Deep Woods.

I recently started PrEP. Im not sure if this is a legit side effect, or because I started with the intent to take loads, but it’s made me a lot more hornier than usual, which is saying a lot. 

I had gotten off work a bit early, and had some time to kill so i decide to take a drive down the the wildlife area. A local trail where I live that is known to be cruisy. I had gone here before at odd times and had no luck, but this time i was able to be here at around 5:30 when everyone is getting off work. I take a stroll through the path that leads into the wooded area. It’s hot out so i make sure to leave my shirt behind. Just in some shorter shorts with my jockstrap peeking through. I get deep in the wooded area, and seem to be alone. I find two used condoms, had to have been pretty fresh as the tips were still full. I strip down to just my jock. shorts around my ankles, im bent over against the stump of the tree. I poor one condom in my mouth, and the other, full with more cum, in my hole. I finger as much of it as i can in my hole. I hear some noise behind me. I discover a man wearing a business suit. stroking his cock. I come over to him and immediately drop to my knees. He takes his hardening cock out and snacks me with it a few times. I take his member in my mouth and deep throat. He can’t hold back and is blowing in my throat. I swallow every drop. 

Soon after suit guy was gone. I see an older, probably 60-65 year old man, you can tell he loves his wife. But he’s the type to want nothing more than to nut in a nice boy hole, and go back to her. He his fat cock in hand. I go over and get to work on his dick. making sure to be extra sloppy. I slowly get up. “damn sure wish i had a condom” he says. 

“who needs one?” I ask while turning my backside towards him. he slowly pushes himself inside me. “where can i cum” he asks. “you want me to pull out?” he adds. I purposely don’t answer. “oh fuck, I just came inside you” he says shortly after. I knew he would nut in me. I find it hot when men don’t give me the choice. I mean i want the load clearly. But i love when it’s not discussed and a man just nuts in me. We drew a watcher. Who immediately takes his place in my hole. Another older guy. Beer belly, hairy. Nice long cock. He grabs my hips tight and starts ramming into my hole. “im gonna cum inside. “ her warns as he loads me full. I clean him off and he’s on his way. 

I will definitely visit this area again. I wish i could have taken a few more loads. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 4

• 2 weeks later...