Backstreet London

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Just in case any of you are regulars of Backstreet in London, the bar has announced today that they will be permanently closing down from the 17th of July, so that’s another fetish/leather space gone.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
2 hours ago, Medwaym said:

So sad, somewhere I've been wanting to go.

Same here, but can’t see me getting to London before August

Sad about this - the last of this kind of venue.  

As one door closes, another opens - I note that Mitch (who runs parties like Come to Daddy) has his own venue now and will soon be opening The Lord Clyde in Deptford. 

@thelclondon on twitter and Facebook. 

It can't replace Backstreet (nothing could) but it is nice to see new places opening.

Now, we all need to get off the apps and support these places!

• Like 2

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

And of course for people up in the North West there is Boltz in Birmingham and the monthly Alert fetish night in Manchester (plus Eagle, REM and Company Bar have their fair share of guys in leather and rubber gear on weekends anyway)

3 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

I note that Mitch (who runs parties like Come to Daddy) has his own venue now and will soon be opening The Lord Clyde in Deptford.
@thelclondon on twitter and Facebook.

Wow I wondered what Mitch had done during/after lockdown

Sad but inevitable. It faded long before covid, but they did seem to be making some effort recently. Even so i went to a skinhead night there a month or two ago. Almost nobody there and most of them left in time for the last tube. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...