Learning to submit to my superiors.

Chuckybb

As a bottom who is trying to fully submit to my tops/superiors/masters I am actively now trying to follow the instruction I was given by a top in the sauna last week.  I had just arrived at the sauna and it was much quieter than normal.  When this happens I normally head to a raised platform area in the darkroom.  After you go up two or three steps, there is a half wall where the bottoms stand against and look over the side.  The tops walk up behind the bottoms and fuck them.  Bareback obviously.  This system let's the tops see how many bottoms are available and who is currently being fucked.  Obviously some tops want to fuck a fresh cummy hole whereas others want to be the first.  I was standing there for about a minute when I felt a finger probe my lubed hole.  I always pre lube so that the top can enter me without any problems and I take it as my responsibility to be ready.  As he started to force his cock into my hole, I turned my head back to see him when he forcefully pushed my head back to the front.  He told me that it was none of my business who was fucking me.  That is why I am there and to show him respect.  I quickly apologised and made sure he was satisfied.  He forcefully fucked me to reiterate his point that I was the hole and he was the top.  As he came inside me he put me in a neck lock and held me in that position for a few minutes after he came.  He held his arm around my neck for some time after he came, giving thrusts every so often to reiterate his point again.  When he released me he told me that I had been seeded and that I must show submission to all tops.  I was thinking about this recently and I have realized that when I am being forcefully fucked or held down or restrained by the top, for a few moments I love him.  He is my world and I must satisfy him.  I do not know what he looks like but I must take his seed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6

Twice this week, at a bathhouse and on an app site, I was asked by tops what I get into. I usually say that I am a submissive bottom. Both of them then asked but what do you like. I said whatever the top wants me to do. I enjoy filling the desired of the top and making him satisfied. They acted like they never heard that response. Come on bottoms, that should be all that you like.

I don’t know why I recall it so vividly but maybe 3-5 years back I was at Steamworks Chicago in a similar position.  I guess it made an impression on me.  It was early in the evening and not very crowded.  No one really caught my attention during the first few hallway walkarounds.

I was just in a jockstrap and also had a blindfold hanging down around my neck.  I went upstairs and was on the raised walkway overlooking the fuck bench (third floor) which though early was being used by a young guy on the bench with a tag team working behind him.  I decided to stay and watch while waiting my turn to go down there.  I was leaning across the top rail with my elbows comfortably resting and watching the show.  My ass was out a little bit but I wasn’t blatantly pushing it back to call attention to it.

I never heard the dude come up behind me.  He starts gently rubbing my ass with his hands which as all bottoms know is quite relaxing and makes you immediately want to close your eyes and enjoy.  Then he moves his hands up, pulls my blindfold from my neck to cover my eyes, and tells me in a very low deep voice, “Don’t even think of lowering it.” 

I know my place.  I know what I’m here to do.  He worked his hands on my ass a few times, then the fingers entered.  He then removed his fingers and slid them up to my nipples as I felt his bare cock enter and go deep, balls to my asshole.  He starts a slow but determined thrust, my waist against the rail allowing him to push even deeper.

Maybe three to five minutes later he shoved deep and froze.  I knew what was happening so I’m squeezing my ass muscles trying to siphon every drop.  I like a little longer ride but as it was the first of the night I was okay with a quick one to move the lube around. 

Only then did I learn there was a second man as I felt another set of hands touching me near my waist.  The top who had just loaded me put his head behind my neck and whispered, “It is clear to me you are self aware and understand your position here.  Most bottoms here forget their place and want to look at their breeder and even try to control what is happening.  I appreciate you letting us enjoy you.”   

I started to raise back up as he withdrew, but the second set of hands eased me back down forwards.  It appeared I wasn’t going to see who this one was either.  

And I hadn’t even made it to the fuck bench yet.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...