Club Z Seattle

Was at Club Z last night.  Spun out in my room, and decided to try "open door, ass up."  After about 10 minutes, I felt a finger probing my hole.  I didn't look up - just moaned.  A few seconds later, I was being filled with a hard cock.  A quick pump and then a load was dumped.  Never saw who it was and really didn't care - made it hotter.   I got up and headed for the dark area....

• Like 6
  • Piggy 5

On 5/26/2022 at 4:44 AM, BainbridgeLeather said:

open door, ass up

I have done that soooo many times at the Z! Room 211 was my fave. There was a squeaky board right at the door so I could always tell if someone was checking me out. Then the anticipation, will he or won’t he, the probing fingers to see if I am lubed. The excitement as I feel him toss his towel aside. How big is his cock? If he has a monster will he give me time to snort some poppers before he wrecks my hole? Love it. I am going to plan a trip to the Z very soon. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1