Door guy for a cumdump?

Naked4fun

My bf and I are going to Atlanta this weekend. Red Roof in on Druid Hills. I'm a top, but I love to have my bf bred. And he loves it too. We've hooked up with guys on the apps before, but never a bbrt Cumdump event. We only have one room. I'm not sure I can participate the entire time, especially once I blow my load. Our thoughts are I could stay in the room and be a kinda "door guy" in case things get too much for him. But I've read that a lot of guys like one on one and having another guy in the room not participating can lead to weirdness. Should I get another room next door? Dip out when I've dumped my load? Or should I stay and just try my best to participate the entire time. We are trying to set a new load record of 12.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Naked4fun said:

We only have one room. I'm not sure I can participate the entire time, especially once I blow my load.

You can blow your load early on in the game and then take a break. Once you are back to feeling horny you can continue with your duties as a top.

2 hours ago, Naked4fun said:

Dip out when I've dumped my load?

If your goal is to get your bf to take as many loads as possible, if I were you I would make sure there are other guys watching when you breed his hole. Also makes sure you talk dirty while you fuck, especially while you dump your load. Guys watching may want to go right in after you pull out, and add their own load.

1 hour ago, Naked4fun said:

But I've read that a lot of guys like one on one and having another guy in the room not participating can lead to weirdness.

That's true but also keep in mind that many guys enjoy sharing a hole, which means that your presence can sometimes enhance the sex. SO you would have to also fuck your bf.

I think anyone attending a BBRT party is going to expect others to be there.  If you're using BBRT quick connect ads, apps, and other websites, just present yourself as a guy who responded and happens to be there at the same time.  Let anyone responding know that there might be other guys there.  I've done group play with a bud on a layover a few times, and it was always best that we didn't appear "together", him just being some random guy.  Tell the other guys you don't want to cum yet, you want to use his hole to edge for a while.  After you breed him, just tell others you dumped a load but might want to go again in a little while.  I guess you can consider a second room if YOU need to step away for some down time.

6 hours ago, Naked4fun said:

Our thoughts are I could stay in the room and be a kinda "door guy" in case things get too much for him. But I've read that a lot of guys like one on one and having another guy in the room not participating can lead to weirdness. 

Any participant not comfortable with you being the "door guy" doesn't need to be there at all - simply put.  This is your boyfriend after all, and you are totally within your rights to look out for his safety and comfort; especially in this situation.

You also want to keep an eye on the vibe in the room, and be able to put a stop to anything that gets out of hand (i.e. bad behaviour, bounce any "creepy" participants, make sure no one gets into their klepto mood).  

Most importantly, you know your boyfriend in more than just a biblical sense.  I'm sure you'll be able to tell when he's feeling uncomfortable - either a guy is fucking him too rough, too awkward, or just not feeling it.  You'll need to be there to intervene on his behalf.  

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

Any participant not comfortable with you being the "door guy" doesn't need to be there at all - simply put.  This is your boyfriend after all, and you are totally within your rights to look out for his safety and comfort; especially in this situation.

You also want to keep an eye on the vibe in the room, and be able to put a stop to anything that gets out of hand (i.e. bad behaviour, bounce any "creepy" participants, make sure no one gets into their klepto mood).  

Most importantly, you know your boyfriend in more than just a biblical sense.  I'm sure you'll be able to tell when he's feeling uncomfortable - either a guy is fucking him too rough, too awkward, or just not feeling it.  You'll need to be there to intervene on his behalf.  

Thanks for the reassurance. You're right on target with what I'm feeling. We are looking forward to the experience and I'll be sure to post how it goes. Thanks for the feedback.

• Upvote 1

If it were me, I'd put on a show for the bf, and do your best to be as enticing about it as you can.  When another guy steps up, encourage him, tell him how much your bf loves raw Cock up his Hole, compliment him, and if there are others waiting, see if you can get one or two of them into the verbal scene too.  Even if you feel like leaving, you're still the Ringmaster of the scene, and you should take that responsibility seriously.  If your bf wants you to leave, sure - go and come back later.  If he doesn't, you need to be the "enabler" not only for your bf, but for the other Cocks there to Breed him. 

When I was doing scenes like this, I always was around, to make sure nothing deleterious happens, and to keep the boy's Hole full of rutting Cocks.  Tops tend to like filthy verbal encouragement.  Make the Top feel good about what he's doing, and your bf will get a better Breeding out of it.

• Like 1

Why would you have already cum first? Sure, be fucking your bf when the first extra arrives, go back to fucking if there's a lull, encourage the visitors (and your bf?), then enjoy the loads in his hole at the end before you lock the door, turn off your phones and crash off to sleep. Let us know how it goes 😎

I met my current at a cumdump party I was hosting.  We weren’t together then but we continued to hookup and whore him whenever I was I was in town. That first night he took 14 loads before I slipped inside him his ass was still tight -elastic ass.  That first year he took over 750 loads for me.  He’s still a whore and tight

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Just write in your app or website profile or personal ad that you will be there in the hotel room in ATL with your BF, write what you both will and will not do, deal breakers, etc. and put pics of the two of you, that way whoever you make plans with knows this.

If you and your BF and whoever else wants to be filmed or have pics taken of you all having sex just stay there in the room and do this if you all agree to it.

Edited by TotalTop

On 6/10/2022 at 5:04 PM, Everopen said:

I met my current at a cumdump party I was hosting.  We weren’t together then but we continued to hookup and whore him whenever I was I was in town. That first night he took 14 loads before I slipped inside him his ass was still tight -elastic ass.  That first year he took over 750 loads for me.  He’s still a whore and tight

I am so jealous of 750 in a year. And even more jealous that it was the first year.

Lucky guy!

• Piggy 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/9/2022 at 9:50 AM, Naked4fun said:

I love to have my bf bred. And he loves it too.

Stay.  Share the gangfuck with him.  If other guys think it's weird, tell them that you and your bf love the gang-fuck scene - make the 3rd feel comfortable and welcome.  Tell him what a hot Cock he's got, and how much your bf would love to feel it rutting in his Hole.  Your Cock will get hard too at some point, in response to your bf's whoring.  Tell the new guy you need to eat his Sperm out of your bf's Hole too ... tell yourself that what's important is enabling your bf's Lusts, and get what you may or may not like out of the equation.  And smile. 

Good luck to both of you, bud ....