Did you fuck the 1st time you visited a bathhouse/sex club?

NWUSHorny

8 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Oddly, no.  I had just been hired at Mans Country to do charts, play box, make/alter arrangements, whatever needed doing for musical acts hired in for a weekend.  The first time I went there, Manhattan Transfer was due to arrive that evening, and one of the performers couldn't make it.  So I spent my first time at a tubs doing charts !!!   I will say that in subsequent days I did make up for that faux-est of pas's.  

I'm still able to conjure fond memories of my sexploits at Man's Country during my masturbatory activites, even to this day.  I was a regular occupant of the sling in the DeSade Room, where I probably took a mile of raw cock and an ocean of questionable cum.  This was from about 96-00 when I was in my 20s.

HELL yes I got fucked the first time there, which was my first time at a bathhouse.  I remember I was in the Pig Pit (?) or whatever they called the basement.  I was at the far end of the looped hallway in the corner room.  I instinctively knew to lay on my belly and present my hole to anyone rounding the corner.  The first man to walk around that loop came in, fingered my hole, climbed on, and slid it in.  He was probably in his late sixties with a rock hard uncut dick, probably about 7.5".  He bred me deep and when he got up, left the door wide open where there were about 3 other men waiting to fuck me.  I think I took about 8 loads that first night.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

First time I rented a room at Steamworks Layed on stomach with door open

a few minutes later a guy came in and started to feel my ass 

within a few moments he slid his bare dick in me. He fucked hard and came inside quickly

He came back later 

• Upvote 1

No sex on my first visit to a bathhouse! I was living in New York City in the late 1980s and was traveling to Toronto for work. Friends who used to live in Toronto suggested a specific bathhouse. I don't recall the name. I asked about the best time to go. They said anytime! So, as an inexperienced, naive, and newly out thirtysomething gay man, I visited my first bathhouse in the middle of the afternoon on a weekday. The place was nearly empty. I stayed about an hour. Went back to my hotel feeling silly about the whole episode.

Back in NYC I discovered sex clubs before I ventured to another bathhouse. My second visit to a bathhouse was Steamworks Chicago. Had lots of great sex. Kept going to bathhouses in NYC, SF, Berkeley, Chicago, Orlando, Dallas, Seattle, New Orleans, Berlin and London. Great sex everywhere. Some slow nights, of course. But overall, bathhouse sexcapades are the best!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

@BBArchangel that is in my opinion the perfect introduction to bathhouse sex.

@DaveNMonly 4 times? Just kidding, I'm sure it was a great way to start.

@GIVEMESEED1974apparently you have great instincts!

@Bottom Jima repeated hookup on the 1st visit must mean you got it right the 1st time.

@poztop9I agree with that making the 1st visit during the slow time is not great advice for someone who is already a pig. I'm glad you tried again. I'm also surprised you had good luck in Seattle, it is one of the few cities I've tried that was even slower than Portland. I've been to both Club Z and Steamworks in Seattle, including several Cumunion parties where I'm not sure anyone fucked anyone else for hours on end, after 4 or 5 hour of nothing but blue balling I have to leave or I will lose what's left of my sanity. They do have a lot of fetish groups that get together and admire each other without fucking. It does seem a little better post pandemic, but the bar is incredibly low. Maybe I'm doing it wrong or my presence kills everyone else's in the PNW sex drive.

Edited by NWUSHorny

7 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

@AlwaysOpen sounds like you too were already a pig on your 1st visit! I envy guys who came of age and had so much fun before the AIDS crisis.

@reliableslut there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, the only bad sluts are the ones with too many inhibitions.

@Nagato20 your 1st experience was awesome too. I just wish I could have done something to help the 25 year old this weekend. If that was his 1st visit he has no idea what potential there is in other cities.

@PendragonSpirit I have seen the advice that going during a slow time for your 1st visit is a good idea, I don't really think that is good advice for the majority of the guys that have commented on this thread. On the other hand in my current city the opportunity to fuck doesn't change much no matter how many guys are there, 3 way fuck piles are very rare and adding a 4th or 5th is almost completely beyond them.

I suppose I just got lucky in this case, with 2 guys coming (cumming?) at the same time who needed to bust their loads.

I did. Club seattle, now steamworks. Went with a fb from seattle. He was very experienced and a top. Found out i loved sex in front of a crowd. Fucked and got fucked bb till i was worn out. Also first time in a sling.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes I was bred a few times my first trip to steamworks. It was amazing how easy it was. I was 21. I had just walked around to get the lay of the land so to speak and and older man pulled up my towel and slid his cock in me. He came quick. I was so pumped and ready for more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

4 hours ago, jeff238 said:

I did. Club seattle, now steamworks. Went with a fb from seattle. He was very experienced and a top. Found out i loved sex in front of a crowd. Fucked and got fucked bb till i was worn out. Also first time in a sling.

I need to figure out what I'm doing wrong, my luck at Seattle bathhouses is terrible. Even Cumunion parties have been a total bust for me in Seattle. I've been to both Club Z and Club Seattle/Steamworks, I can spend hours even on weekend nights and not even see or hear any guys fucking.

• Like 1