It Happened in the Bush

It Happened in the Bush
by Hozzel
May 2022

Dean Harmon just had to get away. He had developed a major hard-on for cute Ricky Delgado and could not get his sexually tormented mind off the young man.

Dean first saw him on the morning commuter bus. Ricky got on two stops after Dean. Soon Ricky acknowledged Dean with a dimpled smile and even a wave. Later, Dean discovered Ricky went to the same gym. Form-fitting workout top and tight shorts showed off Ricky's short muscled body. Dean would chat to Ricky while they both worked on the weight machines. But when Dean saw Ricky emerge from the pool wearing only a brief budgie smuggler, that was it. Dean's cock began to let him know it wanted Ricky. It wanted him bad.

For weeks now, Dean had watched and talked to hunky Ricky Delgado, had admired his oh-so-fuckable round ass, his truly lumpy biceps and broad chest, his brown eyes and cheeky laugh, and especially his delectable package.

Things came to a head when Dean spied Ricky in the gym's shower. Ricky's penis seemed to be at half-mast. With strong will power, Dean kept his hands off Ricky, made no comment and only glanced. He did not want to mess up a possible friendship by making a big mistake.

Dean's cock, however, had other ideas. He was having to relieve himself twice or more times a day of late, thinking of Ricky. Dean normally liked to bottom but with Ricky, he wanted to top. He wanted to sink his thick cock into Ricky's firm ass one way or another. Preferably more than one way!

That was it, Dean thought. He needed to go somewhere and deal with his carnal feelings once and for all. Early Saturday morning he packed his camping gear and tent, dropped off at the shops for supplies and headed north. Two hours later he pulled into the parking area at Daveys Gully campgrounds. It was still mid-morning and the hiking trail beckoned. Dean changed into T-shirt and stubbies with socks and hiking boots then headed off.

A couple of clicks along the trail headed up to the ridge. It wound through a forest then opened up to a flat grassy paddock. A mob of kangaroos momentarily stopped munching. Ears up, gray faces turned toward him. Three hopped off but the rest remained and went back to feeding.

Dean crossed the paddock and the trail re-entered a gum-tree forest and up a small hill. His heart beat strongly and he perspired heavily. He still felt turned-on. He reached the top of the hill and stretched beneath the bright sun, inhaling the fresh warm country air. In the distance paddocks spread a glorious panorama of rolling brown hills, covered by squares of green and yellow crops or purple weeds or brown earth, edged by native shrubs and tress. Down and around the corner knoll babbled a small rarely visited creek. Over a decade ago Dean had sunned his naked body on the grassy bank. He would have to find that magic spot.

As he headed over the crest Dean's mind wandered again.

He pictured Ricky's nude body, all those toned muscles and that deliciously desirable cock almost standing to attention, ripe for his hands and eager mouth and ass. Oh yes! The more he imagined, the more excited Dean became. Feelings blossomed of fantasy lust.

His hand drifted down and found an unexpected present. He had not even noticed he had become hard.

I need relief, he thought.

In his soaring imagination he lay his back while Ricky worshiped his cock. Then he was on top of Ricky's shorter inviting body, between his thighs, thrusting deep into Ricky's tight ass. They were moving, moaning, writhing together, their erotic feelings mounting. Oh, ah... That did it.

Dean pulled his T-shirt off and tied it around his waist. Warmth prickled his naked skin. His hand slid past the elastic of his shorts and his fingers found the naughty culprit. It was a solid as any of the trees and it demanded attention. He pulled the shorts down and his cock sprang free. The warm spring air felt exhilarating. Slipping his fist, Dean continued along the path. He loved being hard and could never get enough of that.

Down near the creek, next to a sandy boulder pile almost covered in blackberry vines, a grunting sound sharded his reverie. Dean stepped around the twisted vines.

"Uh ... uh ..."

Next to the stream, beneath large trees, on the small grassy patch Dean remembered, a hunky dark-skinned man lay naked. His knees flexed wide. Dean saw his fist furiously move up and down as he moaned and grunted. He lifted his hips, strained and viciously mauled his long erection.

"'Uh! Ug! Fuck!"

His arm stretched, accentuating his muscles and chest. Dappled sunlight glistened his sweat. Dean knew he was only seconds from cumming. Should he? Dare he?

Dean stepped and a sudden twig snap caused the man to stop. He froze, arched his neck. Saw Dean.

The gorgeous man did not bolt, did not say anything but held his cock and stared at Dean's solid erection. Then he looked up at Dean's eyes and smiled.

Dean decided to take a massive risk. "Don't waste it."

Dean quickly ran. Without a word, he removed his shorts, knelt and pushed the man's hand away. Dean grasped the base of a nice thick rod. As he lowered his head, the man raised himself onto his elbows, shook his blurry head. Dean began by slowly running his tongue along the man's length. Then Dean parted his lips and dove. The smooth head filled Dean's eager mouth.

Dean heard, "Oh, fuck, just what I need!"

Dean's head bobbed. He licked and sucked hard. He worked the man's shaft and balls. The man reached and tugged. Dean spun around on top until his dick hung over the man's face. Dean felt warm lips then teeth then strong sucking as the strange man tried to swallow. The man reached and pulled at Dean's hips before his hands kneaded Dean's cheeks. Like an expert, the man took the head of Dean's swollen cock into his throat.

It did not take long before the man began to buck and moan around Dean's hard pole and push his cock deeper into Dean's mouth at the same time. Dean jerked and sucked hard. In moments, the cock pulsed. Sticky mangoo shot into Dean's surprised mouth. He swallowed quickly, trying desperately not to let a precious drop escape. 

When the stranger finished, Dean rose and rolled on his side. He ran a damp palm down the man's solid chest and stomach.

"That was amazing," the man said, smiling. "Hey, let's not waste that stiffie!" He spread his legs in an obvious invitation. "We'll have to be quick. My friend is on his way here."

Without hesitating, Dean scrambled on top. The man's legs came up around Dean's rear. Dean probed his rock-hard cock between the man's fleshy buttocks. Gazing down on the man's smiling face, Dean gently pushed until he felt his knob stop at the warm, tight entrance.

"Is bareback okay?"

"The only way to fly, mate. Go ahead and fuck me. I want to feel you jizz me raw!"

Dean pushed. His cock popped in easily. He slid further. It felt as if the stranger may have been naturally lubed previously. The man just grinned as Dean pushed as deep as he could. The man's heels rose and pressed his bare heels against Dean's rump.

"That's...wow...feels good. I like your size and your body feels great."

They both panted heavily now. Dean started fucking. He felt the man clench as he pushed and pulled and thrust. In minutes they were sweating and laughing together, pushing and clutching against each other almost as if they fought for each others orgasm. Dean kept fucking until he felt his body tingle. With a wide-eyed shout, he tensed, pushed hard, and blasted several thick shots into the man. The stranger held Dean's forearms then pulled him down, wrapping his arms around Dean's back and holding firm while Dean spasmed in glory.

The man moaned and said next to Dean's ear, "That was amazing. I really felt you blast. I loved how you squirmed and shouted, too."

Dean raised himself up on straight arms, looked down, and laughed again. Amazingly, he was not wilting so he began to move again.

"What's your name?" he said to the smiling man beneath him.

"Jim Hawkins."

Dean stopped moving. His mouth dropped open. It couldn't be. "I'm Dean Harmon."

"Really?" Jim said. A smirk cross his face. "Do you know Ricky Delgado?"

"I see him on the bus and at the gym. That's your friend? He's cute."

"Cute?" Jim snickered. "Tell you what, he sure has the hots for you. Been talking about you for weeks now. And now I know why!"

"Well, I didn't know how to approach him, and I wasn't sure if he was... And... Well..."

"He's a hot little sex-crazed fucker."

"I sure am!"

Dean's head snapped up and right. Ricky stood only a few meters away. He was grinning widely and had already begun to strip.

"You are," Jim announced, "and you know it!"

Ricky said, "'I am so jealous you got to Dean first! I've been wanting him to make a move."

Dean levered himself up and pulled out of Jim. His cock stood wet and solid, despite the embarrassment. "Look, I don't want any trouble here. I'm sorry Ricky, I didn't know."

"I seduced him," Jim grinned.

"You would! And what trouble?" Ricky said. Naked, he scrambled down on hands and knees onto the grass next to his muscular dark mate. "Wasn't I obvious enough at the gym? I'm a fucking bottom and I love to be fucked. Come on you two. Let's get it on! Dean, you can finally fuck me, and Jim, give me your dick. And then I get to be in the middle!"

XXX

A/N: This is a work of fiction. Everything has been made up. Love to know how this story affected you. Don't be shy and don't hold back. The Hoz.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

It Happened in the Bush - Part 2
by Hozzel
June 2022

Ricky landed on Dean with a loud smack. He grabbed Dean's stiff prick and gobbled it straight into his eager mouth, making happy sounds like, "Nom, nom, nom." With white hot sexual energy he wriggled and writhed, moaned and groaned, sucked and licked and twisted and rubbed almost all at once. Surprised, Dean jerked and gasped at the sudden sparkling sensations shooting through his electrified nerves from his sensitive cockhead and stem and mauled balls.

Well, Dean thought, forget foreplay and getting to know you. Damn the torpedoes, just fuck on! Which suited his erotic mood brilliantly. A great get-away afternoon had turned from awesome to fantabulous.

"Woa, there, mate! Don't forget me!" Jim hauled his muscular body over Dean's, grabbed Ricky's super-stiff prong and began to pump fast.

"Mmmm... Mmmm..."

Dean felt Ricky's lips and tongue swirl and caress his exposed knob, a sensual gesture backed with eager lust. He felt his warm balls massaged then Ricky's middle finger snake beneath to his tight hole. His pleased body quivered at the quick, sudden invasion, not from pain but anticipation. Dean cringed as Ricky sucked hard and rapidly slipped his finger in and out of the hot, tight hole.

He moaned, "Oh, yeah. That's..."

Ricky pulled his dark-haired head up, gripped Dean's penis and began to wank furiously while also finger-fucking. "Come on," he hissed. "Get this fucker hard! I've waited too long for this!"

Dean knew that urgent feeling all too well. For Ricky, being fucked was just as erotic, hot and satisfying sexually as jabbing his own cock into a welcome tight hole. The act of fucking itself had considerable emotional meaning to the young enthusastic man. Dean liked switching between being a keen huffing bottom and a pushy bucking top. From personal experience he could appreciate Ricky's huge sexual cravings.

"Here," Jim said, climbing around on top of Dean's gasping chest, "Let me help, too." His shaved head descended and the two friends took turns with Dean out in the summer bush. They alternately licked and sucked while Jim continued to please Ricky at the same time.

Erotic sensations almost overwhelmed. Two sets of lips, two teasing tongues, two sets of fingers explored his ripped stomach, sensitive penis and thick thighs. Little involuntary tremors shook through his thrilled body. Head spinning, he reached and brushed Jim's muscle-hard thigh then Ricky's fuzzy head. It all felt marvelous and his obedient cock began to feel heavy again. Pleased with their accomplishment, the men chuckled as it inflated in their hands and mouths. Dean felt that wonderful sexual power surge through his entire stimulated body. A seriously hard cock was one of the greatest feelings in the world, one he tried to maintain often. It could infuse his entire body with humming sexual strength. In Ricky's mouth that instrument swelled and stretched until the granite-solid erection screamed and swollen balls silently shouted. He grunted and thrust his hips up, driving the newly re-bloated head as far back as he could.

Jim rolled away, laughing. "Think he's there, mate."

Ricky leapt up then dropped onto his hands and knees next to Dean. "Come on! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" If his smile grew any wider, Dean thought, it would break his lovely face. He had never before seen such rampant enthusiasm.

He heaved up, scooted behind the young man and placed his spread palms on the small fleshy globes of Ricky's tight ass cheeks, hot from the high summer sun. His penis felt huge and heavy now, ready to go for another scorching load. Could short, muscley Ricky Delgado take it? Dean abhorred pain and hurting Ricky was the last thing he wished to do. He ran his finger down the crack and nuzzled in until he touched the hot, damp tiny gateway. His finger slipped inside easily. Ricky hummed and pushed back, forcing Dean's finger deeper. He wriggled and could feel that walnut-sized center-of-immense-pleasure was swollen solid and sensitive-ready.

When Dean pulled his finger out, Ricky complained, "Come on! Stick it in me!"

"Got any lube?"

Jim jumped up. "Hang on." He scrambled over to his clothes and fished out a small plastic tube. "Pays to be always prepared."

"Hurry!" Ricky yelled. "I need it!" He was already rocking back and forth.

Dean glanced down at Jim's shiny face as the man slicked his cock. Jim nodded, still grinning. Dean thought he seemed to enjoy watching his fuckbud getting it on with someone else. Jim said, "Dude, you're awfully hard. You could do someone serious damage with this weapon. My tingling ass still remembers!" Jim guided the swollen rod of blood-engorged muscle between Ricky's tightening cheeks and placed it against the puckered entrance.

Dean took a shuddering breath. His heart fluttered. He grasped Ricky's swaying buttocks.

Before he could push, Ricky lunged back. Dean's cock popped right in. He sank deep into ass-clutching heaven. His balls swung against Ricky's. His knob and length throbbed inside the hot snugness. Ricky literally sighed. "Fuck me loud, you feel even better than I dreamed!"

"Thanks," Jim said sarcastically.

"You're just as good, too."

Jim rose next to Dean. He began to kiss the stunned man. Jim's thick lips felt divine as he fondled Dean's balls. Dean wrapped an arm around Jim and held him close while they tongue lashed each other. Kissing was always good.

"Come on!" the young bottom insisted. He impatiently twerked then began to jerk forward and back causing Dean's hard pole to slip out and in.

Dean released the dark man then slammed into Ricky hard several times. "There!" He placed his palms on the tops of Ricky's buttocks, pulled back then sawed more gently.

"Wow," Ricky uttered. "Feels good. Faster."

Ricky started driving back like a mad jackrabbit. Power flowed from the young man's strong frame and clenching anus into Dean's sensitive cock and through his quivering body. His heavy balls slapped Ricky's with every sharp jab. Jim crawled beneath and pleasured Ricky's penis with his mouth and fingers causing the young man to moan.

"Fuck, this kid's fast!" Dean blurted.

"I like to get right into it. And who're you callin' a kid?" Ricky spat. "I'm twenty."

"Sorry. You're a great slut! Worth every second." And, thought Dean, deserving a lot of respect. He would use that word as it was meant to be used, in a good way to describe a great person.

"Too right I am a slut! And proud of it! Oh... Ooh... I'm going... going to... Oh... Fuuuuuck I'm cumming!"

Triggered by excitement and swift stimulation, a burst of shocking pleasure exploded like a cracker inside Ricky causing his entire body to cringe tight. He cried out and gulped precious air. Sweat broke out like a thousand tiny orange spots across Ricky's back and shoulders. He shook and firmly rammed himself back onto Dean's rod over and over, almost as if he was driving the fuck. Beneath his tense stomach, inside Jim's sucking mouth, his tight cock bobbed and pulsed, veins visible as the power muscle squeezed. He yelled something Dean couldn't make out and smashed back driving the penetrating cock as far into his ass as possible.

As Dean continued to slam into his partner he started yelling further encouragement. "Fuck, I'm gunna jizz you! Fuck, I'm gunna so fill your cunt! Uh... uh... uh... Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!"

Dean vaguely heard from Jim beneath, "That's it, boy, smash it into him. Feel it! Feel it big! Make him come again so I can taste it, and then fill him full of your boiling cum. Make him yours!"

Dean punched his incredibly stiff cock into Ricky hard. His fingers clawed Ricky's butt and clenched hard. Wham! Wham! Wham! The sex crazed man powered deep and rough, sawing in and out for his own pleasure, now unheeding anything else. His entire body tingled, and the tingling built into a mighty heaving mass of potent fuck-meat driven by toned strong muscle. He smashed deep. He leaned and wrapped his arms around Ricky's body and squeezed. On and on he hammered the young man, feeling his potent cock savage in and out. Almost gasping for enough air, powerful sensations raced through his singing nerves, spanking his body into jerking spasms. Hot jizz boiled from his tight balls up the throbbing stem and burst out the tip of his swollen sensitive pulsing glans buried deep inside the tight clasping tunnel in which he was firmly embedded. He fired and shrieked loud and pushed while his cock blasted gallons of thick sizzling spermy goo. Pulse after jabbing pulse, shot after powerful shot, pumped deep into Ricky's guts, filling, overflowing. Dean's body shook in a shattering orgasm, stronger than before, strong, sharp, fierce. Ricky's ass spasmed again at that moment, tripling the height of their paired orgasms. Together, the fucking pair cascaded convulsing feelings over and over as Dean squirted every drop into the small huffing muscular ball of sexual energy.

Ricky yelled again and his cock shot as well. Quick blasts made Jim splutter, gooey strings lined his cheeks. He quickly sucked the spasming prong of its remaining fuel.

Panting heavily, Dean relaxed and fucked a few more strokes while he pushed out the last of his cum, then fell away onto his back, gasping huge thankful lungfuls. He felt so great he started laughing. His knees bent, legs kicked and his curled hands shook.

Ricky and Jim fell and rolled, too, laughing with him.

"That was ... fucking ... awesome!" Ricky proclaimed. He rolled onto his back.

Gulping more air and finally calming, Dean's hand flopped onto Ricky's chest, then he reached down and touched Ricky's wet cock. Still hard, dripping, throbbing, it felt wonderful in Dean's gently sliding fingertips. Ricky flinched from sensitivity but did not pull away.

"You okay?" said Dean.

"Great! Bareback is the only way to fly!"

"I mean, how do you feel? Both of you? Are we all good?"

Dean looked at Jim and they both chuckled. Jim gestured. Dean rolled up and over, took Ricky's cock into his thankful mouth and began to lick him clean. "Thank you. This has been more than a dream come true. I'm really sorry I didn't pick up your signals at the gym," he said. "I have been wanting to dick you really bad for weeks now."

"Me, too," Ricky sighed. "I got hard for you in the shower! I thought that might have been a big message."

"Yeah, almost did, but I can be too cautious. Next time, I promise I'll fuck you for sure." Dean raised his head and chuckled. He stared down at Ricky's slowly softening pole then over at Jim. "That okay? I'm not intruding if Ricky and I ..."

Jim chortled. "Hey, we fuck whoever we want. Remember, I fucked you first."

"I don't want to spoil your special weekend."

"You've added to it, mate."

"Ricky, I love your enthusiasm."

"Can't get fucked enough," Ricky said. He reached over and slid his fingertips lovingly along Jim's cheek.

"That's nothin'," Jim commented. He sucked Ricky's finger for a moment then stood up. His long penis hung invitingly between muscular thighs. Dean reached up and slid his fingers along the length, trying to send Jim a warm signal. Jim said, "His brother is a major rootrat. Look, the Sun's getting low. How about we head back and get some tucker?"

"Good with me." Dean stood and reached for his clothes.

"Hey!" Ricky said. His prong had finally started to wilt. "How about the three of us sleep together?"

"You're as bad as your bro," Jim said. "I was hoping to have your warm little bod curled next to mine tonight so I can root you whenever I get hard, and I plan on doing that a lot. I'll be ready again soon."

Dean made a decision, shrugged and rolled up the blanket. "My small tent might be a bit too cozy for the three of us. Where's your camp?"

"East campsite."

"Damn. I'm at the west site. Not close."

Jim and Ricky, hand in hand, headed back along the trail followed by a pondering Dean. Half way down they came to a fork where the trail branched to the separate campsites.

Ricky said hopefully, "Maybe we can come around in the morning?"

"That'd be a great breakky," Dean replied. "Jim, you right with that?"

He nodded. "Sounds like a plan. A morning threeway after a night of carnal sin." He patted Ricky's bum. "Although my man, here, might be a tad bit worn out."

"No fuckin' way!"

"See you then, maybe," said Dean. This was their special weekend and he did not want to offend Jim, who he realized could become a great occasional fuckbuddy, too. He smiled, nodded at Jim who shook his head but grinned. He understood young Ricky Delgado's exuberant needs all too well.

###

A/N: What happens next? Stay tuned for part 3, cumming soon.

Did this little story do anything for you? To you? Don't hesitate to write me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

It Happened in the Bush - Part 3
by Hozzel
June 2022

By the time Dean returned to his campsite, the bloated orange Sun kissed the edge of the distant horizon. Sweaty summer heat leached slowly. The campsite was empty so he stripped nude except for shoes. He fetched a prepared salad and a beer from the esky, a lantern and his ebook tablet from the car, then plonked down on a foldout camping chair. The warm early evening breeze swept all the blonde hairs on his exposed skin to attention, a nice little thrill. He would definitely have to live naked outside more often, weather permitting.

The afternoon's excitement buzzed his head worse than a blowfly.

There was Jim. One eighty centimeters of hard dark-skinned muscle with a gentle, giving attitude and a keen cock. Caught wanking out in the open, he actually invited Dean to join. They had fun before Dean discovered he was Ricky's fuckbuddy. What a coincidence! Way out here in the bush, three hours drive from home.

Ricky turned up and his lusty daydreams had literally cum true. Better, Ricky turned out to be a very naughty young man indeed. He promised Dean could top him to his heart's dirty content and still want more. Playful Ricky could top him sometimes, too. Perfect.

Dean fingered his resting penis. It responded to his touch like a naughty lad, beginning to swell, encouraging him to continue, letting him know it had become insatiable. Despite the sudden erection, better not, he thought. Save it for the morning if they turned up. Another threesome would be great.

Twilight faded to country darkness. A half moon ghosted the tall gum trees, its brightness obscuring almost four thousand stars leaving only the brightest. Crickets began their endless ricking. Frogs over in the creekbed sang creaking come semaphores. Bush birds, reptiles and most insects vanished. Dean was left with a blanket of warm air prickling his bare skin. A large 4WD towing a white caravan waddled into the campgrounds. It parked far enough away that Dean decided he could safely stay naked. Naked was, after all, a great feeling right up there with his hard cock which he hoped would hang around for awhile.

Half an hour later, across the still summer evening, he heard voices and noticed some activity. His attention snapped away from the group sex scene in the turgid novel. Across the campsite, three scantly clothed men bustled about flickering yellow-orange firelight. The short one laughed loudly in a bawdy manner. Dean squinted. He recognized the familiar torso and then the wide-smiling face and close cropped black hair. It was Ricky! They had not mentioned anyone else had traveled with them but then Dean figured that wasn't his business. They must have driven over from the eastern campsite.

Ricky turned, paused, stared. Dean held up his tinny and waved. Ricky waved back, all smiles and gestured for Dean to come over. Dean decided on valor. He stood so the lamplight briefly lit his fit naked body. His upstanding cock almost glowed like a neon sign. Ricky clapped and whistled. Then Dean turned off the lamp, shucked his boots, hunkered down and scooted into his small tent. He lay down on the open sleeping bag on the bouncing foam mattress. What was he thinking exposing himself like that in a clear invitation? Ricky should spend the night with Jim and the others. He could catch up with the keen young man in the morning or during the week. Hell, yeah.

Less than an hour later rustling outside his tent caused Dean to jerk. "G'day there, mate. You awake?" Ricky poked his smiling head inside the tent and grinned at the naked man spread out on his back.

Dean's cock had gone to sleep but it was already stirring. He reached over, clicked on the torch and drawled, "Yah. Too excited, I guess."

"Me, too. My mates are having some fun and I reckon I should, too. Saw you before. You look really hot laying there." Ricky crawled into the small tent over top of Dean's body. He was as nude as Dean and his gorgeous solid penis wagged ready. "Wanna fuck?"

Well, well, well, Dean thought. He couldn't wait after all. I hope Jim is involved with the other men. Dean heard loud shouts of laughter and figured it should be perfectly okay to play with delectable Ricky Delgado again.

"Sure. Why not?"

Ricky pounced, knocking the wind out of Dean. The excited man squirmed, gripping Dean's flanks, and his cheerful face hovered just above. Ricky ground his cock against Dean's throbbing log. Dean could feel Ricky's rising heat like a consuming fever burning frantically out of control. Fingertips dug into his biceps. Knees bent, his thighs parted. He hugged Ricky tight while the younger man squirmed his hips between Dean's thick thighs, splitting his legs wide. Dean's arms swept around and he gripped desperately, already breathing in short, shallow gasps. His thighs opened wider and he closed them around Ricky's hips. He felt Ricky probe, jabbing wildly at his ass cheeks several times until he found the cleft.

"Fuck me ... fuck me stupid," Dean begged as he felt Ricky's hard, long cock try plunge into his hot puckered anus. He bucked his hips in rapt encouragement. Ricky grunted and drove straight into him with a hard, insistent jab. Tensing, a weird gurgling noise escaped from Dean's throat as Ricky forced the throbbing, engorged head of his prick far into Dean's guts with a single deep penetrating thrust. Bareback, no questions, no foreplay, straight to the important spicy main course. Wonderful!

Dean's arms, legs and anus squeezed his partner in welcome. He was thoroughly thrilled with Ricky in his ass. It not only filled his body well but also his mind and soul. Everything focused on that big thing inside. He didn't want to move. He just wanted to hold on and feel for as long as he could.

"Great to have you," he managed to croak.

Ricky raised himself on straight arms and grinned down. He looked like he had just won a lottery.

"Great to be here. You're quick."

"Like it?"

"Oh, yeah. Nice and easy, mate. No fucking around wasting time."

Dean hooked his legs around Ricky's, his palms splayed and ran down Ricky's muscular back. He cupped Ricky's round, smooth ass.

"Straight into it bare, huh?"

"Only way to fly! Hey, you're lubed up! That's great!"

"Well, uh, yeah. I should be."

"I am going to bang you so good you'll be totally fucked! You gunna be my cumslut tonight?"

The young man grinned like a hungry shark and his solid cock eagerly throbbed inside Dean's fully stuffed bliss-filled ass. Dean kicked the back of Ricky's knees with his heels then slid his thighs up until they were resting on strong hips, arms straight down Ricky's shaking back. He pulled on strong round buttocks.

Dean said softly, "I will be your slut any time you want."

"Any time? Wow! What luck! A worthless cumslut! Great! Are you ready to get fucked? Tell me you want it, slut. Beg me for it."

Dean pushed up his pelvis, lifting the smaller man. He did not consider himself worthless but at the moment his head swirled with lust and he was more than happy to play along. "Oh, I want it. I want your cock bad. I am your total cumpdump slut who just wants it all! Suck me, fuck me, ravage me, do whatever you want! Go ahead, breed me hard and blast your wanton seed deep into me!" Dean felt his own cock throb between their muscular stomachs. He had never played the verbal slut role before but he already liked it.

Ricky started fucking sharply. His stiff, hard prick was going to fuck like crazy and not stop until his hot cum sloshed in his slut's belly. He thrust deep, vicious. With every backward movement of his desire-driven erection, he pulled his cock almost entirely out of Dean's sheath, stretching the fleshy lips and leaving just the thick purplish head of his penis inside. Grunting, Ricky drove forward with incredible strength powered by uncontrolled passion, stabbing the whole length into the tight, wet, gripping depths of Dean's turbulent ass.

"Take this!" Ricky rammed stronger, deeper, faster. "Fucking you hard, man!" His entire body hunched wildly, feverishly as he huffed and puffed into his encouraging slut's ecstatic face. No foreplay and no build-up. "Breeding you. Going to fill you! Uh, uh, uh, uh!"

Dean's knees were nearly doubled back onto his chest by the rhythm of Ricky's deep-thrusting strokes. It felt if Ricky's cock swelled even more and rubbed even harder, and his entire youthful body hummed with huge sexual strength. It felt as if his ass was on fire with hot lust and electric blue desire just from the exuberant penetration Ricky was using. Dean couldn't help himself. His body and mind responded to Ricky as if made for him. Those body-rocking strokes were spinning him insane. He clutched the hunching young man's ass tight, thrusting his hips up in response to Ricky's own solid jabs.

"Come on, come on," he encouraged. "Shoot it. Shoot it into me. Ohhh, ahhh, ahhhh, I ... I can't stand it," Dean gasped in an outburst of passionate frenzy. "You're getting me there already. Fuck! You're hitting that spot!" He was panting deep now, and bucking his hips in perfect sync to Ricky's insistent pounding. He could feel it already building inside his stretched orifice, a special type of orgasm that he loved.

Ricky panted, "I'm... going to cum into your worthless ... slutty ... ass, fill you ... use you like the cheap slutty whore... you are. You're so ... fuckin' tight ... I'm so turned on ... I'm almost there already! Ug! Ug! Arrrr....!"

"Yes, yes," Dean begged. "Fill me up! I want it!"

Ricky's throbbing, long cock pentrated with deep, hard strokes. "Ohhh," he groaned, "here ... it ... is ... slut!"

He screamed like an animal. He thrust with all his might. His arms crocodile-squeezed. His cock ballooned solid as every muscle in his sex-tortured body began to pump his scalding liquid gold. He exploded.

"Yes!" Dean cried out as a sharp anal orgasm cracked his nerves, bursting almost at the same instant. He felt his own cock, trapped between their heaving bodies, suddenly swell hard and throb as if it wanted to share in the bright joy.

Madly clutching each other, the two men convulsed in glorious mutual spasms. Ricky squeezed Dean's body, pushed deep and unloaded a sharp volley of half a dozen loud growling squirts while the slightly older man's over-stimulated prostate kicked in and forced a shattering assgasm that caused him to clutch and yell. His trapped hard cock came magically fully alive. He felt it suddenly pulsed sticky heavenly goo between their grinding bodies. They moaned and groaned and gripped and madly clutched each other through their tumultuous wet spasms, oblivious to the rest of the world, noisy in their rampant joy. They rolled and bounced on the foam mattress and even when the feelings diminished slightly, they slammed against each other in effort to prolong their prurient passion. Their lips met, hot breath exchanged, tongues swirled, simultaneous moans erupted. Their cocks pulsed further, oozing out more extraordinary joint pleasure. Eyes opened and quested. Bodies aftershook with more throbbing and now suppressed giggles.

After the last shudder, Dean's whole body relaxed. His legs slipped down but Ricky raised his body up on straight arms. With a loud laugh, he resumed shoving in and out again as if the act of cumming had only strengthened his massive driving libido.

Amazed, Dean said to the heaving man on top of him, "You're not going soft!"

"More!" Ricky breathed. "Need to ... breed ... more!"

"You can do that?"

"Easy!" Ricky just panted and continued stroking deep. Dean cringed from Ricky's sharp slapping body blows, his ass a flame of greedy passion consumed by the demanding cock. All he felt now was that cock from heaven boring savagely, relentlessly, passionately. His ass was Ricky's to fuck and use and fill whenever and where-ever he wanted, as often as he wanted. And, he hoped, Ricky's ass was his as well.

"You're still driving me crazy! What about the others?"

"I'll take care of them ... later!"

It felt as if Ricky's cock has not slacked one bit. His determined drive to cum again crackled like swift lightning. Spent, Dean's own prick had softened between their heaving bodies but he knew he could come in his ass again if Ricky could continue. He loved assgasms. He could have a series of them without needing a recharge or an erection. He sighed and hugged the man. It felt as if they were a perfect pair, an ideal match.

"Do it!" he urged. "Do me again! I want it! I need it! Blast me with your seed again. Oh, yes. Yes!"

Ricky kept fucking and huffing hard for minutes, skillfully forcing Dean's anal nerves to fire until Dean thought he couldn't take any more. He moaned then grunted louder than a wrestler. His entire body snapped rigid as he came inside again, but Ricky did not slow or pause to allow Dean to recover and breathe. He continued to rapidly fuck his greedy cock in and out of Dean's cunt until Dean gasped in another body-twisting forced assgasm. His groan wavered from the brilliant hammering. Dean clutched Ricky's back, his legs pulled Ricky's hips tight. He rode the wave of electrifying orgasm as it crested then splashed into a million tiny bubbles of incredible body-jerking hot bliss.

"Fucked you good, man," Ricky said as he pulled out and scooted onto Dean's chest. His knees held Dean's arms down. "Suck it, slut!" Ricky jammed his half-hard cock into Dean's mouth. "Keep me up!"

Obediently, Dean sucked and licked hard, heedless of the fact this cock had just been thrashing his ass. After only a minute Ricky growled, pulled away, and roughly shoved Dean onto his stomach. Laughing, Ricky nailed Dean again, slamming his still-hard cock in and in and in like the jackrabbit fucker he was. His heavy solid body twisted on Dean's back. "Again!" He thrust fast, his thighs and balls slapped against Dean's fleshy buttocks and the backs of his hairy legs. "Uh, uh, uh... Yeah. Get your ass up. Yeah, yeah..."

Amazed, Dean raised onto his hands and knees, which allowed Ricky to machine-gun even faster and harder. Despite cumming before, it felt as if Ricky refused to give in to the waning refractory period. He was going to stay hard and fuck for as long as he wanted to and that was that.

Ricky began a long loud wail as if he had lost control of his rapidly hunching body. Thrashing and screaming like a crazy banshee, his jabs became so violent the men bounced viciously on the mattress and rolled right out of the tent into the night. Ricky's energy seemed ceaseless. Headless of the twigs and pebbles on the ground, his enthusiasm unbounded, his ability hyper, he laughed, grabbed Dean's hips and smacked straight back in.

Heaven continued for Dean. The men continued to fuck like a riot.

"One more! One more!" Insane with blazing lust, Ricky violently rammed his huge prick in and out, fucking with even more determined frenzy.

Ricky's lunging cock now felt huge. It jabbed deep, hitting something inside. Like a mad surfer, Dean rode another rising wave. His head hung, breaths labored, gasped. He groaned.

"Gotta ... unload ... again ... slut," Ricky panted heavily above his back.

Each time Ricky plunged deeply into Dean's sensitive anus, his hole sucked on the ramming shaft causing him to moan with intense ecstasy. Time again warped. Dean felt as if Ricky had been fucking his raw ass forever, and he didn't want him to stop. It was a beautiful, turbulent sensation. On and on he was banged and pushed, while Ricky's steely shaft pounded and his hands pulled and pushed.

"Fill me," Dean begged as he tried to match Ricky's ramming, writhing strokes. "Come on, load me, you fucker. Fill me with your dirty cum." The furious lengthy strokes of Ricky's pulsing prick had Dean so stimulated he was near cumming again himself.

Ricky pushed up onto his knees behind Dean. Strong hands began to saw his body back and forth over the veiny log as if he was little more than a tight fleshy tube to be used for Ricky's pleasure. Dean's fingers clawed at the ground while Ricky plunged like a pile driver madly working for another release.

On and on Ricky skewered Dean, pounding with insane strength. After forever, he suddenly shouted painfully loud. With one wild protracted agonized scream, he rammed hard. His cock jerked enormous, his whole body heaved, and his balls spewed a second flood of hot salacious sperm far into Dean's grateful mind.

The men flopped apart. "I think you fucked me out," Dean said. He lay on his back, knees up and wide, arms apart, in the moonlight watching Ricky's sweat-glistened chest rise and fall.

Ricky staggered to his feet. Swaying, he gestured, "You're a good cumslut, man. Now I'll go and deal with the others." He stumbled away through the night to the caravan in the dark.

Winded and sweaty, Dean weakly crawled back into his tent. He smoothed the sleeping bag, rolled onto his stomach, and was snoring in a minute.

###

A/N: I hoped you liked this scene. It certainly affected me. Had to deal with that stiff problem. Cum flew. How about you?

Stay tuned for Part 4...the morning after.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

It Happened in the Bush - Part 4
Hozzel
June 2022

The next morning Dean's tent flap flew open. Early summer light blinded. Air stung his nude body. "Wha...?"

"Hey, there!" Zesty Ricky crawled into the humid tent. He was naked, too. His balls appeared swollen tight against the root of his hard wagging cock. His smile fired Dean up like a struck match.

"Morning." Dean sat up. He felt sweaty. It was clearly going to be a hot day. He rubbed his eyes.

"As promised," said Jim crawling in next to Ricky, "we're here for morning delight. I loaded this guy twice last night but he's hyper as anything this morning and up for more." Jim was nude and obviously in a similar state ready to play, too. His head hit the top. "You're right, not much room here."

Ricky stuck his legs out of the tent, laid on his stomach and flipped Dean's loose penis into his keen mouth. "Yum yum yum," he mumbled while licking and sucking and lipping and fingering.

Dean shook his head trying to clear it. "You guys are incredible," he said, feeling his cock instantly swell. "I thought you would've been worn out."

Jim almost giggled. "We gave it a shot, but no, Ricky here is rarin' to have another go with you and I have to say I don't blame him. I am, too!" He lunged, took Dean's head between his palms and started kissing. Lips slid on lips, tongue across tongue causing Dean to hum with pleasure. His hand pulled on Jim's neck and their heads twisted. The full-on kissing and Ricky's mouthwork started to drive Dean crazy.

Ricky smacked his lips and swung a leg over Dean's hips. He reached back, grasped Dean's cock, and pressed it into his impatient body. He settled immediately, stuffed to the gills but grinning worse than a happy koala. Dean jerked as his cock was squeezed in hot wet moaning. Ricky started to slowly lift and drop with stuttering breaths, forcing Dean to feel his cock slide through every millimeter.

"I didn't get a chance last night to -"

Jim spun around and shoved his stiff dick straight into Dean's mouth. At the same time he gobbled Ricky's prong. He sighed as if relieved then proceeded to facefuck, moving so Dean's tight lips thoroughly rubbed the stem and knob. Dean flutter-licked Jim's swollen knob and Jim's hard body jerked in response. 

When Dean sucked him hard he yelled, "Fuck, yes! I love his mouth, man! Suck it, man!"

"Oh, yeah!" Ricky called. "You both ... fuck! ... you both are amazing! Ah!" He hunched up and down almost as if bouncing. He worked Dean's rod like a pro, clenching and rubbing and squeezing, causing Dean's entire length to throb from the forceful stimulation.

"Easy, man," Dean heard Jim say. "Can't suck you properly if you fuck like that."

"Can't help it!"

Dean moaned around Jim's swollen cock then suddenly sucked hard. "Woa!" yelled Jim. "Keep doing that and I'll drown ya in no time." Dean sucked hard again. Jim laughed and plunged so his cock almost went down into Dean's gagging throat. He pulled out and Dean sucked air. He shoved back and began to rub his sensitive knob between Dean's indented cheeks. He gave up trying to vainly throat Ricky.

As Dean sucked and licked, Ricky switched to a fast fuck. His own stiff cock flopped against Dean's stomach and he began making a moaning noise. The foam mattress magnified his jumps so he nearly shot off Dean's cock at each peak.

Jim thrust. "Man, you do that do well! I'm going to shoot."

"Me, too!" Nearing orgasm, Ricky threw up his arms and pushed at the tent frame, loosening the pegs. "Feels too good!" he shouted. "Gunna blow just doing this!"

But Jim let loose first. "Ooh, yeah." He growled like an animal, shoved, and his powerful cannon unleashed a volley of thick cum right down Dean's choking throat. Despite trying hard, Dean could not avoid some escaping his clamped lips. Hot fluid gushed down his chin but he sucked and gulped as hard as he could while Jim's cock pulsed and spewed.

"Yeah! Yeah!" Ricky bounced fast. "I... I... " Just as his cock began to blast ropes of fantastic sperm, bright sunlight and morning air blasted their naked heaving bodies. The small tent was literally wrenched away.

"Well, look at this! A fuckin' threesome and we weren't invited!" It was Ricky's voice but it couldn't be. Ricky was busy fucking and cumming.

Ricky's gouts flew over Jim's head and fell onto Dean. Dean's entire body cringed. He thought he might unload at that surprising moment but somehow he didn't. Ricky's bounces slowed. 

Pumping the last of his load into Dean's clamping mouth, Jim looked up and said, "Hey, Jason, where were you guys last night?"

"Got here in a bit late and parked over there," Jason said, staring down at a bewildered Dean. "Where were you?" Thick waisted, he stood medium height and naked like the other men. Dean recognized him as one of the blokes with the caravan. But what was going on here?

"Other site."

"Well, shit, we got that wrong."

Ricky slowed and stopped. "Hey, boys." His anus gripped Dean's pole as if it refused to let go. Grinning, he automatically reached up and took hold of the tall one's hard dick and pulled it toward his eager mouth. He seemed completely at ease with the newcomers, almost as if being caught in the act in the morning outdoors was perfectly normal.

Jim clamored off Dean and stood next to the other three men. All were naked and all their cocks were bloated fat and ready. Jason's fist slipped up and down his pole, twisting at the top.

"I gave this slut the shagging of his life last night."

Dean blinked. His eyes switched from Ricky - he was still stuffed well and truly up his ass - to ... another Ricky. Ricky 2 worked his cock and grinned wolfishly at Dean. They were completely identical right down to their erections.

"You did?" Ricky on Dean said. His dark eyebrows raised.

Dean spluttered, "I... I thought it was you last night!" Oh, shit, I'm in for it now.

"Fuck, no," the one standing chuckled. "I'm Renny." He started laughing. "You thought I was Rick! That's too much, mate!"

"Renny, my brother," Ricky said looking down on his mount. "We call him Randy Renny." He lifted off, released Trent, and stood next to his identical twin. Dark-haired, short, stocky, muscular Renny's hard-on poked higher than Ricky's. Other than that, it was like looking at a reflection. Even their dimples matched.

"You know this slut?" Renny's voice seemed a shade deeper.

"That's Dean."

"You're him!" Renny yelled. He hopped and laughed so much his whole body shook. "I fucked your crush! This is too good!" He punched his brother's shoulder. The two young men seemed completely unfazed naked and erect next to each other. "He's a fuckin' cumdump. Begged for my loads."

Thoroughly embarrassed, Dean's cock began to slack.

Ricky giggled then the brothers broke up in a riot of laughter, stumbling against each other.

Renny said, "You thought I was ... Rick? That's so seriously funny, dude." Even Jim began to laugh. The other men shook their heads.

"Couldn't you tell?" Ricky chuckled, teasing embarrassed Dean.

"Well, I guess there was a difference. You're both enthusiastic as hell."

"There better be a difference!" Renny said then slapped his brother's cock. "I do the fucking, he does the sucking."

Ricky replied, "At least I got to him before you did. And I fucked him, too."

Dean said hesitantly, "Jim was first, actually."

"Complete accident," said amused Jim, "but very cool. Since you're all here, how about we have a morning gangbang with Dean? Would you like that? You up to it?" Jim was handling his half-hard like he wanted more.

Dean shrugged and nodded. Why not? It had always been a secret fantasy to be shagged by a group of horny men.

Trent said, "I'll do him first. Here, give us your ass, man." The tall bearded man twirled his finger. Astonished but pleased Dean rolled onto his hands and knees.

Renny pointed down and Ricky automatically dropped onto all fours. Renny fell behind and took hold of his brother's hips. The other men eagerly crowded around.

The morning proved very interesting indeed. In the end, Dean counted eight loads overflowing his cum-filled well-shagged ass, including one from excited Ricky and two from his equally enthusiastic brother. In the process he came twice: once into Ricky's desirable tight ass while Renny was unloading into him, and the other just exploded spontaneously due to Trent's gallant second effort.

Renny went home with Jim instead of Jason and Trent. Ricky traveled with Dean on the three-hour trip. All the way Ricky relentlessly fondled, stroked, rubbed, licked, kissed, sucked and teased Dean's enduring hard cock. Two road-side stops were necessary along the way. A glorious start to a great relationship.

###

A/N: This is a work of fiction. The stroy, plot and characters and even the parallel world they inhabit are all made up. If you liked this story, I'd love to know. If it got to you in some way, write to me all about it. The best compliment for a writer is to hear how someone got off on his words and visions.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2