My Duty

Part 3

He was right.  I was hard and staring at Dennis' naked body wasn't making it go down.  It took me less than a minute to shed my clothes and before I could sit back down, Dennis' mouth engulfed my cock.  It was a more vigorous blowjob than he usually gave me.   I would have thought that as baked as he was and having just gotten fucked, he'd be more laid back.  He bobbed, sucked, and licked my dick for a few minutes before pulling off and looking up at me.  He smiled briefly before turning to face the couch.

With his chest on the cushions, his hairy ass called to me just like dozens of times before, but this time the call was really strong.   I always liked to taste the cum inside a slut's hole and this time was no different.  He was clenching his ass tight, trying to keep at least two loads inside.   The moment my tongue hit his ring, he relaxed and a blob of cum leaked out.  My taste buds were in overdrive, savoring the cream that was coating my tongue.  A tongue that was soon poking inside his hole and getting covered in spooge.   There was no need to lube up his pussy and my brain knew that, but I stood there a little longer just for the sheer pleasure of tasting the cum and his ass.

My little head took over and soon was feeling the cum coat him when I slid my achingly hard cock into the slick chute barely a minute later.  I slowly plowed in and out, trying to not force any of the pearly cum out.   Dennis was always a verbal bottom, encouraging his tops to enjoy his pussy, fuck deeper, harder or faster.  On rare occasions he would become a power bottom, but that was usually when he hadn't been fucked in a while.   This time, the his comments emphasized the poz ass I was fucking.

When I started to fuck him harder, he asked "Like that toxic swill your dick is plowing into?" and then he said "Rico just converted... his jizz is really potent" and then "Tony's is pretty hot too... only took a couple fucks to tag Rico."

I laughed, mostly ignoring what Dennis was saying, since I enjoyed drilling the cum filled chute.  "You want my neg seed in that slutty ass?" I asked, feeling him work his ass muscles around my cock as I got closer to orgasm.

"Yeah, but for how much longer?" Dennis asked, followed by an evil laugh and a hard squeeze around my cock.  That was all my body needed and I immediately began to shoot strong volleys of cum into the sloppy hole.   I hadn't fucked in a few days and with work being crazy there wasn't time to even jack off.  It made me shoot even harder than normal.  "Damn...  You needed to unload.  Have you fucked anyone since you walked out on Tom?" Dennis asked after the last spurt fired out.

"Just the night manager at the hotel.   Bred him in the office while the desk clerk watched.  Would have done the desk clerk too if some other guest hadn't rung the bell" I said as my breathing slowed.    Dennis grabbed a glass butt plug off the table and forced it into his ass.

My body felt better than normal after a good fuck but I still wanted to know about the solutions he had mentioned before we had sex.  "So... what are your ideas?" I asked.  Dennis got comfortable again on the other end of the couch and he reloaded the pipe.  He took a long hit and passed it over.  I took one too and by then he was exhaling the smoke.

"Tom won't be able to forget about his thoughts of wanting to get pozzed.  The thoughts are like the virus itself.  They dig in deep and won't let go.   Trust me, I've been there.   I'm not the only one.  Ask Patrick or Sean or Donny.  Even Eli.  They all went through it and fought it off until the virus was inside them too" he said.  I nodded, slowly understanding what Tom had said.

"You said you didn't like ultimatums or simple choices, but let me give you a suggestion.   Get pozzed and be the one to give it to Tom.  It will bond you closer than you could ever imagine" Dennis said.

"You said a couple ideas.  What else?" I asked, shocked that he'd even suggest something that insane.

"Set up a conversion party.  Get some viral tops to breed him all night.  It might take a few tries to get the bug to take, but it's a fun time for all" he said.  "Oh... and probably the worst idea is to find one of those [banned word] that will pay to poz up a guy.  You take a chance that Tom will get attached to the guy that gave him what he wanted and you two break up anyway" Dennis added.

"You don't think it's just a passing phase until he finds some other fantasy to hook on to?" I asked.   

Dennis shook his head 'no' and then said "As I said, I've been there.  No matter what you try, it keeps coming back.  Usually stronger and once you make it through all those other fantasies, guess what's still there?"

What about PrEP?  He can take as many of those viral loads as he wants and not worry about getting infected" I asked.

"That will hold him for a little while, but as he gets used to getting bred full of toxic loads, the thoughts are going to come back.  He'll either stop taking the meds or 'forget' to take them and end up with some random guy charging him up.  I still think the first idea is by far the best.  Patrick, Sean and I did the second one.  It took us two parties to get charged up.  It could have been we just needed that booster shot or the guys were more effective the second time.   But... neither of us know who did it and I'd like a connection with that someone" Dennis said. A moment later, Dennis said "Donny went the prep route and it only delayed his pozzing by a year." Through my pot fogged mind what he was saying made a lot of sense.   

I had never worried too much about catching anything from guys I hooked up with.  Six years with Tom as my only sex partner pushed that worry way, way back in my mind.   I would never suck a dripping dick or fuck a hole with warts or sores, but otherwise the pleasure of fucking a guy was my priority.  I'd caught a few of the regular STDs before I met Tom, but hadn't gotten any since we opened our relationship up.

"You seem to really get off when I fuck you with poz loads in you.  Why?" I asked.

"Every time you've fucked me since you two opened your marriage I've had at least one unmedicated load in me.  That's over a dozen times.  You know that tops can get pozzed too, right?   I was kind of hoping it would happen and you would give Tom the bug and end his chase" Dennis said.

The marriage comment grated at me, but I knew that most of our friends considered us de facto married.  Apparently gay guys that live together for more than a year are common law married, compared to seven years for straights.  "What?  How long have you known that's what he wanted?" I asked.

• Like 32
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11

Part 4

"Tom has never told me anything and all I know is from comments and questions he's made to Patrick.   The moment he asked Patrick the first poz related question, Patrick knew where it was going" Dennis said and paused before continuing "We've always been really close, so Patrick told me, asking me not to say anything to anyone, especially you.  At least now that the cat's out of the bag, I don't have to hold it in."   

"You know how hard it was not saying anything while I watch your relationship implode when I knew how to fix it?  If I said anything it would mean I broke my promise to my closest friend.  So... I didn't and watched you two tear each other apart" Dennis said, a tear running down his face.

"Damn.  I'm sorry you got stuck in the middle.  You did the right thing though.  Breaking Patrick's trust would have been the worst choice" I told him.  I took a long breath and continued "There were a hundred ways for me to find out what Tom was thinking.  I just wish he would have told me sooner" I said.   In the end I decided that Dennis was right, and if anyone was to poz Tom it should be me.   It wasn't like I was avoiding it or following my own advice to get protected from getting myself infected.

"How do you want it to go?  Know who did it or a group thing?" Dennis asked.  The sinister smile on his face told me he had a preference, but when he didn't say anything more, I knew it was all up to me.

"I'd like to know.  Who do you know that can charge me up?" I asked Dennis.

"Hmm, there's three that I know of off hand that are really toxic and would be into it...  Rico, Tony and... me.  From the text message I got earlier, both of them are very willing" Dennis said.

"You?  I thought you were a bottom and undetectable" I asked after giving him a long stare.

Dennis chuckled.  "I top sometimes when the mood strikes. My nephew's buddy was chasing, so I went off meds to tag him.  The little fucker put up a fight too and it took two months of breeding to finally knock him up.  You know that young guy that was staying with me a couple months back?  Him" Dennis said.

"Fuck... was he even legal?" I asked.

"Yeah, he just turned twenty.  He met his goal of being pozzed while he was still a teenager, but just by a month.  We were getting worried.  That last sex party I held was supposed to do it if I had failed.  You, Tom and Luke were the only neg guys there.  Anyway, do you want one of us three to do it?  I can ask around if none of us are good enough" Dennis said, grinning.

I was tight and Dennis is thick, making my first fuck as a bottom in well over a year painful.  The second round hurt almost as much and I went back to the hotel with Dennis' smallest plug in my ass.  The next morning, I met Dennis before work and let the bug filled cum stew in my guts all morning while I tried to work.  I pulled the plug out at lunch and nothing dripped out.  I was much more comfortable sitting at my desk that afternoon with the plug in my backpack, not my ass.

Dennis was even more brutal that evening after work and had to find a larger plug to stuff in me.   It was strange having our roles reversed and I know Dennis was enjoying every second of it.  I wanted to fuck him after he bred me again, but I was told that he wasn't taking any more of my neg seed.  Thankfully, the hotel desk clerk gladly took my load.  I noticed a small scorpion tattoo behind his ear as I emptied my balls in him.  He confirmed his status, making my dick hard enough to give him a second load.  

The next morning I checked out and after work I headed back to our apartment.  Tom and I talked all night.  While we had texted and chatted over the phone after he told me his secret, there was a lot more that came out when we were face to face.  

As I had discussed with Dennis, we were going to hook Tom up with a guy Dennis knew who loved poz dialog during sex.  He was undetectable, knew our plan and thought it was hot.  I collected my morning load from Dennis on my way to work and picked up a second one on my way back to the apartment that evening.  A few hours later, Dennis' buddy Jerry showed up for his first fuck with Tom.  I watched and occasionally cheered them on while I stroked.  Tom was rarely hard when he got fucked, but his dick was totally rigid the whole time Jerry fucked him the first time.  It even stayed hard after he got bred.

"Now... let my little baby makers get you pregnant" Jerry said, rubbing over Tom's stomach after he had roughly shoved a plug into Tom's ass.  

I pulled mine out shortly before we went to bed and once again, Dennis' DNA had absorbed into my gut.  I hoped that it didn't take a couple months before my body fell victim to Dennis' bug like his last chaser.  Jerry showed up on Friday and bred Tom while I stopped over and was getting loaded by Dennis.   Tom and I fucked too, spending our first Saturday back together in bed.  I first had to remove the plug that Tom inserted the night before.  All of Jerry's load had soaked in but by six AM, mine was taking it's place.  Another fuck at nine AM added more and a third time at one PM topped him up.

"Can we do a little role play?" Tom asked mid-afternoon.

"Sure.  What do you want to do?" I asked.  It was good to see him talk about new things he wanted to try, regardless if he thought I might find them too weird.

"Can you pretend you're pozzing me?  I know Jerry is doing it, but I find it really hot when he tells me he's giving me the bug" Tom asked.

"I'm not sure what to say, but I'll try" I told him.   His dick was hard and jabbing into my abs, coating them with precum when I fucked him on his back an hour later.

I had heard enough comments from Dennis to give me a good set of things to say.  "You like feelin that poz dick diggin into your fertile cunt?" and "beg for my poz load... show me how bad you want to become my toxic bitch" and "Gonna be so fuckin hot to watch as my bug takes over your body" I growled out has I fucked Tom.   A moment before I came, I asked "Is this gonna be the magic load?"

Twelve days after Dennis had fucked his first charged load into my ass I woke up feeling rough.   My throat was sore, the glands in my neck were swollen and my body ached.  I left for work and instead checked into the motel.  The desk clerk was the same one I'd fucked during my earlier stay and had a huge smile on his face.  "Looks like an all nighter.  The fire suppression system in the Spokane data center went off for no reason and we have to get everything back online" I told Tom after I'd gotten to the room.  

"Fuck... you're burnin up.  You're the one that needs a fire extinguisher.  Let me give you another big load of jizz to put out the fire" Dennis said.  The sinister grin on his face showed me how proud he was to knock me up so quickly.  I went home after a night away and collapsed on the bed.

"Babe... you look like shit.  You ran yourself down.  Did you get any sleep last night?" Tom asked, looking over my sweaty, sore body.

"About thirty minutes.  It sucked.  And there was this vent blowing ice cold air at me when I sat at the console" I whined, trying to put on a good show.  Tom even canceled the meeting that night with Jerry to take care of me.  By Friday, I was feeling better and watched Jerry give his own performance.

• Like 20
  • Piggy 17