Vibrator or electric anal plug

Hey Guys

im looking for suggestions: I’m trying to find a vibrator or a but plug that gives you electric shots. There’s a video of a guy being shocked by a vibrator and he is convulsing so hard and violently that I came more than once by just watching him. 
many body know of a good powerful vibrator or but plug that does this? I think it can also be controlled remotely… won’t that be hell of fun?😈

I’ll appreciate your advice. 

I have one front Forttrough. Electric leaves a bit to be desired but bar vibrator part is great. Really thumps the prostate. remote Control

I have a m older One that is like a white bullet. The wired Control has a small battery that works great. Remote has a variable thumb screw on the side to control the intensity. It also can deep throbs to shock the shit out of your hole. Not to expensive

I also have a cheap tens unit from Amazon.  I have used it in different ways. Put  a sticky pad on your I urge butt cheek. The other one on your hole. If I a. In the correct position it can do some magic

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Versholefun said:

Order nice sized plug and control box from Extreme Restraints…..this one is more powerful than the entry level one at Fort Trouff.

Yeah man, I’m looking for a heavy duty style fuck 😈😈😈

• 1 month later...

Years ago I met up with a guy that was really advanced compared to me. He had a estim unti and a bunch of attachments, the one he used on me was a plug, he would use it on me with a thumping up my hole felt great but the thing had a wicked side, it would be thumping my hole, making it fuck its self , when all of a sudden it would deliver a really hard shock. I would yell and and surge forward to get away from it and then it would start all over again, delivering the greatest pleasure untill it decided I needed to get zapped again. It was actually a lot of fun. 

I suggested he get one of his other friends to put it up their ass while they fucked me that way when the zap came the guy would yell and lunge forward causing him to bottom out up my ass, I would be yelling with the brutile penitration, he liked the idea but we never set it up. I wasn't really in his circle of friends so I imagined that hevused the idea on others.

I guess what I am saying, either can be great fun, depends on how you use them and how crazy you want to get

Edited by Hotrawbutt4u

Remember, never use e-stim above the waist! Keep it away from your heart.

I’ve found a great technique. A metal butt plug with an electrode connected. Then connect another electrode either to a PA or a metal cock ring.  Slowly turn it up, and the pulses run through the prostate.  OmFFFFFg 

• Upvote 1