My First Pony Dildo and Fist Training

Hopefully I’m in the right place for this. I’m still learning the Site. Anyway, since 2019 I’ve really enjoyed my sex life as a submissive Jack of Spades. I’ve been trying so much more then ever before. Recently I decided to try getting fisted for the first time. To prepare I ordered a 17” Pony Dildo and a 14” Vibrator much larger than anything in my Toy Box. I started by wearing a nice sized plug toy even if I’m just going to the shops. Had some fun moments on the bumpy roads in town, even came in my underwear twice. I got the new toys last week and started trying them out. The Pony was too big to use on myself, but the vibrator was fun to work into my hole. Felt like that first pain when I lost my virginity and when I started taking on men with larger cocks. I had missed that pain to be honest. After a few nights of practice and my usual hookups on Grindr I was able to take all of the Vibrator down to the balls at the base. That weekend I changed my profile on Grindr a bit to get a guy to use the Pony toy on me. I actually got an offer from a couple near Montgomery with horses thinking I wanted to go even further. I’m still not quite ready for that... yet.

I found this really kinky 40-something guy with a very muscled body and a nice above average BBC. He requested I call him daddy and let him do whatever he wants. I agreed and he showed up the next night with a backpack containing Lube and some Toys. We hung out and shared a joint before he told me to strip down completely. I stood there on the blankets I set out in the living room. He examined my smooth, pale, chubby body and felt me up all over. He seemed pleased and had a nice bulge in his gym shorts. I got on my knees and rubbed my face in his package and he shoved me into his groin so I’d lick his nice hanging balls. After some sucking he came into my mouth and I swallowed. He told me to get on all fours like a dog and present my ass to him. Started easy with a few fingers and some of my normal sized toys. He’d use a toy or vibrator for a few minutes and then move on to a larger one. Finally after an hour he stuck his real cock into me and fucked for awhile really hard and came into me. This time he took a few moments and we laid down together for awhile. After the break he told me to stay on my back this time and I saw him start lubing up my Pony Toy and my ass. I was nervous shaking a bit but with both hands he lined up the Pony cock and started pressing. Took a few tries to get it in, and finally felt that painful “pop” as it entered me. It was almost too much to handle and I started tearing up and whimpering a little as he worked it in and out deeper each time. After what felt like forever he said good boy and I was almost able to take most of it. He pulled it out and I felt his hand enter me without any real trouble. Once he was satisfied he jacked off onto my face, kissed me and said that’s good enough for tonight. We showered before he left and I felt so different. He’s been coming back regularly to train me and I now call him Master. I still hookup every night with my regular Tops and randoms like usual, but it feels completely different. Also a couple of my more well hung tops are enjoying my ass more then before. Can’t wait for more training and to try more new things. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is not a new discovery for me personally. My boyfriend and I have already tried everything possible. But technological progress does not stand still. And yesterday, the plot of a sci-fi movie has already become a reality today. Now you can buy almost any comfort doll and assemble it yourself. Manufacturers offer you a choice of hair color, eyes, and even a manicure. That's exactly the kind of doll I needed. Because I am leaving for a couple of months in England to visit my parents, I decided to make a gift for my boyfriend and bought a life size sex doll [think before following links] https://www.ovdoll.com/ . I hope he will not get mad at me but will remember me and use it for pleasure.

Edited by DoreenQuaile

2 hours ago, DoreenQuaile said:

This is not a new discovery for me personally. My boyfriend and I have already tried everything possible. But technological progress does not stand still. And yesterday, the plot of a sci-fi movie has already become a reality today. Now you can buy almost any comfort doll and assemble it yourself. Manufacturers offer you a choice of hair color, eyes, and even a manicure. That's exactly the kind of doll I needed. Because I am leaving for a couple of months in England to visit my parents, I decided to make a gift for my boyfriend and bought a life size sex doll. I hope he will not get mad at me but will remember me and use it for pleasure.

UPD. The gift he liked d been just a joke, how we did it!!

Edited by DoreenQuaile