drug rape fantasy-DONT DO THIS FOR REAL!

Cameron

7 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

This clearly puts me in the minority, but what's so good about being unconscious during sex?

I am with you brother.   I just must be a pig slut as I clearly want to remember the sex, don't mind it rough, can certainly act as if it is against my will, and do not need drugs or alcohol to be an active submissive cum-dump bottom.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I came to during an absolutely great fuck one time. I don’t think it was completely planned that I pass out since there was some partying involved and I do remember him telling me repeatedly that he was using warming gel lube...though it was his private blend and we all know why it is warming.  I’m not sure if the guy would have proceeded with such great abandon since he seemed a little shy otherwise and I can be too.  Once he got going or I came to, I still loved it and still get hard thinking about it, but from then on, he wasn’t shy and I think the only thing I was able to say during the whole fuck was “Oh god” and “Thank you” over and over and over. Yeah, I’d like to remember the (w)hole thing, but I sure enjoy remembering what I do remember.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The easiest target for doing this to are the straight guys who didn't score pussy in the bar but stayed to drink until last call. They always stumbled out and could never seem to find their car. I would offer them my couch to sleep it off until the next morning.

Once them home it was an easy task to get their jeans around their ankles and film my taking advantage of the situation. Some would try to fight but in the end they always woke up naked.

I quit doing this activity because one kid called his father to come pick him using the address on my mail. So when I got out of shower I was made to explain what happened and how I used his son against his will. I showed them the video which luckily showed him agreeing to get blowjobs. I blew him and his father before they left. I was lucky he didn't want to call the police.

When I'm Spun, sometimes I get drunk guys into the alley, but now I never take them home. I've thought about slamming them, but I'm cautious in my old age. As much as jail sex still intriques me, I really have no want to go to jail for raping a drugged but willing Straight male.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

After my AIDS breeder shoots his toxic sperm in my guts, he catches his breath while pissing inside my hole too. He pulls out his meat, and the other pigs rush to my gaping hole to drink the unholy cesspool of poison cum, chem piss and a trace of blood gushing from my cunt. I lick the mixture off of my maker’s AIDS cock, and soon a second pig steps up to continue the ritual, and I continue sucking cocks, drinking piss and babbling praise to s@tan for welcoming me to his family. 

After a full night of ritual breeding and orgy fucking, my maker takes me to a bathhouse for the final test of my worthiness. First, I demonstrate full submission to AIDS and s@tan by shedding all pretensions of dignity and self respect. I wear a collar and walk around fully naked on a leash as he invites strangers to cum and fuck his new slave raw. Men jump at the chance to bareback my ass, and soon I am in our large room, getting fucked with the door open and more men watching. I am bred for hours and devolve into a shameless AIDS whore

from 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gaygameruk

Seems like a common fantasy but no-one in the UK seems to want to KO anyone. Where are all the UK KO Tops?

Edited by gaygameruk

Guest takingdeepanal
On 10/29/2018 at 1:21 PM, evilqueerpig said:

This clearly puts me in the minority, but what's so good about being unconscious during sex?

I am willing to go into this state of existence for the benefit of my top. It's only his pleasure that matters.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2018 at 10:21 PM, evilqueerpig said:

Yeah you are right. What’s the point of having sex when you don’t feel anything or don’t even remember it afterwards. Some plays are only good in fantasy but not in reality. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I just joined and this looks like a good way to say hi.

I´m a straight lover of bondage, latex, vinyl and being drugged & raped. Since my early childhood movies where someone got drugged and kidnapped were fascinating and I did explore a lot of kinky stuff around that.

And at some point I wanted it to happen, so I started to look for gays, who did liketo tie up younger guys, especially the ones who didn´t like cock. 
The actual story was, when I had a session in a hotel with an older latex man, who let me wear my white vinyl pants and shirt, with matching gloves and we played, that he broke into my house. So I lay on the bed and got drugged by him with Ether. I struggled a lot as he smothered me with the soaked cloth, before I finally succumbed and he tied and gagged me to the bed and put a gas mask on me. During the process I got at least 2 more loads from the cloth as I woke before he had me tied up.

Then he started to fondle me all over and I struggled and cried into the gag and tried to escape his gloved hands, but of course I was turned on a lot by this. He masturbated me for quite a while and even gave me a blowjob, without getting me off. And then he climbed on the bed with me, wrapped his body around mine and while he humped me, he poured some Poppers into the mask. I did try PP before in a kidnapping play as replacement for Chloroform, but it never did anything but make me feel like ants crawled over me.

This time was different. This time it made me dizzy and warm, weakened me almost like the Ether had and it made me very horny. I groaned and rubbed against his latex body, tried to get off while he gently caressed my helpless form. I had not dared to actually think about being raped by a man, till that moment. Now it was something I wanted, to be dominated, fucked and forced to cum as he used and drugged me.

Sadly he just milked me off a few times and we never got back to the promised rape. 

But since then I´m in and carefully try to find the right rapist, as I do have some negative experiences...but hell this one was hot and he really should have taken me.

So far, get some Chloroform ready and have a rapey day.

Guest gaygameruk
On 6/18/2020 at 8:28 AM, GaggedBoy said:

Hello, I just joined and this looks like a good way to say hi.

I´m a straight lover of bondage, latex, vinyl and being drugged & raped. Since my early childhood movies where someone got drugged and kidnapped were fascinating and I did explore a lot of kinky stuff around that.

And at some point I wanted it to happen, so I started to look for gays, who did liketo tie up younger guys, especially the ones who didn´t like cock. 
The actual story was, when I had a session in a hotel with an older latex man, who let me wear my white vinyl pants and shirt, with matching gloves and we played, that he broke into my house. So I lay on the bed and got drugged by him with Ether. I struggled a lot as he smothered me with the soaked cloth, before I finally succumbed and he tied and gagged me to the bed and put a gas mask on me. During the process I got at least 2 more loads from the cloth as I woke before he had me tied up.

Then he started to fondle me all over and I struggled and cried into the gag and tried to escape his gloved hands, but of course I was turned on a lot by this. He masturbated me for quite a while and even gave me a blowjob, without getting me off. And then he climbed on the bed with me, wrapped his body around mine and while he humped me, he poured some Poppers into the mask. I did try PP before in a kidnapping play as replacement for Chloroform, but it never did anything but make me feel like ants crawled over me.

This time was different. This time it made me dizzy and warm, weakened me almost like the Ether had and it made me very horny. I groaned and rubbed against his latex body, tried to get off while he gently caressed my helpless form. I had not dared to actually think about being raped by a man, till that moment. Now it was something I wanted, to be dominated, fucked and forced to cum as he used and drugged me.

Sadly he just milked me off a few times and we never got back to the promised rape. 

But since then I´m in and carefully try to find the right rapist, as I do have some negative experiences...but hell this one was hot and he really should have taken me.

So far, get some Chloroform ready and have a rapey day.

Great story, I am so jealous.

• 4 months later...
On 10/28/2018 at 8:21 PM, evilqueerpig said:

Like they always say, different strokes for different folks! I have been fucked a few times in my life while unconcious, passed out drunker than shit. For me, the excitement didn't come from the sex act itself,  but from the knowledge that I had been used, taken advantage of, treated literally as hole to be dumped in and nothing else.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 11/14/2018 at 1:29 PM, CumAddictedFag said:

The easiest target for doing this to are the straight guys who didn't score pussy in the bar but stayed to drink until last call. They always stumbled out and could never seem to find their car. I would offer them my couch to sleep it off until the next morning.

Once them home it was an easy task to get their jeans around their ankles and film my taking advantage of the situation. Some would try to fight but in the end they always woke up naked.

I quit doing this activity because one kid called his father to come pick him using the address on my mail. So when I got out of shower I was made to explain what happened and how I used his son against his will. I showed them the video which luckily showed him agreeing to get blowjobs. I blew him and his father before they left. I was lucky he didn't want to call the police.

When I'm Spun, sometimes I get drunk guys into the alley, but now I never take them home. I've thought about slamming them, but I'm cautious in my old age. As much as jail sex still intriques me, I really have no want to go to jail for raping a drugged but willing Straight male.

You can rape this

image.png.8a320de4e8a8f644d245dba8ba135640.png

• 1 year later...