Facial or Swallow

I’ve been sucking guys off since I was very young. I’ve been wondering what most guys actually prefer. Swallow, facial, chest or somewhere else.

Personally I like it when a guy can go deep and swallow without hands and clean up any that spills out.

When I give head I just do what the guy wants, but I prefer to swallow with it shooting directly into my mouth and then having the cock go back into my mouth and down my throat until he’s soft or on occasion wants to fuck. 

FF746EAB-2DA2-4C85-B87C-C9396C11B3A9.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I basically always swallow, partly because I consider it my well earned reward, and partly because I don't really fancy the cleanup of a bunch of cum on my face. Easier to have it in a single location where it can be easier cleared, like all over my tongue.

• Like 1

Swallow! Definitely swallow. Unfortunately I have not had a cock cum when it is all the way down my throat. Getting it on my face or anything else is a waste of good hot cum imo! Plus, I love the taste of cum. Someday I want to have one cum while it's down my throat, even though I will be disappointed that I didn't get to taste it.

I always swallow unless the top wants to pull out and cum somewhere else! When on my knees I am a warm hole for their cock to get hard and cum in, ass or throat! If they decide to cum in me I’m their fuck toy, they want to pull out and cum on me or in another hole, I won’t stop them!

If I get a guy to the point of cumming while I suck him, swallowing is the only solution.

I don't even like this whole nonsense of a guy taking his dick out and shooting into my mouth like it's a basketball hoop.  I've said it in another post, but I feel that cum loses a bit of its taste and consistency if it gets exopsed to the open air...even briefly.  Generally speaking, if a guy is going to cum from my blowjob, they just let me finish them off and cum inside my mouth.  It's very rare that I've had my feeder take the initiative and do something different (such as the above), or even pull out and paint my face with it.  

I've always felt a bit strange about receiving a facial...it's fun while the warm cum is hitting your face and you're imagining what it might look like.  But once the squirting subsides, the temperature of the fluid starts to equalise to the ambient room temperature...In most homes and enclosures, that's about a 10 C drop (about 20 F for the Americans) between a guy's internal body temperature and the temperature most of us keep our homes.  At that point, the jizz is no longer warm, and starts to get a bit watery and run down your face.  

Edited by LetsPOZBreed

I suck cock so I can swallow cum, but if a guy wants to bust a nut on my face I’m down with that too.  Just about every guy has a fantasy about shooting a load on someone’s face.  I’m happy that they want to use me to fulfill their fantasy.