DadFest 4th of July Weekend

NWUSHorny

I'm going to be in southern California over the 4th of July. Is this event a big orgy type event, or more of just a get together? I wouldn't be attending the event at The Barracks Friday night, I'm definitely going to LAX Cumunion that night, but could get a day pass for CCBC later in the weekend. 

I am a 6'2", 240#, fifty something, blonde, versatile bear.

• 2 weeks later...

It's more of a get-together, but it is held at CCBC which has outdoor and public play areas.  Sex happens there 24/7. The event is put on by Western Exposure and is body- and sex-positive. Lots of guys all in good moods, mostly all naked and doing what guys do. Very bear-centric, but a few otters and cubs too.  I went a couple of years ago and had a great time, but they were sold out when I tried to book for this one. (I like to stay at the host hotel for easy access.)  If you're there, I'd recommend it.  Also Barracks' underwear night if you're in town over a Wednesday.  Otherwise stay through Sunday to catch the Beer Bust. It also gets frisky when the sun goes down.

• Like 1

I'm thinking probably Sunday through possibly Tuesday. I'm definitely going to LAX Cumunion on Friday, and expand my horizons by visiting Slammer for the 1st time Saturday night. I am familiar with CCBC and a couple of other gay sex resorts in Palm Springs. 

Can you fuck right out in the open at Barracks? I've fucked in gay bars, but not totally out in the open. A couple of guys have suggested I could make it happen at either the Barracks or the Tool Shed. I'm not much of a drinker, so I don't hit the bars very often.

You can fuck out on the patio at Barracks,  They frown on it indoors.  Tool Shed has been much more locked down on sex in the bar (I got kicked out once for it).  With the new outdoor space opened up there, it may be possible.  Definitely recommend Slammer. It can be fun. Love the dark room, the gloryhole area and the outdoor play spaces.  Usually is a good  crowd with some variety.

• 3 weeks later...