Dream to be hooded, masked, tied and breed like a bitch during weeks

Hi to all,

I know it's could seem just dumb fantasy but I would love to be taken , kidnapped and convert into a breed bitch in unknown place by masked dominants group, making my tight ass their plaything while I'm tied by 4 limbs and totally at their mercy, blindfolded and gagged. I wonder how many time my brain could be rebel before full submission...and loving it. Forgive me if i shock some of you.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

In my wildest fantasy this would happen. I'd also want them to play audio constantly reminding me of the faggot I am and how i am merely a collection of holes to be used by superior men. 

So, yeah. Not shocking. We can go even darker... 

• Piggy 1

I have similar fantasies. One is me walking into a very dark room, grabbed and blindfolded or hooded then being carried to a bed with hands all over me. I get tied or restrained with my legs pulled open or bent over something. Then I am boned in both holes roughly for hours on end. I can hear all the moaning, heavy breathing and every other sound while feeling everything single thing. I feel sweat dripping on me and rough hands grabbing at me. I'm there until the tops are fully satisfied and/or exhausted. 

• Like 2

Been there so many times. My favorite is when my partner organizes a session without me knowing who or how many are invited.

the highlight is having my arms and legs tied to the sling, locked cock in a cage, a blindfold and noise cancellation headphones. 

Then they all use me however they want, I can take countless loads, double penetrations and fist fucked when I'm in the zone like that 🐷

That’s one of my favorite fantasies, getting used for days by a group of dom pigs, nothing more than a collection of holes for their pleasure. 

Even better if the dom-in-chief whores me out. But cheap, maybe $5 to use my mouth and $10 for my ass. I’m not just a whore, I’m a cheap whore.

• Like 1