Are cumunion parties worth it?

On 6/7/2022 at 4:14 PM, 1hornyjohn said:

I went to one in London years ago and it was very average.  London doesn't have one now. Can you imagine that? 

But it does have fuck fests like the Vault and SBN so maybe that's the reason why.

Similarly Dare to Bare in Boltz, Birmingham. Pre-pandemic I was a pretty regular attendee and I never saw a condom apart from every now and then. Saw a fair few biohazard tats and guys didn't hold back from the saying what got them off. Even had a couple of guys telling me that they hoped I'd knocked them up. I think that the Cumunion brand may be a bit too upfront for the UK market where we perhaps still like to fuck like pigs without necessarily shouting about it.

• Like 2

I went to the Cumunion at Steam last night. It was the 1st time they have hosted one. Even on a Thursday night it drew a large crowd, and there was a lot more fucking happening than usual. While as far as the amount of sex, it would have been a slow Thursday night in many cities, but there was more fucking happening at Steam than happens on a great weekend night. I saw regulars fucking or getting fucked that I have never even seen touch another member. One young guy that I had been watching over the last year, took 4 loads that I saw, prior to last night I had no idea what his sexual position was (it's too bad he doesn't appear to be versatile).

• 3 months later...

Generally, yes.  They're held at a tubs here in Ft. L., which is a bit off the beaten (gay) track, and there's another tubs that's probably the nicest one I've been to in the US.  That said, the hosting tubs is a bit seedy, a bit run down, which aura only adds fuel to the Breeding Fires.  That said, almost any CumUnion orgy is well worth it.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I would say YES, but I've only been to the one in LA @ Sanctuary. The few times I've gone I've always had some good fun. I'll admit there has been a couple times it seemed slower then before and more people watching than people fucking. But I never let that slow me down. I would always prop up and let guys use my hole. Always had willing takers too. 

I am concerned though. Seems like the LA CumUnion moved from Sanctuary to Midtown spa. While I don't mind Midtown spa, Sanctuary was an open floorplan with a few large rooms. It made guys have sex in the open and that was the vibe I enjoyed. Everywhere you looked guys were fucking.

When I checked Sanctuary website it seems that they are moving to a new location. This could explain the switch and hopefully a temporary one. 

• Upvote 1

@Latinbtm9764

Midtown has been hosting Cumuions for a while in addition to the parties at Sanctuary. Prior to the pandemic they were at the now closed Club 1350, I haven't been since it moved downtown. The top 5 Cumunions I've been to were all at Sanctuary LAX, but even there they can vary. I am anxiously awaiting them reopening and hosting a Cumunion at their new venue, and it is a 1000 mile trip for me.

• 1 month later...

Yes, I think CumUnion parties are for you. At the one in San Francisco there's one sling in a dark section, but men do watch and join. But if you're more of an exhibitionist, there are well-lighted benches in an open area where you can take anon loads while others watch and join in. At least one other sling, too. Sometimes the open area can seem empty-ish but that's only because it's so large. I've yet to be there when it's super crowded, but there's always been a good crowd, and if you're not choosy about who fucks or cums in you, then it's perfect.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I do a bunch of cumunions and sadly between the pandemic+MPX things are still not where they were before. Way less turnout these days than pre march-2020 where we had picked up a really nice pace in most venues.

Hopefully things will come back finally getting into 2023. If they do, its definitely the place to get loaded up with anon loads if you don't mind about the look.

I’ve never been to one. I used to think it would be hot but it never lined up. I know how guys just stand around the bathhouse and wait to watch someone else fuck.

Somewhere I decided CumUnion would probable have guys that are more cliquish and exclusive and less willing to get their dicks wet. Maybe it’s a misconception on my part. Idk. Seems like there could be higher expectations. Maybe it’s just because I live in the PNW. Reading y’all posts make me wish I had gone to one in Indy when I lived in Chicago.

I definitely support anybody who goes to CumUnion and would probably still go to one under the right circumstances. These days I’m mostly tryin to get fucked by other guys who show up on a normal random night at the bathhouse. 

Edited by KylerIsTrash

That is a difficult question to answer I have been to some that are great Steamworks in Chicago comes to mind.

a couple were not that great. Go and enjoy. There is a lot of fucking and most are bareback 

most likely you will get some dick in your ass

• Like 1