MAGA bros - [Did not start out a political post]

54 minutes ago, SeanBrah said:

you are telling me because there are other options I should not use this site, is that correct? Just to clarify.

It's not my site, but as far as I'm concerned you are welcome to use this site. However, you are not entitled to limit replies to your postings to only people who agree with you. 

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

It's not my site, but as far as I'm concerned you are welcome to use this site. However, you are not entitled to limit replies to your postings to only people who agree with you. 

Correct, but unlike most other posts, this one went completely off topic from the initial post, even though I, the topic poster, have made it very clear what the intention of the post was. Your political opinions are neither wanted or needed here. You are all literally looking for a reason to complain, and found one with the word "maga"; completely ignoring the context. You literally just want to be mad. You want to complain. You want to be against something that isn't you. Like bro, for real just calm the fuck down. I'm literally just trying to jerk off and you are like 'NO BUT MAH RIGHTS' GO. TOUCH. GRASS.

16 hours ago, Weebpig said:

If you honestly didn't think your post would get this reaction you're dangerously naïve. 

PS Cretin? You were born after 9/11...how do the kids say it nowdays...cringe.

Oh we gettin catty? Ok.

So. it doesn't matter what I say since it's just ageism regardless. Got it CHIEF.  Also, insulting young people on a public forum is pretty fucking CRINGE bro. As the kids say nowadays.

Just now, SeanBrah said:

Oh we gettin catty? Ok.

So. it doesn't matter what I say since it's just ageism regardless. Got it CHIEF.  Also, insulting young people on a public forum is pretty fucking CRINGE bro. As the kids say nowadays.

You mad?