Hotel encounter

jackbottom

Here is a little about me…I’m 39, about 220 lbs smooth skin and a little weight around the middle. I’m sort of the “cute, nerdy type”. I’m also a bottom… I love bottoming and I enjoy everything about it. However, once in a great while, I do get this overwhelming urge to top.  Understand that I’m not the exactly the rugged or dominant top type, so finding action is rather difficult. This is doubly hard for me because I’m not hung either…about 5,5 inches. I also have a very specific type that I want in a bottom. I want a muscular or athletic, toned “hot” jock type to bottom for me. Considering that I live in a relatively small metro area, these options are few and far between…until this morning! I got on Grindr, not expecting much. And this fantastically hot guy messaged me and said he was looking for loads in his hotel room about 1 mile from me. I casually passed it off as another spam or scam or ad on Grindr. Until..he specifically name the hotel he was at, which was ACTUALLY 1 mile from me. I decided to respond. He asks me for a pic, I sent a pic of my hard cock and asked…do you want a face or into anon? He said he preferred anon. He then said he had to work at 9:30am…it was about 8;30 at this point. I said I could come now. He corrected me and said “cum” now. I said be right there. It took a few minutes for him to reply and then said another guy was coming to his room and asked me to wait. I asked, can I watch? He said SURE! Let me just make sure it’s ok with the other dude first. I said okay. A few minutes went by and he said, just cum over now…the other guy didn’t respond…..OKAY! I hop in the car and head right over! I get to the hotel and ask his room number and he replies that the other guy was already there…cum up, I’m in room 304… I get in the elevator and head up…nervous!!! I’ve never done anything like this before! I get to the door and it’s locked. I knock lightly and message him…and the OTHER guy answers the door to let me in. Our host was there on all fours, splaying his perfectly round, muscular ass towards us. The other guy got on the bed and proceeded to fuck him and as I stood to the side and watched…admiring our bottoms perfectly smooth skin and muscular arms, shoulders, back, strong legs….damn! This guy was HOT! He even had the ‘Army’ style haircut… I couldn’t believe I was about to fuck this fine man! ME! The other guy was getting a little nervous at this point and had performance anxiety now so he invited me in for a turn…I immediately lubed up and lined my cock up to his fine hole. It welcomed me with just the right amount of pressure and felt fantastically warm and inviting. Staring down at his broad shoulders and strong arms with his perfect ass and tight hole hugging my cock was more than I could take. I normally last awhile, but only took about 5 minutes before I was shooting my load, HARD into his fantastic hole. He took a quick side peak at me before I put my clothes back on and left while the other guy proceeded to do his thing to our bottom.  As I left, I message him on grindr, thanking him for the fantastic ass. Tonight, when I checked grindr again, I noticed he is now 761 miles away. He replied…”thanks for the load”. WOOF!! I sure hope he is a flight attendant and visits my town on the regular. It was one of the hottest encounters of my life!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2