How Did This Start?

I don't fully remember my first experience, but I know the seed was planted when someone asked to piss in my ass one day. They didn't get a chance to do it that day but I did start looking things up about it and learned more about the fetish. A trip down that rabbit hole and I slowly started drinking my own, then slowly asked various partners how they felt about it. One of my favorite tops (we don't meet anymore unfortunately) was willing to help me get the skills to swallow piss and take it up my ass.

My first experience was with a guy who came over to my place. After he fucked me, he took me into the bathroom without saying a word and sat on the toilet. He smiled and grabbed my cock and leaned in while saying, "I'm thirsty." Needless to say, I was shocked but turned on and pissed into his mouth. I never forgot that experience and began to experiment with pissing on myself in the tub. Then, I met a Daddy who I told about the guy drinking my piss and hot it was. He asked me if I had ever thought about drinking it and I admitted I had but wasn't sure I could do it.  He loved that and then trained me by drinking watered down piss until I could take it full strength from the tap.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Posted this before: Was at a bar, drunkish, and got talking to this guy. He lived close by the bar, and invited me over for a fuck. On the way to his apartment I need a piss and went in an alley, he said hold on and dared me to piss in his mouth, and got on his knees to drink from the tab, he let it wash all over him as well. Then he dared me again to make out with his piss covered face and I did. After I fucked him at his place I got my first shower with his piss.

After this I soon went from pissing and drinking to piss fucking as well.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 4 months later...

My first time wasn't planned at all.  I had a long-term fuck bud and he was over and I was sucking his dick and then he just suddenly started to piss with no warning and didn't stop. I didn't want to get the bed wet, so I just started gulping down his piss. He told me he had bee dying for someone to drink his piss for a long time and didn't know if I'd be down or how to bring it up so he just went for it. I wouldn't have imagined myself to be a piss drinker before then, but I discovered I actually enjoyed it, and it became a regular thing for us since then. That was many years (and many gallons) ago now.   :-)

• Like 1

I'm curious if anyone was like me. Around 12/13 I started imagining the hot water from a shower bring several guys pissing on me like in the locker room in school or out in the woods in a big park. I'd get down on my knees and jerk off in the shower while the hot water drenched my face and mouth with my eyes closed picturing all that being piss. I met a guy online that I told about it and he suggested I lay down in the tub and put my legs up over my head and turn my fantasy into reality with my own piss. I did, and after that moment I was hooked on piss. It took a bit to find a local play partner but all that practice with myself paid off.

Mine wasn't planned he was fucking me then I felt him stop moving and felt a warm sensation and felt a bit bloated then felt my leggs getting wet. It was such a great feeling.  When he pulled out I released all over. Felt awesome. He flipped me over on the puddle and fucked me more.. absolutely loved it.

I always ask for it when i play.