We finally meet!

Hey,

Never did realize that the poz guy I stood up a couple of times before was finally going to have his way with me.  It all started 3 hours earlier when I decided to meet a guy at the Flamingo Resort in St Petersburg, Fl. Checking into my room I only have to wait 20 minutes before his arrival. His name was Mike and he was an experienced top who loves to parTy and whore-out bottoms like me. 

After exchanging pleasantries, Mike, asked about my limits and what I wanted to do. Quickly I told him that I want to ParTy n Play and I wanted to be whore-out and bred, I was really horny. Mike had a prefilled  dart to slam me. I remember thinking that I felt a  little comfortable about using a dart that was prefilled. So after speaking with Mike he agreed to booty-bump the contents of the prefilled dart.  This make me relaxed me but I feel the awkward moment since I believe Mike wanted slam me before playing.

Anyway, Mike did break the pin and used the prefilled dart to administer the booty-bump. Man it was strong I immediately felt the burn and within 10 minutes and was nicely spun.

Mike was speaking to someone on the phone. I heard him say that “He (me) had one in and was definitely looking for more.” After Mike hung up, I asked if he had any “luck” finding a top. He reply with yes and I asked to see since I wasn’t having any luck with whoring myself out.

Even with me being parTIed-up when I saw the guy’s profile on BBRTS I knew that I had previously did a no show on this guy because of his HIV status (listed as Poz). I reply with I nice to Mike not mentioning  the previous no show dates with his guy. The earlier booty-bump did it’s job and need cock bad and I wanted to be filled and he was available. 

My mind was definitely there so after replying to Mike with a “Nice” I went back to whoring myself out on BBRTS and Mike did the same. Guess it was less than 10 minutes later there was a knock at the door and Mike immediately got up to answer.

The door opens and the guy wasted little time walking right in.  43 year old 5’8 Black top a with a nice body. Walking and standing right next to me . I was so horny for cock that even before asking his name or introducing myself I reach-out for his cock.  He smiled and said his name was Ty and we finally meet. 

Guess he remembered the previous no show episodes. Ty looks at Mike and ask him if he could administer a slam. Mike responses with a fuck yes. Has anyone had this happen to them?which  point Mike goes into his fanny pack pulling out a point and a mall baggie of T. As he fills the point he speaks only to Mike, asking if a .4 will do. Mike responses with a yes at which point Ty responses giving Mike and announcing it was a .5 dart. He asks Mike to slam me while he points himself.

Mike has me sit down next to him and assured me that I’m going to have a good time. As Mike aligns up my slam, I hear Ty’s cough as he appears back near the bed. Mike completes my slam with no problem and I’m spun hard soon after. 

Ty pushing me down on the bed on my back and gets in too. Looks right at me and smiles. Announcing that he will bred and use me anyway he wants. Since he hasn’t forgotten my how I stood him up and how I owe him. Wasting very little time he strip me naked and told Mike to film my breeding and use with his phone.  I was so spun I became the cumdump I never thought could be. Even with how spun I was a felt Ty cock unloading in me. Ty stay around with Mike and both enjoyed whoring - me out to every one in St. Pete. Counting the black magic marker lines on my chest I took 8 loads in total before TY left . Before leaving all Ty said was See you later, bitch.

Has anyone had this happen to them?

Edited by Guest

10 hours ago, apollobchbttm said:

Hey,

Never did realize that the poz guy I stood up a couple of times before was finally going to have his way with me.  It all started 3 hours earlier when I decided to meet a guy at the Flamingo Resort in St Petersburg, Fl. Checking into my room I only have to wait 20 minutes before his arrival. His name was Mike and he was an experienced top who loves to parTy and whore-out bottoms like me. 

After exchanging pleasantries, Mike, asked about my limits and what I wanted to do. Quickly I told him that I want to ParTy n Play and I wanted to be whore-out and bred, I was really horny. Mike had a prefilled  dart to slam me. I remember thinking that I felt a  little comfortable about using a dart that was prefilled. So after speaking with Mike he agreed to booty-bump the contents of the prefilled dart.  This make me relaxed me but I feel the awkward moment since I believe Mike wanted slam me before playing.

Anyway, Mike did break the pin and used the prefilled dart to administer the booty-bump. Man it was strong I immediately felt the burn and within 10 minutes and was nicely spun.

Mike was speaking to someone on the phone. I heard him say that “He (me) had one in and was definitely looking for more.” After Mike hung up, I asked if he had any “luck” finding a top. He reply with yes and I asked to see since I wasn’t having any luck with whoring myself out.

Even with me being parTIed-up when I saw the guy’s profile on BBRTS I knew that I had previously did a no show on this guy because of his HIV status (listed as Poz). I reply with I nice to Mike not mentioning  the previous no show dates with his guy. The earlier booty-bump did it’s job and need cock bad and I wanted to be filled and he was available. 

My mind was definitely there so after replying to Mike with a “Nice” I went back to whoring myself out on BBRTS and Mike did the same. Guess it was less than 10 minutes later there was a knock at the door and Mike immediately got up to answer.

The door opens and the guy wasted little time walking right in.  43 year old 5’8 Black top a with a nice body. Walking and standing right next to me . I was so horny for cock that even before asking his name or introducing myself I reach-out for his cock.  He smiled and said his name was Ty and we finally meet. 

Guess he remembered the previous no show episodes. Ty looks at Mike and ask him if he could administer a slam. Mike responses with a fuck yes. Has anyone had this happen to them?which  point Mike goes into his fanny pack pulling out a point and a mall baggie of T. As he fills the point he speaks only to Mike, asking if a .4 will do. Mike responses with a yes at which point Ty responses giving Mike and announcing it was a .5 dart. He asks Mike to slam me while he points himself.

Mike has me sit down next to him and assured me that I’m going to have a good time. As Mike aligns up my slam, I hear Ty’s cough as he appears back near the bed. Mike completes my slam with no problem and I’m spun hard soon after. 

Ty pushing me down on the bed on my back and gets in too. Looks right at me and smiles. Announcing that he will bred and use me anyway he wants. Since he hasn’t forgotten my how I stood him up and how I owe him. Wasting very little time he strip me naked and told Mike to film my breeding and use with his phone.  I was so spun I became the cumdump I never thought could be. Even with how spun I was a felt Ty cock unloading in me. Ty stay around with Mike and both enjoyed whoring - me out to every one in St. Pete. Counting the black magic marker lines on my chest I took 8 loads in total before TY left . Before leaving all Ty said was See you later, bitch.

Fucking hot story!

Had that before where my supplier whored me out to his friends or strangers. I normally only have him administer the slam but have had a stranger administer the shot. I had no choice I was blindfolded and tied up so I didnt know who it was. Both times a stranger did it I had to be the biggest i ever had or something else was in it. I was so spun and the room was spinning. But I turned into such a whore i didnt care. I was with a group and got banged for hours. 

• Piggy 1

10 hours ago, apollobchbttm said:

Hey,

Would be a dream hit to be introduced to Mike. 

This is very hoT, looking forward to more. And yes, I have had this happen - and as a Top/Vers it was a complete surprise... I was semi-forced into being a last minute substitute for the guy who was supposed to be getting gangbanged by 3 super hung African American mostly-str8 guys - the intended recipient had an emergency and had to leave and I was coerced into being the substitute - slams helped significantly - I tell the whole tale in my blog on here of my real pnp experiences -Another Real Experience How Big Are Those Cocks

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

5 hours ago, versmetropig said:

This is very hoT, looking forward to more. And yes, I have had this happen - and as a Top/Vers it was a complete surprise... I was semi-forced into being a last minute substitute for the guy who was supposed to be getting gangbanged by 3 super hung African American mostly-str8 guys - the intended recipient had an emergency and had to leave and I was coerced into being the substitute - slams helped significantly - I tell the whole tale in my blog on here of my real pnp experiences -Another Real Experience How Big Are Those Cocks

Love your story thanks for posting. So hot!

Damn, I stayed there once in the late 90's for a weekend on the drive from TN to Ft Lauderdale, but definitely did not have anything even a little close to that. But thanks for refreshing my brain cells- I have not been able to recall the name of that place for a couple of decades!

5 hours ago, AlwaysOpen said:

Damn, I stayed there once in the late 90's for a weekend on the drive from TN to Ft Lauderdale, but definitely did not have anything even a little close to that. But thanks for refreshing my brain cells- I have not been able to recall the name of that place for a couple of decades!

No worries mate

17 hours ago, apollobchbttm said:

No worries mate

Damn, I did some searching after getting the name of the resort, and only then realized it was not the Flamingo I stayed at, but the Suncoast Resort (tho I suspect there was little difference between the 2 places, except maybe the distance to a Dollar General . And I see now the Flamingo has shut down, and a new hotel/resort is being developed in the 2300 block of Central. I may just have to do the drive to explore it once the dust settles

9 hours ago, AlwaysOpen said:

Damn, I did some searching after getting the name of the resort, and only then realized it was not the Flamingo I stayed at, but the Suncoast Resort (tho I suspect there was little difference between the 2 places, except maybe the distance to a Dollar General . And I see now the Flamingo has shut down, and a new hotel/resort is being developed in the 2300 block of Central. I may just have to do the drive to explore it once the dust settles

The two were similar in layout, reflecting a 1970s style, and they were just about a mile apart on the same street. The Suncoast was sold in 2007, the plan being for Home Depot to put a store there. The Great Recession took care of that idea. An apartment complex of about 300 units, repeatedly emphasizing that it's pet-friendly, opened on that site last year. The Flamingo was sold in the summer of 2019, and a 245-unit complex is going up on the site. It too is pet-friendly, to the tune of a $350 pet fee up front plus $15/month. On the other hand, if one is living there, the pet fee shouldn't be a worry: the 800 sq ft studio starts at $1625, and the 2 br, 2 bath 1200 sq ft apartment starts at $2900.

The Tampa Bay Times, reporting the closure of The Flamingo, wrote "Neighbors also credited the Flamingo with freshening up a part of their waterfront community. At the time it opened, the resort replaced an abandoned hotel that had become an eyesore and a haven for drugs." By the time of the Flamingo's closing, history had been repeating itself. The hotel/resort that's being developed on Central Ave, I suspect, is not likely to have the same ambiance as the Suncoast and Flamingo. I'm not saying that nocturnal trysts won't occur there, but it's difficult to envision "cum dump specials" becoming part of that establishment's atmosphere.

Edited by ejaculaTe
add phrases
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/28/2022 at 12:35 PM, versmetropig said:

That blog entry is bookmarked on my laptop. Fucking hoT men doing what fucKinG hoT men do. Hopefully they’re still in your orbiT. 

• Thanks 1