MAGA bros - [Did not start out a political post]

1 hour ago, TheSRQDude said:

I'll respectfully ask this. What's wrong with asking everyone to be more civil, regardless of political leaning?

That was my the point I tried to make. Thanks.

As long as we agree on the basics, every man (including women) being created equal regardless of gender, sexuality, race, looks etc. we can discuss our differences of opinion on matters like the economy (free market or more regulated), social security, the armed forces, education, the place of religion in our societies, abortion, birth control, health-care etc. in a civil manner.

(Would have liked your reply, but I'm all out of likes for the day. *sigh*)

6 hours ago, BareLover666 said:

What the fuck is wrong with the - clearly adult - men and women in previously serious political parties like the GOP in the US, the Conservatives in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and - for that matter - the conservative-liberal Dutch party VVD who's leader serves as the Prime Minister in my own li'll neck of the woods (The Netherlands)?

Although they've never represented my political points of view it used to be possible to politely disagree.

I can't speak to what's happened in Great Britain, the Netherlands, and so forth, but I can explain what happened here in the U.S. It's been a multi-step process.

First, Newt Gingrich. It's not for nothing that his nickname was "the Bomb Thrower" when he was a back bencher in the minority party in Congress here; he relished an all-out fight using every weapon at his disposal, and didn't give a fuck about who he hurt. He also was one of the first in a long line of colossal hypocrites - raging on and on about the decline of American morals and the disastrous effects of things like gay rights, and how Bill Clinton had an affair with an intern in the White House, even ginning up an impeachment against him for essentially lying about that affair, while at the same time he was fucking a House staff member behind his wife's back and ended up dumping her (his second wife) to marry the staffer as his third wife (having already previously divorced his first wife while she was in recovery from cancer surgery). Gingrich, to this day, is considered an elder statesman in the Republican party and his adulteress of a wife even served as Hair Furor's Ambassador to the Vatican.

Second, George W. Shrub and his team, who managed to become president in the disastrous clusterfuck of the 2000 election in Florida by getting the Supreme Court to intervene and cut off vote counting. It showed, once and for all, that the GOP was perfectly prepared to use the courts to stop a Democrat from becoming president. They would have done it in 2008, too, except the disaster that Shrub left behind in his final year as president was so godawful that there was no doubt whatsoever about the electoral results, and the GOP couldn't steal that election.

Third, Barack Obama, who by becoming our first Black president so enraged the racist core of the Republican party (by which I mean that the party's most hard-core, devout believers are racists) that they became determined to ensure the next president was more to their approval. Since primary elections and caucuses rely heavily on maybe the 10-20% of the party who are its most fervent believers, it's no surprise that moderates like Shrubette would get the boot; only one candidate made serious appeals to that racist base and - guess what - he won the nomination and the presidency.

So fourth, Trump - who had no idea what being president meant or entailed, just that it was the highest office in the land and furthermore, the previous president had mocked him at a public dinner, so he was going to show that uppity Black man who was who. But, of course, because Trump didn't actually believe in anything except himself, and that he deserved anything he wanted, his attempts to actually formulate policy were - to put it mildly - a fucking dumpster fire.

But plenty of people in the GOP recognized something in him; Republicans knew that while they would otherwise always be a permanent minority - the GOP has only won a majority of the people's votes in one presidential election since 1988, and it's not won a majority of total votes cast in congressional elections since the mid-1990's - by active voter suppression in enough swing states, they could keep Democrats from being able to achieve an electoral college win, given that the EC is already biased in favor of Republicans. Trump's model for winning in 2016 looked to be repeatable into the future as long as the GOP could offset demographic trends (of their racist base getting old and dying) by making it increasingly difficult to register and vote for those who were more likely to vote Democratic.

In other words, they've had a taste of power, and they simply do not want to give it up. Instead of facing reality and actually adopting positions supported by a majority of the country - or convincing a majority of the country to like their policies - they've chosen the simple expedient of limiting the ability of other parties to turn out their vote. Because they know they can't win any other way.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Phallarchist said:

On a sex forum, political excreta shouldn't be allowed to pollute erotic content. If anything, the off-topic responses should be flushed out into a separate topic in whatever irrelevant garbage-pail section is appropriate. Of course, there are already countless such collections of identical opinions, and it would no doubt would be frustrating for people whose primary kink is delivering lectures to boys who get clit-hard over doughy dimwits in red hats. It would be much better for these misguided faglets to dedicate themselves to acquiring the latest pox or getting castrated—by a Democrat, of course.

The responses, as I pointed out, were not off-topic.

When a person says "Anyone else into [this political type]?" it's impossible for the resulting discussion to ignore that, in fact, he asked about the appeal of a political type.

To claim otherwise would be like someone asking "Anyone else into [choose one: Black/Asian/Hispanic/Middle Eastern] bros" and then insisting that he didn't mean anything ethnic, he just meant how that ethnicity stereotypically behaves.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BareLover666 said:

That was my the point I tried to make. Thanks.

As long as we agree on the basics, every man (including women) being created equal regardless of gender, sexuality, race, looks etc. we can discuss our differences of opinion on matters like the economy (free market or more regulated), social security, the armed forces, education, the place of religion in our societies, abortion, birth control, health-care etc. in a civil manner.

(Would have liked your reply, but I'm all out of likes for the day. *sigh*)

It's fine, I'm in the same boat, plus I've had to put some people on ignore for the time-being. (kinda tired of the "everyone but him is wrong" responses, and really have no more fucks to give). I'll throw a like on yours when I get some more back. But to your point, I do not expect to just be the cacophony chorus because we all see and have seen things differently. I've worked hard, earned my way, overcame racial biases, and seen or experienced some shit and am better off for it all. Your mileage may vary.

We might agree to disagree, but I viewed the OP's question at face value: A fetish. Not much different than something like race play or Nazi uniforms, or teacher/student or the like. 

If it was a test of the overall tolerance of this community, we all failed by viewing and immediately conflating it as (ahem) another poster attempted to project. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Or a fetish is just a fetish, however strange others may feel that to be. I stand by my stance on where and who suddenly turned a fetish into a referendum on politics. I'd think the same if we were joking about AOC, though that might be really funny.

Thanks for keeping this civil, Barelover666. I'll leave this discussion with one of the best quoted retorts from a great movie and agree as the responder did that, "No, it's awful. Oh my, it's awful."

"You're just absolutely right and I'm absolutely wrong? It must be nice to always believe you know better. To think you're always the smartest person in the room." No one's the smartest person in the room, nor always right, least of all me.

Cheers! Exit stage right. (oops, pun intended) 

8 hours ago, Phallarchist said:

On a sex forum

As you have surely noticed, we have been provided a thread dedicated to LGBT Politics, in which thread this discussion is taking place.  Interestingly, the owner has purposely included this area for exactly the exchange of views relating to politics, for which some of us are most grateful.  Thus, if any member finds it disinteresting, spurious, not germane to his own particular interests, he can simply avoid reading it.  I've done that with a couple of threads I don't care to read about, so perhaps it's something to consider. 

Those who are interested in the political discourse can engage, share ideas, and maybe increase their understanding, or at least learn to appreciate other men's viewpoints.  No guy gets pissed off, no guy feels impugned, no guy gets defensive (and thus somewhat caustic), and we all get to enjoy that which we love most about BZ.  

Thank you.

• Upvote 2

Okay I’m going to say it: This post is about standards. 

I haven’t read each post in this thread but I’ve read a few. And I’m not surprised at what I see. As a black person, and to a lesser extent other non black people, we have a standard placed upon us. And we have be to be honest, the standard people have sexually for white guys is almost non-existent until they hit about 55.

Some of the people in this thread are so shocked and offended that others would actually have a standard placed on them. They are just so used to their whiteness being the standard and getting where they want they can’t fathom a world where they are told they will be rejected sexually. And you have a group of guys who will say “yes, I don’t care what happens, as long as you’re white, I’ll fuck you”. (See the post about Q-Anon). 

Join the club, for the rest of us it’s not “just about sex.” We get asked millions of questions that have nothing to do with sex.

To me, this is just checking to say “hey, all that matters is your white still right?” And seeing if people are still on code with that.

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, BareLover666 said:

What the fuck is wrong with the - clearly adult - men and women in previously serious political parties like the GOP in the US, the Conservatives in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and - for that matter - the conservative-liberal Dutch party VVD who's leader serves as the Prime Minister in my own li'll neck of the woods (The Netherlands)?

Although they've never represented my political points of view it used to be possible to politely disagree.

Now it seems that these have succeeded in magnifying their power-base by catering to - bluntly put - racist, ultra-nationalist, authoritarian, anti-democratic and perhaps even fascist tendencies in the populace.

Besides your own insights, I'd like to ask any decent Republican and Conservative members of BZ:

Is there a way that they can influence their parties to again become faithful to the democratic values their parties were founded on?

There’s a repeated political science type statement making the rounds.  I can’t remember who first formulated it, but it goes like this:

Conservatism everywhere has moved to the statement that there must be in groups who the law protects but does not bind, and out groups who the law binds but does not protect.  Sort of a restatement is that Republican messaging has devolved to “No one gets to tell us what to do; we get to tell everyone else what to do.”  And that appears to hold in the conservative governments both in the US and outside that I’ve observed, however limited it might be.  We have a group of bullies, and groups they bully, and that’s what they consider the natural order.  In fact, when they’re told they’re not allowed to bully a group they’ve deemed their right to bully, they immediately pull out the victim card and whine about how oppressed they are because LaFoo danced with a guy for 3 seconds at the end of Beauty and the Beast, or Turning Red had an Asian main character in a Disney movie, or Tim Allen didn’t play Buzz Lightyear in the new movie, or that trans person was allowed to hold a job an actual person could hold.

To complicate things, there’s been a steady brainwashing campaign with right wing media, especially in the US for the past 30 years.  Any non-orthodox information is immediately suspect; repetition of current orthodoxy identifies one as a member of The Tribe; and continually pushing more extreme wins further approval by The Tribe; new orthodoxies can be introduced as long as they punish out groups, so we’ve seen repeated targeting of Asian, trans, and gay people entering the mental conditioning.  (I was active duty Navy and reserve Marine for training, and I still notice leftovers from the brainwashing/mental conditioning from that.)  The right wing in the US willingly died of Covid to “own the libs,” and that’s not ending.  In fact, that might be the only hope for the American Experiment.  They may have died off too much to maintain majorities in gerrymandered House and state legislative districts.

I’ll let Conservatives opine on what might return their parties to sanity.  It appears in rare cases, people who value their own intellectual abilities, like David Weissman may be recovered one by one, but most conservative rank and file voters hate thought and devalue critical thinking.  I don’t expect any of my 20ish siblings or cousins to be salvaged.  They’re all busy congratulating each other on becoming more and more radicalized.  I have shitty anecdotes for all of them, so now I try to just remember them when we were pre-teens and they were likable.

• Upvote 1

Wow, interesting developments on this post!
So... i've been called an infant, been accused of baiting, and have apparently triggered an entire group of people just waiting to express their opinions on the type of people I spoke about.
Unfortunately, the reality is I was both honest, and literal with my initial post. I lust after men who exude alpha energy - which, by the way, is subjective. But a man that is not afraid to stand by what he believes, and also blatantly expresses it in front of people he knows will ostracize him, is Alpha energy. Being yourself regardless of opinions of others is Alpha. Period.
And for those thinking this was supposed to "get a reaction" ...Umm no. I'm liberal. I voted for Biden. I'm getting married this year.
This was purely sexual. I thought MAYBE on a SEXUAL site posting a SEXUAL topic would allow me to meet other people that were SEXUALLY into the same thing as me. But apparently fetish sites only allow certain fetishes? Thanks for the info.
I have a unique fetish. I would like to meet others with that same fetish. Please, tell me how I am to meet others with this fetish other than what I did. Explain it to me like i'm five. Because holy shit, I literally just described a type of man, and y'all just went into your head and ran with it.
And just to add the fuckin nail to the coffin, twitter and tumblr have TONS of content involving the fetish I have. Gay men that want MAGA men to own them. Most of them being findom. Gay men are paying MAGA guys just to exist.
I don't know what fucking world you are all living in, but fetishes have evolved since you started jerking off. Not everything is a statement.

In the nicest way possible, please get a fucking hobby aside from making others feel bad about what they like. You know, like how homophobes make you feel.
And no, I don't want to hear about the opinions and agenda of any type of people. That's not what this was about. It was about attitude, determination, arrogance, and confidence. Saying I brought politics into this is such a fucking cop out to post about your opinions on whateverthefuck.

I literally don't give a flying fuck about politics. But if I saw a man in a MAGA hat I would suck his dick if he told me to. THAT is literally all this post was. Anything else is in your own fucking head. Go to therapy.

2 hours ago, SeanBrah said:

Please, tell me how I am to meet others with this fetish other than what I did. Explain it to me like i'm five. […]
And just to add the fuckin nail to the coffin, twitter and tumblr have TONS of content involving the fetish I have.

It’s ironic that you complain about having been called an infant, yet demand to have something explained to you like you’re five years old. If you’re already aware that Twitter and Tumblr are teeming with guys who like what you like, go ask your question there. You knew from the get-go that this topic was likely not going to get much traction here - your very first words said you figured this was “a long shot”. Why would you have said that? Because you knew that “MAGA” was likely to set people off. Bleating about how innocent your question was makes you seem either disingenuous or a simpleton, but I wouldn’t venture to speculate which.

Sir, you have made a grand total of four posts on this forum, and have spent the majority of them telling us all that we need to improve ourselves, get therapy, etc. If you want to get along here, I suggest that you spend some time becoming more familiar with the forum, and the way we discuss things here, so you can avoid putting your foot in it quite so spectacularly next time.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

It’s ironic that you complain about having been called an infant, yet demand to have something explained to you like you’re five years old. If you’re already aware that Twitter and Tumblr are teeming with guys who like what you like, go ask your question there. You knew from the get-go that this topic was likely not going to get much traction here - your very first words said you figured this was “a long shot”. Why would you have said that? Because you knew that “MAGA” was likely to set people off. Bleating about how innocent your question was makes you seem either disingenuous or a simpleton, but I wouldn’t venture to speculate which.

Sir, you have made a grand total of four posts on this forum, and have spent the majority of them telling us all that we need to improve ourselves, get therapy, etc. If you want to get along here, I suggest that you spend some time becoming more familiar with the forum, and the way we discuss things here, so you can avoid putting your foot in it quite so spectacularly next time.

Again, literally trying to take my words and make it something it's not. For those that are not well informed on sarcasm; 'ask my like i'm 5' is a phrase used when someone is either incredibly unreasonable, or incredibly incomprehensible. where a statement needs to be explained in the most basic terms. since everyone is just ANGRY i'd like just a simple explanation. And no, I did not know this would get the political traction it got... Like... Why the fuck do you assume that that's so fucking weird. I  literally wanted to talk about sex. THAT'S IT. You are so fucking weird for bringing that up. Your crass remarks mean nothing to me because I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. I literally made a single statement, and it was taken from me and used against me. Not that I care. But don't you fucking dare put words in my mouth you fucking cretin.

@SeanBrah what is stopping you from offering your holes on the social media platforms that the MAGA favor? You could also go to their "rallies" and actually offer them your holes in realtime. I know here they have truck parades that disturb the users of several parks every weekend. If you don't feel comfortable doing that, perhaps you should consider the reason.

• Upvote 2

Can't say I've ever used it, but - word has it there's some doo-dad somewhere on BZ that relieves us of having to wade through ridiculous, time-wasting, poorly-imagined, and even more poorly constructed nonsense.  

I know it's somewhere around here on the site ... I'll keep looking .... 

6 hours ago, SeanBrah said:

Again, literally trying to take my words and make it something it's not. For those that are not well informed on sarcasm; 'ask my like i'm 5' is a phrase used when someone is either incredibly unreasonable, or incredibly incomprehensible. where a statement needs to be explained in the most basic terms. since everyone is just ANGRY i'd like just a simple explanation. And no, I did not know this would get the political traction it got... Like... Why the fuck do you assume that that's so fucking weird. I  literally wanted to talk about sex. THAT'S IT. You are so fucking weird for bringing that up. Your crass remarks mean nothing to me because I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. I literally made a single statement, and it was taken from me and used against me. Not that I care. But don't you fucking dare put words in my mouth you fucking cretin.

If you honestly didn't think your post would get this reaction you're dangerously naïve. 

PS Cretin? You were born after 9/11...how do the kids say it nowdays...cringe.

22 hours ago, SeanBrah said:

Wow, interesting developments on this post!
So... i've been called an infant, been accused of baiting, and have apparently triggered an entire group of people just waiting to express their opinions on the type of people I spoke about.
Unfortunately, the reality is I was both honest, and literal with my initial post. I lust after men who exude alpha energy - which, by the way, is subjective. But a man that is not afraid to stand by what he believes, and also blatantly expresses it in front of people he knows will ostracize him, is Alpha energy. Being yourself regardless of opinions of others is Alpha. Period.
And for those thinking this was supposed to "get a reaction" ...Umm no. I'm liberal. I voted for Biden. I'm getting married this year.
This was purely sexual. I thought MAYBE on a SEXUAL site posting a SEXUAL topic would allow me to meet other people that were SEXUALLY into the same thing as me. But apparently fetish sites only allow certain fetishes? Thanks for the info.
I have a unique fetish. I would like to meet others with that same fetish. Please, tell me how I am to meet others with this fetish other than what I did. Explain it to me like i'm five. Because holy shit, I literally just described a type of man, and y'all just went into your head and ran with it.
And just to add the fuckin nail to the coffin, twitter and tumblr have TONS of content involving the fetish I have. Gay men that want MAGA men to own them. Most of them being findom. Gay men are paying MAGA guys just to exist.
I don't know what fucking world you are all living in, but fetishes have evolved since you started jerking off. Not everything is a statement.

In the nicest way possible, please get a fucking hobby aside from making others feel bad about what they like. You know, like how homophobes make you feel.
And no, I don't want to hear about the opinions and agenda of any type of people. That's not what this was about. It was about attitude, determination, arrogance, and confidence. Saying I brought politics into this is such a fucking cop out to post about your opinions on whateverthefuck.

I literally don't give a flying fuck about politics. But if I saw a man in a MAGA hat I would suck his dick if he told me to. THAT is literally all this post was. Anything else is in your own fucking head. Go to therapy.

Exactly, it is a completely harmless sex fantasy, sex kink, fetish, all about masculine domination, attitude, etc. There are blogs on Tumblr devoted to it.

18 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

@SeanBrah what is stopping you from offering your holes on the social media platforms that the MAGA favor? You could also go to their "rallies" and actually offer them your holes in realtime. I know here they have truck parades that disturb the users of several parks every weekend. If you don't feel comfortable doing that, perhaps you should consider the reason.

First of all, who says i'm not? You really think this is the first place I came to while exploring fetishes? Second, you are telling me because there are other options I should not use this site, is that correct? Just to clarify.