PUBLIC Forum and personal information (ICYMI)

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

So this begs another question:  are the private messages available to the bots?  Or are they actually private ..... who (or what), other than the moderators, can access them?

Moderator's Note: I only have access to PMs if I am added to the conversation or someone reports the PM. I have no doubt the admin can see everything, but I cannot troll through your messages on a fishing expedition. 
If a bot has access to PMs, it is either part of a bot account or somehow hacking our software - that last point is theoretical; I have never seen that happen. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pervinmt said:

Because they come down off their high. Tweakers are notorious flakes.

I wouldn’t assume they’re all tweakers, or even using substances, doing something thoughtless. An exposure fetish involves a particular psychological framework, one that may be a more extreme manifestation of Exhibitionistic Disorder, a recognized paraphilia. The expressions of shame and conflicted self-worth and self-image we often see in these cases get combined with a drive for sexual gratification derived from exhibitionism, amplified by the adrenaline rush of high-risk, high-consequence actions. It’s a devil’s brew in the brain that can wear off with the speed of a passing orgasm, with nothing to fill in behind it but horror.

Exhibitionistic Disorder is treatable.

• Upvote 2

• viking8x6 changed the title to PUBLIC Forum and personal information (ICYMI)
  • Moderators

I'm posting again in this topic to remind people, as it seems often to be overlooked:

Anything you post on BZ outside of the Backroom (and a few other protected subforums) is PUBLIC INFORMATION!

It will be indexed by web search engines (like Google) in a matter of days*, and anyone on the internet can find it and view it.

Most of us are fine with that, but please be aware that this is so.

* If you're curious about how long that actually is, I can say for certain that a post in the General Discussion area was indexed this week in less than two days.

This is something which must be reminded every now and then! I'm aware this might be a paradox but, if we want to talk about most intimate subjects in the public forum, we must be anonymous as much as we can, despite we must be conscious that, even with best personal safety precautions, in case of need the cops can find out who, when, and where, whenever they want. 

Can I say: this post has come up the front page in the right moment! My bf has been caught by enthusiasm lately, reading some posts about experiences and told me "come on, are you ashamed of talking about us when others even show their genitals and ass around"... He almost managed to convince me, in occasion of his birthday but NO. 

Seeing this one and reminding the obvious, I became more determined as before! What's our business, remains our own business! Even good experiences. 

I'm a poz talk roleplay author here, and such I want to stay. I know so many victims of blackmail, even minors, everytime I hear a story it's always the first time; every one is different but they have all a common start: "we are intimate now, what's wrong, show me your pic, tell me where you're from, tell me more about you"... F-off. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.