As a bottom, do you ever struggle to explain your desire for anal sex?

No "struggle" here,  i've long practiced introspection and know how i feel and think and i think it's important to be able to articulate those things. i don't think it's that hard to do, juwt that we just aren't practiced at it.

i think we learn how to hide our perceived vulnerabilities from an early age. Add to that, we are talking about guys who wanna get fucked. Despite more recent trends of acceptance, guys who want to get fucked are still considered lesser or perverted by many. Then there are the subtle rejectors and the internalized, unconscious phobias. i think all of these things can contribute to the 'struggle' for many. 

For me, it is a layered answer that can have so many components. my simplest explanation is: "i'm a guy with a pussy."  i have the testosterone drive a guy has, and a woman does not, but it's all wired to my hole, receiving and being penetrated , where other guys are wired to penetrate and impart themselves into another. To me it's like a mix of male and female chemistry, but not solely one or the other. 

For instance, i was married (to a woman) for many years. One of the distinct differences i found between the sexes was how romance was perceived so differently. For me, it's intensely romantic when a Man gropes me or expresses His lust. In my experience, women want/need other things before it moves on to the physical, or they just do not seem to need/want sex like a male does. In a lot of male/female relationships, sex gets weaponized or becomes a manipulative tool in the hands of the woman that she uses to get other desires/needs fulfilled. 

None of that enters in (for me at least(. i'm a guy who's 'cock' just happens to be in back.  

And sex is much more than physical for me. To me, male Cock and male pussy are emotional/psychological 'organs,' as much as physical. Sex is always better for me holistically. When the Man i am with is in touch with Himself, fully knows His need/desire to penetrate,  fuck and inseminate and understands my corresponding  need/desire to be penetrated, fcuked and inseminated by Him, sex becomes a mutual, symbiotic experience, not solely about Him or me, but completely about us experiencing something we cannot have solo. 

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

a friend of mine who is gay only recently discovered that I am BI and have had sex with guys and the other day he asked me how I decided to let another guy inside my ass and especially totally BARE?

I told him it happened that first time by surprise/accident and I quickly leaned it felt incredible feeling another man's cock sliding in and out of my hole and that wasn't the best part of it. Freely giving myself over to another guy for him to use for his pleasure especially if he puts you face down ass up and his body weight is pressing down against you and he wraps his arms around you tightly showing you that he is in control and you're just going to enjoy the ride! Better than that is two guys using you while other people are watching it happen 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Yes big-time.  Sucks that my daddy keeps me waiting until he wants.   I have to fuck myself with a dildo when he doesn't fuck me.  And I'm only allowed to take his dick.   Sometimes he goes months without fucking me.  Even more frustrating when I see him and he only wants me to suck him lol.    Mind fuckin lol

7 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

Is this another slut-shaming topic? Do tops have to (struggle?) explain why they fuck .. or how many asses they try or breed a day/night/weekend etc?

Not a slut shaming topic at all, at least not from my perspective. I was trying to explain the sensations I experience when I’m horny for sex and realized it wasn’t as easy as I thought it would be. I’ve been reading the different replies and gaining perspective on everyone else’s experiences, which is what I was hoping for when I made the post.

If it comes across as slut shaming, I apologize because that’s not my intent. 

I am not shy and very open about what turns me on sexually.  I gave up hiding my pig [banned word] side but wanted to totally and unconditionally enjoy sex with no restrictions.  I, without a doubt, enjoy sex now MUCH MORE that I ever have because of that

I don't know if I can separate the elements clearly.  The craving manifests as a combination of traditional male arousal in the dick (though due to prostate cancer I don't get hard anymore) and an ache (for lack of a better word) in the ass. I love serving a man, and having him use me, love pleasing him and concentrating on his pleasure is fulfilling. I also want the load and it becomes a kind of competition, where he's often trying to hold out to fuck longer and I do everything I can to get the top to loose control: from intense foreplay (body worship, dick sucking, ball licking and especially ass eating) to squeezing the dick with my ass (still tight at age 63), depending on the guy and the position maybe stroking his balls and if I can reach it his ass. I love the orgasm, feeling his pulse race, his breathing speed up and depending on the guy some kind of shout or groan. In general, I love verbal men who tell me how they're feeling and tell me what to do to get them hard, hot, and then shoot their load(s) inside me.  That description is the best I can do.

Whether that explains anything is another question. Yes, I certainly enjoy all the things I mentioned, but many others would not.  It's like trying to explain why I like the taste of black coffee or tea unsweetened, dark chocolate with as little sugar as possible, sharp cheddar, dill pickles, the colors blue and green, the scent of citrus oils and roses, the feel of silk or really fine wool, etc. I like them because I like them, who knows what ordering of neurons and nerves makes me find those particular things pleasurable?  I distinctly do NOT like caramel or white chocolate or coffee loaded with milk and sugar (exception granted for the rare Mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks), weak tea with sugar and overly sweet scents.  But many others love them, and that's fine.  I doubt anyone can explain subjective tastes.

On 5/29/2022 at 3:09 PM, Loveitraw said:

I can honestly say that I've never struggled with understanding or explaining my desires as a bottom. I like to be fucked. I love being bred. I really love feeling stretched and used.

Most Tops of my acquaintance aren't worried about why I want it, they are only concerned that I want it and that they can do it. After the deed is done conversation is generally brief and limited.

Strangely I have had a harder time trying to explain to some guys that, as a bottom, I prefer my cock to be left alone.

SNAP...

Years ago for ages I was a bottom and enjoyed the sensation of a cock in my arse, but it didn't happen that often and it was always rubbered. Once I went raw I started pretty much just topping for a long time but recently I've wanted to get back to bottoming and it's working a lot better than expected *oink*. I also used to be addicted to saunas, then didn't go to any for years. Now I'm really into that scene again too. 

I love the anticipation of feeling the head of a guy's cock on my cunt, ready to go in. The feeling of it doing its job is fucking incredible and even better when you know the load's going in nice and deep. My hole is much more sensitive than my cock (until I've cum, anyway), so physically it's much hotter to take cock. I also love other guys watching me fucking, but even better if I'm the one being ploughed and bred. 

• Like 1