Nipple Series, Nick, Fran and Brad

To understand the set up for this series you need to read 'Nipple Series, Mr. Daniels ' found in the General Bareback Fiction section of Breeding Zone. 

As Nick's beautiful cock exploded in my mouth my only thought was 'swallow, swallow ever last drop '. As he pulled up his shorts and left the bathroom cubicle at the drive-in I knew that my obsession with his nipple and sex life had turned into insanity. My next thought was, 'this was not a dream, I'm awake and can taste his cum. Fuck, I've got to get back to work.'

It was near the end of my first summer home from university. I had taken the job running the drive-in concession for the sole focused purpose of getting glimpses of Nick's nipple when he took breaks from the endless parade of women he brought to make out with at said drive in. 

I'd get so turned on anticipating his emerging from his car for intermission. I would have seen he'd been making out and he was always fixing his fly and either pulling on his shirt or headed to my booth bare chested. Other than my regular breedings from Mr. Daniels that summer my sex life consisted of these frequent viewings of Nick's nipple and dreaming about what he did with the string of women he brought to the drive-in. 

For weeks I chided myself to at least find the balls to  suck on his nipple. But as I used the urinal beside him each intermission my mouth would freeze up and I couldn't even make simple words of greeting. 

One extra hot humid night near the end of the summer he arrived with not one but two women. All three had quickly piled into the backseat with Nick in the middle. 

As he emerged for intermission he was buck naked, quickly pulling on his cut off jeans and tucking in his hardon when  he got out of the car. Changing his routine he went directly to the bathroom. I excused myself and rushed off hoping I wasn't too late to catch him at the urinals. I almost crashed into him as I entered, he was about to leave. 

"What's your problem Phil? You can't possibly have to pee every time I do. Looks to me like you want to suck my dick. " he barked. 

" Aw, .. um .. Just your n ... ni ...nipples actually ." I stammered. 

With that he grabbed my hand and towed me into the closest cubicle. As he fastened the door he said "Don't you dare tell anyone about this." Then he pulled my face down to his bare chest. 

I licked it's saltiness like a baby calf at a salt lick. He softly moaned with pleasure. 

Then he pushed my head down 'til I was crouching in front of his crotch. "I know you want it, open my fly."

My hands trembled as I fumbled to open and drop his shorts. When released his boner sprung up and hit my cheek. I instinctively grabbed hold of it. "Come on Phil, suck it. You know you want to.  You've been stalking me for years."

Besides Mr. Daniels this was only the second cock I'd had in my mouth. I glommed on like an infant at a tit. "No teeth faggot, come on. Do I need to get my girls to show you?"

As I opened wider and made more use of my tounge he pushed in to the hilt of his seven inches. As he held my head in tight I began to gag. "You  really need those two bitches with me tonight to teach you a few tricks faggot."

I doubled down my efforts and he was soon face fucking me like the pro I would eventually become. I must have improved quickly because he rutted away in my mouth for the next 5 minutes. "You should be glad I'm a multi cummer. One bitch already got my first load and I'll have three more for them even after you get your's." Which is when his gorgeous cock exploded and flooded my mouth. I couldn't believe his second load was so large. I swallowed fast for fear it would drown me. 

Over the last few weeks of that summer Nick would flood my throat three more times. Mr. Daniels got  so horny; he was fucking me missionary when I broke my promise to Nick and gave a play by play of taking Nick's first load. As I talked about Nick's cock exploding Mr. Daniels bred me with his most powerful orgasm ever. For the rest of the summer he would grill me for details about my Nick encounters egging me on to get Nick to fuck me like I wanted. Yes I  wanted it; but, I didn't get  it. At least not that summer. 

The next summer I returned home to work at the drive-in in an administrative roll. Fran was home lifeguarding again and she came home with Brad, a doctor's son she had been screwing at university. 

Brad was a tennis pro and was coaching at our local country club for the summer. Fran told me he was bi and had introduced her to swinging. She had told her parents they were dating and they allowed him to share her bed for the summer. 

Nick was working at a local factory, had gotten married, complete with a baby six months later. He continued to frequent the drive-in, and rarely with his wife.

Mr. Daniels and I picked up where we had left off the summer before. He was deeply frustrated that I had only had a couple of gay encounters during the school term and totally bamboozled that I had only let the guys fuck me with condoms. 

As he bareback fucked me he would grill me for details of my encounters as well as the sexual encounters Fran shared from her experiences with Brad and his swinger circles. I began to believe he couldn't climax without me sharing more and more solicitous details. I was deeply grateful Fran shared so freely with me and lived for that moment he would plough deep into me and unload. 

Fran, Brad and I were sharing pizza and a couple bottles of tequila one night when Brad hatched a plan. He convinced Fran to seduce Nick into taking her to the drive-in. He and I would join them for a double date. The goal was for Brad and I to have the opportunity to watch Nick screw Fran and then seduce him into fucking Brad and I. I didn't believe we could pull this off but was surprised when Fran reported  to us Nick had agreed to the double date.  They had necked one night on the boardwalk. She'd allowed him to suck on her luscious nipple and promised he'd get further if he agreed to the drive-in double date. He wasn't going to pass up that offer. 

Fran and Nick snuggled close in the front seat as Brad fondled my nipple in the back seat. I don't even remember what movie was playing. 

Brad started deeply kissing me just as Fran looked back to see what we were up to. I caught her eye with a questioning look on my face. She just smiled at me, winked and nodded at me. Her message clearly 'Go for it.'

She then bent down in front of Nick and there was no mistaking what we were hearing, she was giving Nick head. His head was thrown back in ecstacy. Brad took this as his cue and quickly unleashed my hardon. His lips were quickly wrapped around it and any doubts I had about his bisexuality vanished. He was clearly very skilled at giving oral and deep throating cock. After about ten minutes I had to pull him off warning I didn't want to cum yet. 

We switched roles and I did my best with his cock down my throat. He managed to get his fingers behind me and playing with my hole. Again he showed practiced dexterity and my ass sent me signals that it wanted more than fingers probing it. 

I managed to slip out of my clothes and sat facing Brad on his lap. I don't know where Nick got it but we were in a GMC Yukon so there was lots of room. Brad's raw cock rested in my ass crack and he was trying to maneuver it into my hole. 

I whispered that he needed a condom.

He whispered back; "Fuck, really? I thought all you gay guys do it aux natural?"

"Tempting fella, but no ."

"Fran, you got a condom? I forgot to bring any."

"Oh you guys are getting right to it, nice. Here. "

Nick stopped sucking her tit long enough to ask,  "Do I get one of those?"

"I promised I'd go further and I have sucking your cock. That's it for now bud. " she scolded him. 

I moved off Brad's lap and rolled the condom on. Fran and Nick watched and then turned back to their making out. I took a couple moments to snog with Brad, moved back to his lap and lowered myself on his cock as he kept it aimed at my hole. I was amazed that his sheathed cock slid in so easily. It felt amazing! A tad smaller than Mr. Daniels' but just as comfortable. Not at all like the two guys that had 'done me with condoms' at school. That's when the 'penny dropped '. I looked Brad in the eye and squinted. He knew right away what I was asking and wordlessly answered by holding up the used condom in front of my face with an evil grin. 

"What the fuck man?" I whispered in his ear. 

"I know you let Mr. Daniels do you raw. (Had I told Fran?) Do you want me to ask Fran for another. We spoiled this one." he discreetly whispered back. 

"Fuck"

"That's what I had in mind. "

I checked to make sure they weren't watching from the front seat,  "Okay, just don't cum in me."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The longer Brad fucked me the more I participated pushing down equal to each of his instrokes. The fact that his cock was in me naked while my friend Fran was making out in the front seat made me all the more horny. 

I could hear Nick complaining from time to time. "Come on babe   I want to fuck you. Let's have as much fun as they are. " She just kept alternating between pulling his face into her big boobs and going down on his cock with her mouth. 

"Hey sweet tits. Let me fuck you. I'll wear a condom. Please! Don't be such a fuckin tease. "

I turned enough to see her slip out of her panties, lie back on the bench seat, open and raise her legs. 

"Yeah babe. That's more like it." he said as he slipped out of his cut off jeans and climbed on top of her. 

She pushed his head down saying,  "No way fella.  Get to work and eat my snatch."

"Oh yeah sweet cakes. With pleasure!"

I turned even more to watch him dive in. It was her turn to throw her head back and moan with deep pleasure. 

Eventually Brad turned my head back and pulled me in for more deep kissing. His cock just got harder and harder as he drilled deeper and deeper into me. I  road him like a buking bronco. 

Fran's squeals and moans got louder and louder,  "Yes you brute  ... yeah  more tounge  ... put it in deeper  ... I'm gonna cum,  make me cum  ... oh yeah! I'm squirting all over your fucking face,  yeah  ... don't stop  ..  lick it all up. "

The smell of sex was incredible. 

I realized Brad's hands were now wrapped around my throat. The harder he chocked me the more I bucked.

"ARGH  ...  FUCK  ... YEAH!

He was painting my guts. Before I could get off him Fran and Nick were leaning over the seat to cheer on the culmination of our coitus. I had no choice but to stay impaled on his erection so the front seat wouldn't see we had not used the condom. 

Eventually they turned back to put on clothes and I quickly dismounted and pulled on my shorts. 

Nick and I got out and headed to the concession. He stood behind me in line shocking me as he touched my shorts at my ass hole. 

"Mmmmm, pretty wet there faggot.  He must have used lots of lube."

"Yeah, he must have. " I lied.

His hand slipped into my shorts and a finger probed my sloppy hole. He pulled it out and moved it to my nose. I foolishly licked it off. 

"Smells more like cum to me. I think he bred your gay ass."

"No  .... well  maybe  ... um "

"Maybe?!"

"Awe... well  possibly  ... fuck ...  yes . Don't tell Fran!"

After we got our order I thought we were headed to the urinals as usual but on entering the bathroom he pulled me into and closed a cubicle. 

"On your knees fag and open your mouth if you want me to keep quiet."

I was more than happy to oblige. His semi hard cock was in my mouth and pissing like a fire hose before I knew what hit me. I tried to swallow it all but couldn't keep up. He just kept pissing in my face, over my hair and on my bare torso. I quickly took him back in my mouth hoping my shorts were not too soaked. 

As I sucked out the last drops his semi was getting fully hard and he began to face fuck me, his hands on the back of my head. "That bitch friend of yours is giving me such a cock teasing my balls are turning blue. I gotta get off  ... argh ... yeah  ... suck it down boy ... next time I plough it up your faggot ass. "

When he was done he cock whipped my face, pulled up his cut offs and left. 

I took a few minutes to clean up as best I could. I stripped off and rinsed out my shorts and tried to frantically think of a cover story. Spilled pop,that would do. 

I found Nick standing at the back bumper of the Yukon looking through the window. I joined him to see Brad's bare ass. He was fucking Fran. They had put the back seat down to have more room. They didn't seem to notice us and soon both reached climax. As Brad pulled out of her he noticed us and made a show of taking off his full condom. He proceeded to hold it up and drain it into his mouth. That's when Fran saw who he was putting the show on for. 

Nick and I got in the front seat and Brad crawled forward to plant a cummy kiss on my lips. 

Nick was pissed,  red as a raging bull. 

"You cock teasing bitch! Deprive my balls from relief and let this ass hole screw you in front of me."

"Relax buddy. She's good for another round or two. You'll get your turn,  won't he babe?"

It was her turn to crawl forward and plant a kiss on Nick's forehead. Then she moved over and kissed me on the lips. "Yeah lover. Everybody gets a turn at screwing my vagina tonight. You're next Phil. "

"What the fuck? I'm gay, and a bottom. My dick has never been near a vajayjay. "

Brad took a long drink from a flask, passed it to Nick and then on to me. As I grimaced down a big swallow he said; "Come on Phil, don't spoil Fran's fun. Besides you two always said you'd make great babies together. The girl wants you to fuck her. "

"Please. Just this once." And as she swatted at Brad. "And he'll be wearing a condom stupid. "

"Do you tell him everything Fran. Fuck, don't I get to have any secrets?"

"Give Phil another drink and break out the poppers.  Come and fuck me just this once. "

I grimaced, hopped over the seat and slipped out of my damp shorts. My cock was as limp as a noodle. 

I was incredibly nervous. Fran and I had never done anything remotely sexual together. Even when she took my cock in her mouth it didn't respond. Brad moved in to lick my balls and finger my ass. That got the soldier standing. He rolled the condom on. This was a night of firsts and wearing a condom was one of them. 

Fran laid on her back with her feet on the ceiling and I awkwardly moved into position.  Brad guided my already softening cock into her female chamber. It felt very strange and my erection just kept fading. I very quickly wilted and fell out. 

Fran pulled the condom off and Brad went to work with his mouth. When I was hard he coaxed; "Just let him slide in bare. I'll play with his ass to keep him hard. Just so you can feel him in you for a minute. "

"Yeah, it's not my risky time of the month. We'll be safe Phil."

So Brad guided me in again and tounge fucked my ass, which kept me hard. 

It was certainly wet and warm in there. But I wasn't really into it. Fran tried to get me interested in her breasts, but I was really only enjoying the tounge in my ass and sucking on her big luscious nipples. 

Nick began to stir in the front seat. "So if it's not your time I get to fuck you bare like him. It's only fair. "

"It's only fair if you get naked and come back here and help. She's got two breasts. Besides I'd love to suck your cock and watching that'll help keep Phil hard."

I was surprised how quickly and willingly he joined us. Brad was right,  two naked guys within touching distance and one cock down the others throat was very inspiring for my hard on. 

Fran encouraged me to get more active and when I didn't change much she had an idea. "Nick your chances of getting a turn on me would increase if you fucked Phil to help keep him hard. Here's a condom and some lube."

Nick surprised us all once more by rolling on the condom and moving in behind me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Brad plant a big kiss on Nick. Brad lined up Nick's cock and guided it into my waiting hole. 

This felt infinitely better to me and I began to move in Fran as Nick fucked my ass. For what I thought was a condom fuck it felt incredible. 

Brad moved up and offered his big cock to Fran's lips. She was a very enthusiastic cock sucker and this got me more into my job of fucking her. 

Soon she was rolling another condom onto Brad. 

"What's this for?"

"Go back there and fuck Nick. I want all three men behind me."

"No fucking way girl! It's one thing for me to fuck a guy. I'm not taking a cock up the ass.  No damn way."

"Fair enough. Then Phil's hole's the only thing your fucking tonight. Well other than when you fucked his mouth earlier. I know you guy's routine. Phil tells me everything."

This must have pissed Nick off again 'cause he started pounding into me harder than ever. "Fuckin bitch. I'm not going home tonight without fuckin your cunt. I'm not gay so go easy on my ass Brutice!"

Nick yelped and bit my shoulder when Brad entered him. Brad coached him to take some big popper hits before pushing in all the way. Brad asked if most of the pain had dissipated before he commenced to fuck Nick proper. When Brad was at full power he was driving Nick deeper and deeper into me and the chain reaction continued into Fran. She was loving this and within five minutes squirming in full orgasm. At the same moment I could hear Brad climax which caused Nick's cock to fill the condom I thought was in my ass and my naked cock flooded Fran's vagina. 

"Oh fuck, sorry, sorry, sorry. I shouldn't have come in you. God damn me!"

"I would have cursed you if you hadn't. That was fucking awesome. Get your cock up here, I want to clean it"

I couldn't believe I was still hard. Before it was fully clean she said,  "What the fuck! Your ass is dripping on me. Did the condom break?" 

I knew instantly that the condom hadn't broken. That's why Nick's fuck felt as good as Mr. Daniels and Brad's. There hadn't been a condom between Nick's cock and my ass.

I knew something else in the same moment. I sprang back and feltched out Nick's ass. I wasn't even finished when he was yelling at Brad. "What the fuck man? You bred my ass! What the fuck?"

"You knew I slipped the condom off your cock before I guided you into Phil's hole . You should have known I'd do the same to you yah dum straight ass."

"Fuck man,  fuck all of you!"

Brad: "My ass is ready and waiting for you to breed it Nick. Let's get at it right now. Or do you need some time to regenerate."

"I don't need time to regenerate or rest, but the next fuck I through is into this bitch."

Fran: "You are more than welcome to fuck this bitch. But only if Phil gets to fuck you at the same time. "

Nick: "You are such a fuckin cock tease bitch. Okay , but I get to breed you girl, just like he did."

Fran; "Of course, and Phil's gonna give you your second load of the night. We don't go home 'til everyone has cum in everyone else."

Brad; "So I get to fuck you again,  but you'll finally let me breed you girl."

Fran; "Oh yeah stud. I can't wait for your swimmer's to mix with Phil"s."

The drive-in was completely deserted when our Yukon left with four thoroughly fuck bodies each carrying at least three loads of sperm. I took great pleasure in breeding Nick and Brad twice. 

Nick would have to wait for another party to plant his sperm in Fran's snatch. She only allowed him to breed her ass that night. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Two summers later I returned home for a long weekend visit. I had become more promiscuous each year at university but always played safe. My first stop when I got off the bus was Mr. Daniel's office. His raw cock unloading in my ass was the best homecuming I could imagine. And sure enough within 2 minutes he had me stripped, bent over his desk and he was pounding me bareback. After he unloaded he wondered how many guys I'd shared my 'magnificent ass' with during the past school term. He was impressed when I said about 2 dozen. "Wow, so much fuckin cum. Good boy!"

"No! They were all wrapped. "

"Fuck boy. You're so vanilla. Well at least you let me do you the natural way."

I kept my butt cheeks tight walking to my fock's for fear Mr. Daniel's cum would leak and betray me with a wet spot on the ass of my shorts. He shoots a huge load and I wasn't successful. 

I heard a familiar voice call from behind me on Main Street. 

Nick,  "I see you're happy ass is still up to it's old tricks."

As I turned to speak with him I covered my ass with my pack.

Me; "Hey Nick, how's it hanging?"

Nick; "Great Phil. How long you around for? I'd love to get a piece of your action. "

"Just the weekend, sorry. But from what I've heard you've never been short on raw action. "

"Yeah, I've got 8 kids around town with 5 different women. But not often I get to plant my seed in a man's ass."

"Well bud. You know how it works with me. You can only breed me if I get to breed you first."

"Yeah faggot. That works for me. Come to the drive-in tonight. I'm taking two fresh babes, and you know I'm good to deliver three loads. I'll give you one under the bathroom stall. After you've loaded me of course."

Fran just happened to be at home and available that night so after what felt like the longest dinner with my folks I borrowed their car and picked her up. 

We picked up talking as if we'd never been apart. 

Fran; "So by now you've got Mr. Daniels' load in you. "

"Fuck you know me too well. What about you. Any swingers boinking you?"

"Dating another med student. We met at a dorm orgy. He was lapping his dates snatch as he was being pounded from behind.  I couldn't stop myself climbing under and taking his thick shaft down my throat. That's when I noticed the boner slipping in and out of him was bare. I pulled off his cock, moved up to his ear and whispered; "Ditch that bitch you're eating and breed my snatch." I soon had my feet on his shoulders, his raw cock up my snatch. He took three more cocks and loads in his willing ass before pumping me full. We've been fucking together and in groups ever since. I love taking his loads, especially when he's full of cum. I'm in my fertile period so decided it would be safer to not be with him this weekend."

'Wow. You go girl! You do know Nick's going to be at the drive-in tonight? With two 'fresh babes' he tells me."

"So I know your intermission agenda. "

I blushed; "Well maybe... awe ... yeah. "

We ended up parked right next to Nick and his girls. They saw us, but it didn't stop all three from being shirtless and sucking tits even before the movie started. Every now and then Nick would catch my eye and motion with his head for us to join them. When I didn't take his bait he got out of his car and came to Fran's window. 

As she opened it he said, "Now Fran, you know you're not going to get action out of this fag tonight. Come join us."

She was out the door and sliding into the back seat with him in a split second. I moved in between his two women. They waisted no time in going down on my cock. 

Things remained hot and steamy for a while 'til I heard Fran say. "Sure Nick. You can breed my snatch tonight but you've got to put on a show for us girls first."

"You name it babe."

"Show us how well you fuck by doing Phil."

As Fran and I switched places Nick fished a condom from his pocket. 

Fran; "None of that Nick old boy. My fag friend needs your load deep inside."

Me; "Besides, you know we have a deal."

Nick; "Fuck man. Not in front of these babes. The deal was under the stall at intermission."

Fran; "Good then, let's declare this intermission."

We all made our way to the bathrooms with the girls following us into the men's and Fran locking the door behind us. 

Nick and I went into separate stalls and I soon offered my boner to his mouth under the stall. He'd not gotten any better at giving head, but I still took delight in pushing his head down as he choked with me so deep in his throat. My cock was well lubricated when he moved up to back onto it. Even with all his slobber I slid in way too easily. "You already have some guys load in there don't you?"

Nick; "You remember Brad?"

Me; "How could I forget?"

Nick; "Bumped into him at the smoke shop this afternoon. We went behind the dumpster and he dumped in me for old times sake."

This got me even hornier and I was soon adding my cum to Brad's. 

My turn. Nick and Fran moved into my stall and Fran guided his raw cock into my hole. The two other girls squealed with delight as they watched through the open door. 

Nick; "Seems I'm not the only one came to this party pre loaded with the best lube."

Fran; "You guys are all such fuckin sluts."

Nick ramped into high gear right away. With the cheers of the women,  "Breed him,  breed his fag ass." I was soon flooded with my second load of the day. 

The restless line up of guys waiting for the door to open when we left had no idea it was only us men leaving with deposits planted deep inside. 

Back at the car Nick piled into the back seat with his two babes soon fucking and breeding them both. Then he smirked at Fran and said, "Your turn."

Anyone watching would see Fran emerge from the front seat, strip off all her  clothes and join the other three. 

She waisted no time squatting on Nick's still hard dick. Such stamina he had. 

She told me later she'd only intended to cock tease him with her pussy. But as soon as he was deep inside her snatch the two women each wrapped their lips around her breasts. She was enjoying the ride and attention so much she was taken totally off guard when Nick exploded deep in her fertile womb. 

There was no question whose baby it was by the timing. She didn't want an abortion, besides her med student bi boyfriend convinced her of what a great opportunity this was. She didn't worry for the next 9 months as a dozen anonymous guys fucked and bred her. 

Even the night before she delivered she was mounted and seeded by three of her professors. All while her boyfriend was pegged by two of their wives. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1