How Far Does He Cum?

I overheard this story from a straight friend. He swears it’s true. I haven’t met his now-wife, Jane, but when I do. I’ll ask her about it. This story has some guy-on-guy contact, but it’s not gay. There is cum, and some of it gets inside a pussy.

___

You know the way college guys brag? I was at a party with my girlfriend, and we stumbled into a conversation about how far we could shoot? At first, I didn’t realize what they were even talking about, and Jane elbowed me. We’d been having safe sex together and monogamously for a while, so I didn’t need to jerk off all that often and reliably wore a condom when with Jane.

Jane and I were juniors, and not total geeks. We knew how to have a good time but were very responsible. As Jane I got closer, she asked if I knew anything about ‘women’s ‘cycles.’ I took a family life class in high school, so yeah I knew the basics. She asked if I’d ever lived with a girl before and told her I hadn’t. She told me her cycle was erratic so unprotected sex was a no go. And some weeks would be safer than others. I gladly respected that and told her I was going to be respectful of her boundaries and times. So that was how we’d been since moving in together a few months ago.

Anyway, this guy Mike was familiar to me from some prerequisite classes. At the party, he cleared his throat and proudly said his load shot six feet. We didn’t believe that for a second. He asked me if I could shoot farther, and the big-talking man in me said I didn’t know how far I shot, because I had a beautiful girlfriend to take care of that for me. Jane blushed and Mike winked at her.

Later that night, after the party, Mike’s brag did prompt some sexy pillow talk. Jane asked if I thought I could shoot that far, and I honestly couldn’t say. So, she wriggled down and gave me a great blowjob. She pulled off as I started feeling my balls tighten and aimed my cock towards me. I did shoot an impressive load, and most of it landed on my neck and chin. She was impressed but asked if I thought Mike was telling the truth. I shrugged and slipped into a sleepy post-cum sleep. As I dozed off, Jane was saying how much fun she was having with me and wondering if we were maybe too safe sometimes.

A few days later, Jane brought it up again and asked me to check with Mike to see if he was telling the truth. I asked her why, and she just grinned, saying she had a sexy idea she wanted to try out and would tell me more once I’d asked Mike how far he could shoot his seed.

So, a few days later I ran into Mike on campus and asked him if I could ask him a weird question. He told me to go for it. I asked if he was being real when he said how far he could cum. He nodded and asked if I wanted to see, grinning at me. I told him that Jane had wanted me to ask, and I wasn’t into him like that. Mike wrapped his arm around my shoulders and said, ‘Look, Jane is yours as far as I know. But sometimes, ya know, stuff happens.’ He told me that a few guys had asked to see his cock over the years and it kind of turned him on. I asked Mike what kind of stuff he’d gotten into, and he grinned telling me that women asked to see it as well. I noticed he was adjusting his crotch, and it did look big. Mike suggested that he come over sometime and jerk off for me and Jane and I told him that I thought Jane was trying to set the same thing up! I told Mike I’d pass his willingness along to Jane and be in touch.

So, I confirmed with Jane that Mike promised he can shoot six feet and was down to show off for us sometime. And that maybe Mike wasn’t totally ‘straight.’ Jane shrugged and told her that she found the idea of two fit guys horny together was kinda sexy. I knew she was planning something and told her I’d be up for whatever she wanted to try out together. Jane whispered that cum really turned her on, and not seeing me shoot often made her want to feel my dick and watch another guy blast off to her getting fucked sometime.

Jane planned a little party for me and Mike and asked me to invite him and bring him over. I left as Jane was hopping in the shower. When Mike and I got back, Jane had taped a line on the carpet and told Mike to stand there and jerk his big cock for her as she rode my cock on the bed. She told us that she’d wanted to try some exhibitionist stuff out and knew watching a guy shoot a big load with me fucking her would be hot. So, we all stripped.

Mike jerked off his impressive member as I laid Jane down and peeled off her panties and ate her tight little pussy. Mike watched with his toes on the line as I lapped at her wet pussy. Jane had me lay down on my back and mounted me reverse cowgirl facing Mike. I whispered something maybe using protection. Just as she was about to slip her bare pussy lips over my dickhead, she paused and reached over for a condom. ‘Can’t be too careful,’ she chuckled as she unwrapped it and rolled it over my cock. I could hear her rolling her eyes at Mike.  Jane slipped right down onto my sheathed dick. She was so wet that we didn’t need any lube at all. Sometimes, with condoms, she needed a bit of glide to get it in easily. I wasn’t exactly small, and she wasn’t exactly loose. I thought that if I wanted to fuck her butt sometime, this would be a way to get enough of her juices dripping to go for it.

As soon as Jane had swallowed my full length inside her pussy, she came on my sheathed cock. I wondered if she was so turned on because of my fucking skills, or if it was because she had an audience for the first time. I knew she was watching Mike jerk off as she bounced up and down on my dick. That was the plan, right?

Jane came on my cock and grimaced as she rode her orgasm. I let her recover for a few moments before rolling my hips forward into her faster and faster. Mike told her she looked so sexy stuffed with my dick. She moaned and leaned backwards onto my chest. Jane spread her legs wider and fingered her clit. She looked over her shoulder down at me and she moaned and asked if it would be okay for Mike to touch her clit. I agreed seeing no danger in my pal touching my girlfriend’s pussy. We hadn’t talked about that, but she was asking, and I was determined to respect her limits.

Mike literally ‘crossed the line’ and reached out. As I fucked Jane, he flicked and frigged her clit. Mike’s fingertips occasionally brushed against my hard cock. I wasn’t bothered by it, and Jane seemed to be turned on by it. She muttered something like ‘two cocks. All that seed…’

I fucked Jane faster as she became sort of a rag doll, overstimulated by my dick in her pussy and Mike’s fingers on her clit. Jane shot out her arm and grasped Mike’s big leaking cock. She didn’t ask for permission; she just went for it. He shook his head ‘no,’ not because she’d broken a rule, but because she’d sent him over the edge.

Mike took two big steps back to the line on the floor and groaned as he shot his load. I felt gobs of his spooge land on my cock and all over Jane’s stretched cunt lips. I started to cum at the same time, spilling my load into the trusty latex reservoir. As I hammered my hips to orgasm, I was likely fucking Mike’s cum into my girlfriend’s unprotected pussy.

Jane fell asleep with a big smile on her face and a pussy smeared with Mike’s load and her copious juices. Shortly afterward, my cock went back to its normal size and slipped out of her. I was careful to pull my used rubber out of her so none of my seed spilled out. As Mike and I started pulling ourselves back together he pointed to Jane’s crotch. Out of my girlfriend’s freshly-fucked pussy, white gobs of cum were drooling out. I realized then that I’d basically bred her with Mike’s cum.

Mike whispered a quiet ‘thanks’ as he headed out. I nodded, wondering if Jane would want more fun with Mike, or another guy anytime soon.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 2