I have been drinking from the urinals

tomzefis

new member here!

Ive been obsessed with piss and lately I found a way to "drink piss" that is not really nice, but this is what I was doing.

I went to this huge BAR that had those huge urinal,it was late, lot of drunk guys...I would just leave some plastic cups inside the urinals and wait to see if a hot or nice straight guy come and piss inside the cup. I would wait him leave the bathroom , grab the cup, go into the reserved area and drink it all while I jerked off.

Was a dream come true. Unfortunatelly now there is a bathroom janitorial staying there most of the time, so Im not sure if im gonna be able to do that again...but I hope the janitorial goes away

I was wondering if more guys do that type of thing 😄

Edited by tomzefis
wrong spell
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 5

That's not something I particularly want to do myself as I like the feel of a dick directly in my mouth going full stream while I swallow as fast and they can go, but I think it's hot as hell and would happily donate to your cause. I'd even want to watch you drink it after.

From now on, if I see a cup in a urinal I'm going to piss in it just in case that's someone's plan

On 6/8/2022 at 6:59 AM, DavidCumSlut said:

I drink piss, but I prefer it straight from the dick into my mouth.  Or drinking my own pee.  I pretty much am a urinal.

I drink mine too, when it's strong👿

On 6/6/2022 at 1:48 PM, tomzefis said:

new member here!

Ive been obsessed with piss and lately I found a way to "drink piss" that is not really nice, but this is what I was doing.

I went to this huge BAR that had those huge urinal,it was late, lot of drunk guys...I would just leave some plastic cups inside the urinals and wait to see if a hot or nice straight guy come and piss inside the cup. I would wait him leave the bathroom , grab the cup, go into the reserved area and drink it all while I jerked off.

Was a dream come true. Unfortunatelly now there is a bathroom janitorial staying there most of the time, so Im not sure if im gonna be able to do that again...but I hope the janitorial goes away

I was wondering if more guys do that type of thing 😄

I have to lick the yellow drops on public urinals 👄, anon cock hairs are a skeet treat 💧🍆

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, DFWbbPIG said:

Me too

bb.jpg

Fuck yeah,  it's so hot to taste that,  and will get you off like a mo fo especially when you get a cock hair  or two 👿, I use to collect anon cock hairs and eat them  while i wank off💧🍆🤛