My Duty

Notice: The author does not consent to anyone using the characters or plot line of this story for any derived work, whether the author is still active on this site or not.  They are not abandoned nor placed in the public domain.

Another short one, but since I'm still working on the last chapter it may get longer.

The following story is complete fiction. It never happened and any similarity to real life people/situations is a bizarre coincidence.    

Part 1

Tom and I had been together for six years and had been living together for four.  Both of us were in our early thirties (33 for me, 32 for him) and we complemented each other.   He was the outgoing, social one and I was close to being an introvert.   I stood in the back and observed and then jumped in when I felt comfortable.  He was fashionable and kind of fit the smooth gym bunny stereotype and I was the slightly hairy, nerdy guy with glasses and a beard.  I was in IT guy, after all.  

The sex was what made it really work.  He was a bottom with a hot ass and some amazing muscle control.  We both could get aggressive in bed, or wherever we were fucking, and he liked feeling my thick eight inches pounding into his ass until he got filled with my cum.   I liked being on top and while I had bottomed a few times, I didn't really enjoy it. 

We opened our relationship a year ago after drooling over some other guys at the bar.  I think the conversation went something like me asking Tom "You've been staring at that guy for the past hour.  Do you want a free pass to go see if he wants your sexy butt?" and him replying "Only if you go find some hole to tap too."

He went home with the guy and wandered back home about ten the next morning.  I spent the rest of the night plunging my dick into four different guys in the restroom.  The last one was our friend Dennis, the city's horniest ginger cub.  The last time I fucked Dennis was right before I met Tom and once my dick was back into his ass all those memories came flooding back.  

"What's the deal?   Did you two break up or finally open your relationship?" Dennis asked after we made our way back to the bar to order something to quench our thirst.  

"I think we're trying to see if we're ok screwing other guys and then going back home together" I replied.

"Except he left with the other guy and you stayed here trying to fuck every slut that bent over in the bathroom" he said, winking at me.

"I didn't hear you complain when my dick went back in your ass after all these years.  How many loads did I sink my dick into?  You were pretty fucking sloppy...  I would have lasted longer if it didn't feel so good with all those stranger's loads in you" I replied.

"Five and then yours for six.  I hope that's not the last time that happens" Dennis said before giving me a quick kiss and going home.

The next morning when Tom came home, we had some of the most amazing sex.  That evening at dinner we both agreed that open was the way to go and that we'd tell each other if we found we were getting too attached to our other partners.  Little did I know that wasn't going to be the problem.

Getting attached was never a problem for me since, other than Dennis and Tom, I didn't really fuck the same guy more than a couple times.  It was a big advantage of being a top around here, since there were so many bottoms.  Sometimes we'd tell each other about our hookups and other times we didn't.  I think it was the good ones we talked about more, but if one of us had tried something new we'd see if the other one might be into it too.

One night Tom came back a lot sooner than I expected.  It kind of pissed me off since I was still looking for some hole to drill.  "What happened?" I asked.

"Dude told me he was poz now, right as he shoved his dick in me.  It killed the mood for me and I got dressed and left" Tom said.

I shook my head and replied "He should have told you that before you got naked.  Were you going to play safe?" I asked.   We both preferred to fuck bareback and we did with guys we knew well, but otherwise covered up.  Well, he did... I think.  Guys like Dennis I knew were poz, but they were undetectable and I never hesitated to fuck him bare.  Tom's friend Patrick was the same, undetectable and had filled Tom's ass numerous times.

"We had fucked several times before and the last couple were bare, but he was neg then" Tom replied.

"Maybe.  When was your last hookup with him?  Do you know when he converted?" I asked.

"About a month ago was our last fuck.   I didn't stick around to discuss how and when he got pozzed" Tom replied, sounding a little disgusted that we were even talking about it.

"Not much time between your hookups, then.  He might have been poz the last time you fucked.  It's about time for our regular tests anyway.  How about tomorrow?" I asked.

Unfortunately, Tom's mood ended any thoughts that I could fuck and fill him with my own load.  Worse, I didn't think I could leave him for a hookup that night either, so I went to bed horny as fuck.  For the first time, Tom was nervous when we hit the clinic to get our blood tests done.  He wasn't much fun to be around and an even worse fuck that night.  Dennis was happy to fill in when I decided I didn't want to fuck my boyfriend until his attitude improved.  I guessed that would be when he got the test results in a few days.

Indeed, when the results came back negative for both of us, he was back to his old self.   I wondered how long that was going to last.  Six weeks later he was freaked out again.  Another negative test result and then two months later there was another freak out.  I told him he was being a drama queen, packed some things and walked out with my suitcase full of a weeks worth of clothes.  A hundred messages came from him, begging me to come back.  After a few days I told him to meet me at a cafe to talk.

• Like 34
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

Part 2

Tom looked like shit which was rare for him.   "Look, I'm not going to live like this.  You have a few options" I said.  I had rehearsed this because I really didn't want to leave him.  I came up with a few good options and one crazy one, which I told him calmly while he softly sobbed.  In hindsight, it was one good option, one bad option, one selfish option and one crazy one.

"One, we can walk away and give up on almost seven great years.  Two, we can close our relationship back up.  Or at least you can, since I like hooking up with other guys and haven't had any issues other than a few mediocre fucks.  Three, you can go on PrEP so you can let anyone fuck you and not have to worry about getting infected with HIV.  I think we can deal with the other curable ones and they come with having lots of partners.  Or four, you can go get yourself pozzed up, go on meds and not have to worry about catching it again, like Dennis" I said.  I took one more sip of the crappy Malbec and stood up, adding "Let me know what you decide" before I walked back to my hotel.

"You told him what?!?!" Dennis exclaimed when I talked to him the next day.

"Well, I could only come up with the one good idea and I don't like to give ultimatums.  I don't want to leave him and only allowing me to play on the side is a selfish choice since I'm not going to give it up and he's proven he can't do it well.  So... I basically told him to get on PrEP or we were done" I told Dennis.

"Uh... you gave him a choice and based on how scared he is of losing you, he might take the easy way out.  You told him it was ok, too, since it was one of the options you told him.  I do know a couple guys that would pay good money to charge up a hot neg guy like him" Dennis said.  The chuckle he made after his comment was a little disconcerting.

"Nah, he wouldn't do that.  But, you're doin ok, right?" I asked, just in case Tom did something crazy and chose my fourth option.

"I'm fine.  It's fun collecting as much toxic seed as I can and then have a neg guy stuff his dick in it.  Uh... want to meet up Saturday at the Watering Hole?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure.  Nine ok?" I asked and he replied "Sounds good."  A few of Dennis' comments had rattled me and I was thinking about them all night. 

--

"Got a minute" came the text the next afternoon.  He called when I said "ok" and his attitude was very different.  Tom was calm and serious.  "I've been thinking about our meeting and your options.   I think I can rule out number one, since I want to make this work.  All of my freakouts have been because I'm scared of losing you.  This past week has made it painfully clear that I need you in my life" Tom said.

"I want to make it work too, but I'm not interested in the emotional rollercoaster we've been on" I replied.

"Can I be honest with you?  I mean, brutally honest?" Tom asked.

"Of course" I replied.

"I'm kind of turned on taking poz loads.  The undetectable ones like Patrick and Dennis have don't do it for me any more.  The thought of taking unmedicated ones with high viral loads just turns me on so much.  I'm just afraid that if I get pozzed, you'll dump me" Tom said.   

"So you'd rather become a psycho bitch every couple months and make me dump you for that?" I asked. 

"I don't want to lose you for any reason" Tom told me.

"Well, think about this.  If you go through with it, it's a life long commitment.  You shouldn't do it just for a wild fuck or ten, or just to make a hookup seem hotter.   Talk to Patrick and find out what its really like, long term.  PrEP is a much more sensible option" I said.

Tom's bombshell wasn't nearly as much of a shock after the discussion I'd had with Dennis.   Looking back, it kind of made sense, which meant he wasn't just making shit up to get back together or to shock me.   A few hours later I was on my way over to Dennis' place.   I needed to talk this whole thing out with him but I was also horny as fuck.  When I got there, two guys were just leaving.  I had seen both of them at the gym over the past few years.  The black guy was thick and muscled and the Latino was about fifty pounds lighter with big arms, a classic vee leading down to an eight-pack.  Both reeked of pot and giggled as they walked by, winking at me.

Dennis was inside the doorway, wearing only a huge grin.   The skunky aroma barely covered up the smell of fresh cum.  He handed me a pipe and lighter and I took a hit of some really strong weed.  The second hit was even longer and was exactly what I needed.  The third I shotgunned into Dennis' mouth after letting my lungs soak up as much as they could.  We ended up on the couch and I told him what Tom had said.  I wasn't sure if he was just letting me talk through it or if he was too stoned to even hear my words.

A ding came from his phone and he glanced at it to read the notification.  He looked back at me, smiling, and said "I got a couple ideas, but first you're gonna have to give me what's trying to escape your jeans.  That bulge is fuckin huge."

• Like 28
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 3