's mancunt, which is winking at him, oozing sperm, dribbling down onto his balls and onto the bed sheets.

Watching a man give into his sexually deviant side and use his asshole as a pussy to fuck and milk cocks.. watching a man go crazy with cock and cum lust and let a row of men use his hole for their pleasure. Allowing them to dump their load deep inside his guts, draining their balls... its so hot to see a man fully primal for cock. 

A beautifully fucked inside out asshole. A gape is incredibly hot and sexy, BUT to be fucked so good, long and hard that it turns his anus inside out, well...IMO, there are few things in this world that can rival the feeling i get to lick suck and fuck a beautiful rose bud/prolapse dripping with a mans cum. Its soooo hot to see a big prolapse unravel from his ass and his partner sticks his dick in, and that beautiful piece of meat just milks that cock for sperm. It must feel so fucking good to fuck a prolapse. 

And lastly, There is nothing better than seeing a bottom on all 4s, ass up high and open, getting fucked nice, watching his cock swinging and slapping, half hard, to hear his moans like a woman, and then without using his hands, to see his cock blasting rope after rope of sperm while he moans in pleasure from getting fucked hard by his partner. Something about a half soft/hard cock swinging around and leaking cum without touching... i want sooo badly to be underneath catching all his hot jizz in my mouth. Then the top can pull his dick out and stick it down my throat all the way while he coats my throat with a thick hot load.

YOUR TURN!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Speaking as a hypsexual hyper-promiscuous thick cocked bottom: 

There is nothing better than....

seeing a fellow bottom being passed round by a group of guys taking cock in his ass and mouth like a good piece of male sexual livestock til he is left gaping and leaking cum and lube. (love use like this myself)

seeing fellow bottoms so loose and used they can take arm fucking to the elbow (or beyond) like it's a six inch cock. And after the use their hole just hangs open (i can hang open and can take it like that to mid forearm but want more)

seeing a fellow loose bottom taking toys with poppered up ease that would make a mare blush with envy (i am there for most  of those but still have some to conquer)

fellow bottoms so ruined on sodomy their rectums falls out of their assholes showing their dedication to the deep Pleasures of male sodomy (i bloom a huge rose and prolapse a couple inches, but need a guide to teach me how to wreck it so i fall out a foot or more)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

There is nothing better than....

Tied tight to a sling and seeing a few naked guys getting ready to have there way with my exposed hole!

There is nothing better than....

Handcuffed,  blindfolded, and tied to a bed spread wide and feeling the bed move as a bunch of guys get on the bed and not knowing when its about to start!

• Piggy 2

5 hours ago, Tanbbottom said:

There is nothing better than having an audience watching me take raw cock up my ass. Especially when he blows his load in a way that everyone knows exactly what just happened. 

Stupid question: how can all of these be the thing for which nothing is better? If the first statement lists THE thing for which nothing is better (ie it's the absolute best, bar none), how can that also be true for the second and the third statements? Does "nothing", in this case, have zero meaning?

Or are we descending to the world where everything we like gets first place, like little participation trophies?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

Stupid question: how can all of these be the thing for which nothing is better? If the first statement lists THE thing for which nothing is better (ie it's the absolute best, bar none), how can that also be true for the second and the third statements? Does "nothing", in this case, have zero meaning?

Or are we descending to the world where everything we like gets first place, like little participation trophies?

I think we have to assume, for those who have listed multiple ‘nothing better than this” items, that either A) each subsequent item supersedes and invalidates the previous one, or B) the poster didn’t get the point of the exercise.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I think we have to assume, for those who have listed multiple ‘nothing better than this” items, that either A) each subsequent item supersedes and invalidates the previous one, or B) the poster didn’t get the point of the exercise.

There's nothing better than the ass I'm looking at right now.

This is true for almost any ass.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

There is nothing better than... fucking the ass of last week and seeing him shooting his load over his head because I'm fucking him.

Nominations for my receiving a Carnegie Medal for Heroism or something for these humanitarian achievements are appreciated.

Edited by Guest

A real guy asking you if you want him to use your boypussy all night long, share it with others.

Getting fucked by a stranger until he cums deep inside your hole.                                           

Getting called every bad word possible, get treated like a bitch, getting abused and forced to take everything inside you.

The feeling of cum dripping out of your gaping hole while the top just laughing about the pathetic bitch you are

Edited by H0rnyBoiPussy
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1