My Duty

Part 5

"How's my little bug chaser doing?  Feeling ok?  We skipped Tuesday's dose...  I guess we'll have to start all over again" Jerry said as Tom sucked on his dick.  Jerry winked at me when I pulled my shirt up, showing him the last bits of rash on my stomach.  Saturday was a repeat of the week before.  I was amazed at how much cum my body could shoot.  I did some role play on a few fucks, making him beg for my toxic load.  I hoped that Saturday marked the day I was no longer shooting blanks and the countdown had begun before Tom was converting like I just had.

Jerry moved to a Monday/Wednesday/Friday breeding schedule from Tuesday/Friday.  Mine was seven days a week.  Our sex had the energy it did back when we first met, but a week later I could tell that Tom was getting restless.

"I know that I agreed with you, Patrick and Dennis that I should know who the guy that pozzed me is, but I'm wondering if Jerry is that potent or even poz" Tom said after Sunday morning's fuck.  

"Give it a little more time.  You heard Dennis tell you about his nephew's friend and that it took over two months for him to convert" I said.  I prayed that my newly minted bug would get him a lot sooner.  Hoping to drag him a little longer, I added "Only a month til our anniversary.  Hopefully you'll get a big gift."  I watched Tom smile.

He kissed me and said "I can't believe you didn't dump me when you found out I wanted to get pozzed.  Thanks for being so supportive" Tom said.

"You're welcome but you should thank Dennis too.  He's the one that explained a lot of stuff to me.  He really hated seeing us falling apart and told me I needed to encourage you" I told him.  My cock pushed back into his wet hole and I gave him a slow sensuous fuck for the next forty five minutes.

"Are you going to keep fucking me bare after I convert?  Or are you going to stop until I'm undetectable?" Tom asked as we laid there with another load in his ass.

"I doubt I could wait that long.  Dennis did say it was really hot fucking a guy that was converting.  I'll keep fucking your poz ass just like I have your neg one" I replied.

He waited a minute and looked back at me.  There was a twinkle in his eye and he asked "I heard some bottom guys get the urge to top once they convert.  I'd like to try fucking you when I'm poz.  OK?"

I chuckled and replied "We'll see."  Tom had never topped me in all the years we had been together.  I may have swallowed hundreds of his loads, but I don't consider that bottoming.  Immediately I knew that he wanted to charge me up so we'd be toxic together.  If I had doubted Dennis' plan before, I didn't any more.

When Jerry showed up on Monday night I left the two of them in the living room and wandered back to the bedroom to surf.  It had gotten boring watching them and Tom said he was doing just enough to get the load.  The next two nights when Jerry showed up were the same and I fucked Dennis at his place instead of watching lame sex.  The weekend was when it was fun.   Tom and I fucked half of Saturday and then hit the stores to replenish the house.  

I almost dragged him to the bathroom at the grocery store to fuck another load in his ass, but it was busy.  The guys that came out were laughing and unfortunately there were a couple more in front of us so instead of waiting for someone else have a quickie, we just finished shopping and went home.  Actually, we went home and fucked like rabbits.   I'm sure the ice cream had started to melt, since we only got a few things put away before I had him bent over the counter forcing my bare cock back into his hole.

Jerry was getting as bored as Tom was.  Monday's fuck was quick and he was heading out the door fifteen minutes after he arrived.   At least he gave me a nice lubed hole to drop my charged load into.  There was so much cum on my bush and running down our legs, I think I forced all of his useless cum out and replaced it with my more potent seed.

When I got home from work Wednesday, Tom was laying on the couch.  The pained moans coming from his mouth made me grin briefly until I knelt down next to him.  I remembered all of the things that I felt when I converted and it appeared he was now experiencing them.  Dennis looked after me those first two days and I did the same for Tom.  When Jerry showed up at eight, he took one look at Tom and said "My work is done.  Be sure to share" and left.

Normally, I hate feeling a body next to me in bed radiating enough heat to melt glass, but that night it turned me on.  The last thing he needed was sex, yet I wanted to feel my cock plowing into his fevered hole.  I wondered if Dennis enjoyed fucking me while I converted as much as I did fucking Tom.  I took the next two days off to take care of him.  He took longer to recover than I did and I probably didn't help him by fucking him a couple times a day and wearing him out.   

"Thanks for sticking by me.  I guess this isn't gonna scare you away" he said Saturday evening, hugging me tight before he passed out again.  I wondered how I was going to tell him that I was the one that pozzed him and that Jerry was just a ruse.  Sunday he looked a little better but it took until Tuesday night where he was close to his normal self.  "I heard it could be bad or I might never know when I converted, but that royally sucked.  I guess I need to go and find out for sure, but from the stories I've heard I'm probably poz now.  I'll understand if you want to find a more compatible partner"

The sex that night was the most passionate we had ever had.  I came three times in him.  I showed up after work the next day with two of the drug store HIV tests, knowing they would probably tell us we were negative.  He really looked disappointed when they did.  We were back at hard, rutting sex that night where I told him "I'm gonna fuck the last neg load out of your dick!"  He complimented me on my role play later, but was really depressed.  I had hoped that it would spur some more nasty role play, but it did the opposite.  The next few days, got him another load or two and he slowly got more involved.  

Sunday night, after a weekend of mostly sex, he said "I guess I need to find another guy to charge me up.  Do you mind if I invite some guys over?  I talked with a few online that said that they're so fucking toxic that one load will do it."  

"No, not at all.  I find it really hot to watch you get bred by other guys before I fuck you too.  But..." I told him, stopping mid-sentence.  He looked back at me, waiting for me to continue.  "I think instead we should go to the clinic and get a real test first.  I heard the over the counter ones are only accurate a few months after you've converted" I said.  He sighed and replied "OK."

We hit the clinic in the neighborhood the next day.  I'm pretty sure I wanted to fuck every guy there.  Patients, nurses, the receptionist and the doctor.  We both got poked, prodded, fingered, and drained of a few vials of blood.  Everyone was professional and it was about as clinical as it gets and yet my dick was hard the entire time.  Even the doctor made a comment about it.  "I guess that works fine" he said, chuckling.  Tom wasn't as excited and we went home to wait for our next appointment.  The next couple days were hard and his libido had cratered. 

Tom's attitude was very different on our ride back home on Wednesday after we got the results of the more accurate test.  He had gotten the news about the same time I did, just in different exam rooms.  While I had assumed that the horrible flu was the definitive indication that I was no longer neg, Tom was the pessimist.  

He had gone through the roller coaster of emotions that almost destroyed our relationship and wasn't going to leap to any conclusions.  My trick of giving him the OTC test had backfired and convinced him he was still neg after dealing with almost a month of Jerry's and my loads.  He was so engrossed in finding out he really was poz that he never asked me what my results were.

The moment we got back to the apartment, he was ripping off his clothes and pushing me towards the bedroom.  I had never seen him that aggressive and never wanting to be the top.   His prep consisted of four gobs of spit and less than a minute of fingering my once again tight hole.  His dick followed almost right away and it hurt.  Tom wasn't a good top and he rushed so fast to fuck me, he made it even worse.  While I was in pain,  I didn't put up any resistance.  In less than ten minutes I got his first load.

He kept fucking and his dick never got soft.   I knew he was planning on trying to poz me that day and it turned me on a lot more than I expected.  A second before he pumped his third load in, I cried out "Breed that poz ass!"  

He thrust in deep, unloaded and then asked "What did you say?  You're poz too? How?"

I laughed and laid there, feeling his viral cum and cock in my ass.  

• Like 22
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, chi4loads said:

Part 5

"How's my little bug chaser doing?  Feeling ok?  We skipped Tuesday's dose...  I guess we'll have to start all over again" Jerry said as Tom sucked on his dick.  Jerry winked at me when I pulled my shirt up, showing him the last bits of rash on my stomach.  Saturday was a repeat of the week before.  I was amazed at how much cum my body could shoot.  I did some role play on a few fucks, making him beg for my toxic load.  I hoped that Saturday marked the day I was no longer shooting blanks and the countdown had begun before Tom was converting like I just had.

Jerry moved to a Monday/Wednesday/Friday breeding schedule from Tuesday/Friday.  Mine was seven days a week.  Our sex had the energy it did back when we first met, but a week later I could tell that Tom was getting restless.

"I know that I agreed with you, Patrick and Dennis that I should know who the guy that pozzed me is, but I'm wondering if Jerry is that potent or even poz" Tom said after Sunday morning's fuck.  

"Give it a little more time.  You heard Dennis tell you about his nephew's friend and that it took over two months for him to convert" I said.  I prayed that my newly minted bug would get him a lot sooner.  Hoping to drag him a little longer, I added "Only a month til our anniversary.  Hopefully you'll get a big gift."  I watched Tom smile.

He kissed me and said "I can't believe you didn't dump me when you found out I wanted to get pozzed.  Thanks for being so supportive" Tom said.

"You're welcome but you should thank Dennis too.  He's the one that explained a lot of stuff to me.  He really hated seeing us falling apart and told me I needed to encourage you" I told him.  My cock pushed back into his wet hole and I gave him a slow sensuous fuck for the next forty five minutes.

"Are you going to keep fucking me bare after I convert?  Or are you going to stop until I'm undetectable?" Tom asked as we laid there with another load in his ass.

"I doubt I could wait that long.  Dennis did say it was really hot fucking a guy that was converting.  I'll keep fucking your poz ass just like I have your neg one" I replied.

He waited a minute and looked back at me.  There was a twinkle in his eye and he asked "I heard some bottom guys get the urge to top once they convert.  I'd like to try fucking you when I'm poz.  OK?"

I chuckled and replied "We'll see."  Tom had never topped me in all the years we had been together.  I may have swallowed hundreds of his loads, but I don't consider that bottoming.  Immediately I knew that he wanted to charge me up so we'd be toxic together.  If I had doubted Dennis' plan before, I didn't any more.

When Jerry showed up on Monday night I left the two of them in the living room and wandered back to the bedroom to surf.  It had gotten boring watching them and Tom said he was doing just enough to get the load.  The next two nights when Jerry showed up were the same and I fucked Dennis at his place instead of watching lame sex.  The weekend was when it was fun.   Tom and I fucked half of Saturday and then hit the stores to replenish the house.  

I almost dragged him to the bathroom at the grocery store to fuck another load in his ass, but it was busy.  The guys that came out were laughing and unfortunately there were a couple more in front of us so instead of waiting for someone else have a quickie, we just finished shopping and went home.  Actually, we went home and fucked like rabbits.   I'm sure the ice cream had started to melt, since we only got a few things put away before I had him bent over the counter forcing my bare cock back into his hole.

Jerry was getting as bored as Tom was.  Monday's fuck was quick and he was heading out the door fifteen minutes after he arrived.   At least he gave me a nice lubed hole to drop my charged load into.  There was so much cum on my bush and running down our legs, I think I forced all of his useless cum out and replaced it with my more potent seed.

When I got home from work Wednesday, Tom was laying on the couch.  The pained moans coming from his mouth made me grin briefly until I knelt down next to him.  I remembered all of the things that I felt when I converted and it appeared he was now experiencing them.  Dennis looked after me those first two days and I did the same for Tom.  When Jerry showed up at eight, he took one look at Tom and said "My work is done.  Be sure to share" and left.

Normally, I hate feeling a body next to me in bed radiating enough heat to melt glass, but that night it turned me on.  The last thing he needed was sex, yet I wanted to feel my cock plowing into his fevered hole.  I wondered if Dennis enjoyed fucking me while I converted as much as I did fucking Tom.  I took the next two days off to take care of him.  He took longer to recover than I did and I probably didn't help him by fucking him a couple times a day and wearing him out.   

"Thanks for sticking by me.  I guess this isn't gonna scare you away" he said Saturday evening, hugging me tight before he passed out again.  I wondered how I was going to tell him that I was the one that pozzed him and that Jerry was just a ruse.  Sunday he looked a little better but it took until Tuesday night where he was close to his normal self.  "I heard it could be bad or I might never know when I converted, but that royally sucked.  I guess I need to go and find out for sure, but from the stories I've heard I'm probably poz now.  I'll understand if you want to find a more compatible partner"

The sex that night was the most passionate we had ever had.  I came three times in him.  I showed up after work the next day with two of the drug store HIV tests, knowing they would probably tell us we were negative.  He really looked disappointed when they did.  We were back at hard, rutting sex that night where I told him "I'm gonna fuck the last neg load out of your dick!"  He complimented me on my role play later, but was really depressed.  I had hoped that it would spur some more nasty role play, but it did the opposite.  The next few days, got him another load or two and he slowly got more involved.  

Sunday night, after a weekend of mostly sex, he said "I guess I need to find another guy to charge me up.  Do you mind if I invite some guys over?  I talked with a few online that said that they're so fucking toxic that one load will do it."  

"No, not at all.  I find it really hot to watch you get bred by other guys before I fuck you too.  But..." I told him, stopping mid-sentence.  He looked back at me, waiting for me to continue.  "I think instead we should go to the clinic and get a real test first.  I heard the over the counter ones are only accurate a few months after you've converted" I said.  He sighed and replied "OK."

We hit the clinic in the neighborhood the next day.  I'm pretty sure I wanted to fuck every guy there.  Patients, nurses, the receptionist and the doctor.  We both got poked, prodded, fingered, and drained of a few vials of blood.  Everyone was professional and it was about as clinical as it gets and yet my dick was hard the entire time.  Even the doctor made a comment about it.  "I guess that works fine" he said, chuckling.  Tom wasn't as excited and we went home to wait for our next appointment.  The next couple days were hard and his libido had cratered. 

Tom's attitude was very different on our ride back home on Wednesday after we got the results of the more accurate test.  He had gotten the news about the same time I did, just in different exam rooms.  While I had assumed that the horrible flu was the definitive indication that I was no longer neg, Tom was the pessimist.  

He had gone through the roller coaster of emotions that almost destroyed our relationship and wasn't going to leap to any conclusions.  My trick of giving him the OTC test had backfired and convinced him he was still neg after dealing with almost a month of Jerry's and my loads.  He was so engrossed in finding out he really was poz that he never asked me what my results were.

The moment we got back to the apartment, he was ripping off his clothes and pushing me towards the bedroom.  I had never seen him that aggressive and never wanting to be the top.   His prep consisted of four gobs of spit and less than a minute of fingering my once again tight hole.  His dick followed almost right away and it hurt.  Tom wasn't a good top and he rushed so fast to fuck me, he made it even worse.  While I was in pain,  I didn't put up any resistance.  In less than ten minutes I got his first load.

He kept fucking and his dick never got soft.   I knew he was planning on trying to poz me that day and it turned me on a lot more than I expected.  A second before he pumped his third load in, I cried out "Breed that poz ass!"  

He thrust in deep, unloaded and then asked "What did you say?  You're poz too? How?"

I laughed and laid there, feeling his viral cum and cock in my ass.  

Insanely hot story! So well written! 😈

• Thanks 1

On 6/10/2022 at 2:12 PM, chi4loads said:

Part 2

Tom looked like shit which was rare for him.   "Look, I'm not going to live like this.  You have a few options" I said.  I had rehearsed this because I really didn't want to leave him.  I came up with a few good options and one crazy one, which I told him calmly while he softly sobbed.  In hindsight, it was one good option, one bad option, one selfish option and one crazy one.

"One, we can walk away and give up on almost seven great years.  Two, we can close our relationship back up.  Or at least you can, since I like hooking up with other guys and haven't had any issues other than a few mediocre fucks.  Three, you can go on PrEP so you can let anyone fuck you and not have to worry about getting infected with HIV.  I think we can deal with the other curable ones and they come with having lots of partners.  Or four, you can go get yourself pozzed up, go on meds and not have to worry about catching it again, like Dennis" I said.  I took one more sip of the crappy Malbec and stood up, adding "Let me know what you decide" before I walked back to my hotel.

"You told him what?!?!" Dennis exclaimed when I talked to him the next day.

"Well, I could only come up with the one good idea and I don't like to give ultimatums.  I don't want to leave him and only allowing me to play on the side is a selfish choice since I'm not going to give it up and he's proven he can't do it well.  So... I basically told him to get on PrEP or we were done" I told Dennis.

"Uh... you gave him a choice and based on how scared he is of losing you, he might take the easy way out.  You told him it was ok, too, since it was one of the options you told him.  I do know a couple guys that would pay good money to charge up a hot neg guy like him" Dennis said.  The chuckle he made after his comment was a little disconcerting.

"Nah, he wouldn't do that.  But, you're doin ok, right?" I asked, just in case Tom did something crazy and chose my fourth option.

"I'm fine.  It's fun collecting as much toxic seed as I can and then have a neg guy stuff his dick in it.  Uh... want to meet up Saturday at the Watering Hole?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure.  Nine ok?" I asked and he replied "Sounds good."  A few of Dennis' comments had rattled me and I was thinking about them all night. 

--

"Got a minute" came the text the next afternoon.  He called when I said "ok" and his attitude was very different.  Tom was calm and serious.  "I've been thinking about our meeting and your options.   I think I can rule out number one, since I want to make this work.  All of my freakouts have been because I'm scared of losing you.  This past week has made it painfully clear that I need you in my life" Tom said.

"I want to make it work too, but I'm not interested in the emotional rollercoaster we've been on" I replied.

"Can I be honest with you?  I mean, brutally honest?" Tom asked.

"Of course" I replied.

"I'm kind of turned on taking poz loads.  The undetectable ones like Patrick and Dennis have don't do it for me any more.  The thought of taking unmedicated ones with high viral loads just turns me on so much.  I'm just afraid that if I get pozzed, you'll dump me" Tom said.   

"So you'd rather become a psycho bitch every couple months and make me dump you for that?" I asked. 

"I don't want to lose you for any reason" Tom told me.

"Well, think about this.  If you go through with it, it's a life long commitment.  You shouldn't do it just for a wild fuck or ten, or just to make a hookup seem hotter.   Talk to Patrick and find out what its really like, long term.  PrEP is a much more sensible option" I said.

Tom's bombshell wasn't nearly as much of a shock after the discussion I'd had with Dennis.   Looking back, it kind of made sense, which meant he wasn't just making shit up to get back together or to shock me.   A few hours later I was on my way over to Dennis' place.   I needed to talk this whole thing out with him but I was also horny as fuck.  When I got there, two guys were just leaving.  I had seen both of them at the gym over the past few years.  The black guy was thick and muscled and the Latino was about fifty pounds lighter with big arms, a classic vee leading down to an eight-pack.  Both reeked of pot and giggled as they walked by, winking at me.

Dennis was inside the doorway, wearing only a huge grin.   The skunky aroma barely covered up the smell of fresh cum.  He handed me a pipe and lighter and I took a hit of some really strong weed.  The second hit was even longer and was exactly what I needed.  The third I shotgunned into Dennis' mouth after letting my lungs soak up as much as they could.  We ended up on the couch and I told him what Tom had said.  I wasn't sure if he was just letting me talk through it or if he was too stoned to even hear my words.

A ding came from his phone and he glanced at it to read the notification.  He looked back at me, smiling, and said "I got a couple ideas, but first you're gonna have to give me what's trying to escape your jeans.  That bulge is fuckin huge."

very hot....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Part 6

"Who do you think knocked you up?  Jerry can't since he's on meds.  I decided if anyone was going to do it, it should be me.  I know that sounds kind of selfish, but Dennis said it would bond us even closer" I replied.  We talked while his cum soaked into my guts and I explained everything.  "Don't blame Dennis, he may have suggested it, but I was the one who made it happen.  I wanted to be the one and not some random stranger... or even a friend" I told him.

He rolled us on our sides, spooning me with his arms wrapped around me tight, sobbing "Thank you" over and over until we fell asleep.

People at work looked concerned when I got there, but my upbeat attitude told most that I was OK, and the few that inquired I told that things were great.  They had noticed that I was distracted the previous few weeks after calling in sick for several days, which I had never done in the years I'd worked there.  We went in on Saturday to get the numbers and a suggestion for treatment.   Tom was told to avoid any sexual encounters and I was told to limit myself to safe sex regardless if the other person was poz.  I'm pretty sure that the doctor knew I wasn't going to follow his instructions, much less his treatment plan.

"So... what did you tell all those poz tops that wanted to breed you when you were convinced that you were still neg?" I asked, my dick firmly planted in his ass the next day.

Tom chuckled. "One wants me to recharge him, two others offered to let me join them with the next chaser they found.  The last was actually pissed" he said.

"You were pretty intent on pozzing me when you thought I was neg.  Are you going to find someone else to gift?" I asked.

"No... I think I'm going to be a poz cum dump from now on.  I'm not a great top and I like taking dick too much.  Do you still want to be open or am I the only one to get your charged loads?" Tom asked.

"I still think we should be open.  The only time it was a problem was when you were trying not to get infected.  That's not an issue any more and I love fucking you when there's a load inside you.  What about you?" I asked.

"Open, definitely.  I promise not to go psycho again, unless I don't get any dick. Yours or someone else's" Tom said.

"Good.  I will guarantee two things, you'll keep getting my dick and you won't be the last guy I knock up... just the first" I told him. 

--

The first few weeks after Tom had joined club poz, we only had sex with each other.  The vibe was like it was when we first met.  Neither of us had realized that we'd slowly fallen into a rut when we fucked and both made comments to each other about how much better it was.   When we finally went back at our usual bar we were the most popular guys around.  It had been a couple months since we had gone out socially.  We didn't need to buy a drink all night and there were guys I'd never talked to coming up telling us "congrats!"  Word spread quickly and I know it wasn't from us.

Some would dance around the topic until they'd ask if we were still toxic or had gone on meds right away.  Most seemed to be happy we'd decided to wait a while.  After a few nights at the bar I had almost twenty new contacts in my phone, all wanting to hookup some time and roll the dice.  When there was a lull Tom turned to me and asked "Can I change my mind?"   

I laughed and said "No.  There's no going back.  Even if you could, I'd just knock you up again."

Tom laughed and replied "That would be so fuckin cool, but that's not what I meant.  I think I want to top some and not just be a cum dump.  The more guys beg for my load, the more I want to do them."

"That, you can change your mind about.  I've got my first lined up for Monday, so you have at least that night free" I told him.  He was so excited when I agreed I think he shot a spurt of cum into his jeans right then.  I know there was a wet spot on them.  When it got near to closing time, Tom headed to the bathroom to recycle some beer.  

I got another phone number from a guy who said he'd been chasing for almost a year. "All the poz guys I can find are undetectable" he groused.  When Tom came back, there was a drip of cum on his cheek and I said "One guy didn't have very good aim" as I scooped it off his cheek and licked it up.

"I'm lubed and ready for when we get home" Tom replied.  This was our new sexual freedom.  Sometimes we didn't wait to hookup, a quickie in the bathroom was just as good.

The chaser on Monday was a fun time.  He was a couple years older than me and muscled, but he moaned like a bitch when I rimmed him and squealed like a little pig when I pounded him.  He begged for my bug filled load several times while I fucked his muscled ass.   He got two loads planted in his hole and swallowed whatever he could lick off my dick after.  He even wanted to meet the next day, but Thursday was the soonest I could make it.

Tom was waiting for me when I got home, grinning and excited.  "I hope yours was as fun as mine.  It felt so good to shoot my charged load into his neg hole" Tom said.

"Not as good as when I shot mine in yours" I replied.

"Maybe.  I think mine had second thoughts, though, but my dick stayed hard after I bred him the first time, so I kept going until I gave him a second load.  We'll see if he wants to meet up again" Tom said.

"The guy I just bred wanted to meet tomorrow, but I pushed him off til Thursday.  Tomorrow I'm meeting Dennis to breed his ass for the first time since he knocked me up... Want to join in?" I asked.

Tom smiled and replied "That would be fun."

"Be sure to save up for the party on Saturday afternoon, but I'll invite him over instead of going to his place tomorrow" I told Tom.

--

"Welcome to the club, stud.  I wish we'd been the ones to knock you up, but I know Dennis is really happy to have done it.  We should all can get together sometime and swap our strains" Tony said.  We were sitting around Dennis' place, waiting on a chaser to show up.  He flaked and Tom volunteered his ass to take all of the pent up loads.  Everyone told him he was being greedy and with some encouragement from Rico and Tony, I ended up on all fours next to him.   

It was a new experience getting fucked next to my boyfriend, but we both enjoyed it.  Tony and Rico were both bigger than Dennis and way bigger than Tom.  They were both much better tops too.  I knew I'd be hurting for a few days though.  I got a load each from Rico and Tony, while Sean, Dennis and his nephew's buddy bred Tom.

"You got a sweet ass for a top" Rico told me before adding "I hope that's not the last time I get to tap it."

"Only after I get to recharge you and Tony" I replied.

When we got home, Tom and I fucked for another couple hours, sucking and fucking until our balls were empty again.  I fucked the cum out of him and then licked it off his chest and face.

--

It had been a strange couple of months since Tom and I had converted.   Our open relationship was working just like it had when we first tried it.  We were meeting a lot of guys and having some great encounters with them before having some amazing sex together.  Patrick and Dennis had introduced us to a lot of poz guys, some on meds and other that were, like us, not.  While my attitude has always been pretty laid back regarding STDs - shit happens and deal with it - this was affecting me differently.  Knowing that I was poz and viral had me looking at hookups in a whole new way.   I was understanding Dennis' comments about the virus attacking me mentally.   It just happened in reverse order than with Tom.  

The attraction I had to a guy had a new dimension to it based on his status.  Negative bottoms not on PrEP were top priority, closely followed by unmedicated poz tops.  Unmedicated poz bottoms were in the middle and the protected ones were last.  Yeah, I found that I liked to bottom for guys that had a strong viral load to give me.  I didn't say anything to Tom about it but one night I found myself bent over the urinal next to him at the bar, getting fucked.   

It turned him on and when we went home that night, he fucked me for the second time since he found out he had converted.  He was much better than the other time he fucked me and I put it down to all the practice he'd been getting breeding chasers.

"I take it Dennis isn't the only guy to fuck you lately" Tom said.

"No... but since he's undetectable again, I've had to find some alternatives to get my fix" I replied.

"If you keep bottoming, I might need to become a top to keep the universe in balance" Tom said, laughing afterwards.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 9