I love to cheat on my husband. I’ll give or take loads on the side without him knowing. It’s such a turn on. We’ve played a little bit together but it’s always fun to do it without him knowing. 

Recently I’ve been withholding sex from him. Then I go fuck this hot bi married guy down the street. He’s always waiting naked and ass up. I walk in, rim his hole, sniff some poppers and slide my raw dick in. It’s so fun to pump him full of cum instead of my husband. Sometimes he breeds me too but he’s more of a bottom. Eventually when I do fuck my husband, I try to make sure I’ve fucked someone else. I love that he doesn’t know he’s cleaning someone’s ass juices from my dick. It makes me breed my husband even harder than normal. God I love being a slut!

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

Cheating fuckers! Love it when they are straight and fuck their wives with my ass juices on their cock too! Or when I’m in the rare top mood and I’m fucking a BF and the load of cum in my ass is glowing out and I’m using IT as long be to fuck the BF who doesn’t know…. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2022 at 2:44 PM, rawbttm449 said:

Eventually when I do fuck my husband, I try to make sure I’ve fucked someone else. I love that he doesn’t know he’s cleaning someone’s ass juices from my dick.

I’m surprised that he doesn’t smell or taste their ass on your cock before you fuck him.  I know that my buddy can taste and feel the cum in my ass when he fucks me after a hookup with someone else. So I can’t usually hide that I cheated on him the same day.  He used to get upset when I cheated. Now he just gets hot and revenge fucks me. 

On 6/13/2022 at 9:18 PM, flexbtm said:

I’m a cheater. But I fuck my wife with cum from other men in my ass

Yes I do that regularly. Its the only way I can get turned off enough to fuck her.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2022 at 2:44 PM, rawbttm449 said:

I love to cheat on my husband. I’ll give or take loads on the side without him knowing. It’s such a turn on. We’ve played a little bit together but it’s always fun to do it without him knowing. 

There's always something hot about cheating or getting some cock on the DL. Question though - is it that we love to cheat? or that we're not getting what we need out of our current relationships?

1 hour ago, LakeErieSub said:

There's always something hot about cheating or getting some cock on the DL. Question though - is it that we love to cheat? or that we're not getting what we need out of our current relationships?

Reckon it's a bit of both 😜

I’ve been cheating on my wife for years with both men and women. But I get an extra thrill coming home to my wife with a big load or loads up my ass. 
I to have been fucked by lots of dl married men. I love sending them home to their wives after taking their loads. 

• Upvote 1