CBT and Castration Questions

CBTMaster

I have a maeried guy that wants me to castrate him and His concern is the way that I am going to do it is not going to look like they died naturally.. I was going to use the banding technique.   Does anybody have some other suggestions or if questions or ideas.

• 2 months later...

This didn’t get an answer earlier, so I’ll give one. The original post was made weeks ago, and I can only hope that the proposed event did not actually take place.

Of course it wouldn’t look like his testicles “died” naturally - they don’t. Nobody’s balls just wither and fall off. There is no way to explain losing your nuts except by either a horrible (and usually bizarre) accident, or intentional removal.

If you’re not a surgeon, you have no business whatsoever attempting to castrate someone, whether he asks you to or not. The life-altering and/or life-threatening complications are potentially profound. Testicles aren’t just for sperm production, they’re glands, and their loss has significant impacts quite aside from sterility. No one should contemplate their removal without extensive consultation with a doctor about the consequences, and the life changes that will ensue as a result.

Now and again guys pop up with this self-destructive fetish, and in my experience the more you question them, the less they’ve thought about the reality of it. In some ways it’s akin to bugchasing for HIV in the sense that the buyer’s remorse is extremely shitty.

It’s also - and note this especially - not condoned as a practice by any legitimate BDSM practitioner in the lifestyle who adheres to the principle of Safe, Sane and Consensual (that is, almost all of them). Letting some non-doctor Dom take off your nuts is neither safe nor sane, and no ethical medical professional would do so in this fashion.

There are men who, for various psychological reasons, genuinely feel dysphoric about their testicles, and this very small minority can and do pursue removal with a full understanding of the consequences, and live their lives accordingly, satisfied with their choice. But this is not the way to go about it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

Nowadays in some countries there's the possibility to go through a non-binary transition. With two certificates from shrinks, you get your insurance to pay for castration or penectomy. Much better, safer and esthetically nicer than underground cutters 

• 1 month later...