WOW! PozCop is my man! Love how he talks to his chasers, that's how it always should be😈☣. Now I am both excited and afraid for Hunter's fate!! Hope to read next chapter soon, that said, I'm horny af now.

Sixth chapter is out!

Part 6: Meeting in person

-Ian:
Waking up I realized to be alone. I listened to my surroundings but every room was completely silent.
"Hunter!" I screamed; but no answer came. My only possibility was to call him, so I turned both my phones on hoping to find his usual goodbyes but what I found was much, much worse:
“Ian, last night was hot but gifting is not my thing. Find someone else, it’s better this way. Goodbye. Hunter.”
No way to reply, he could have blocked me and his number was not reachable. He even packed all his personal belongings he used to leave here when spending the night at my place! Sad, disappointed, I didn’t really know how to feel about it all so I decided it was time to wash all emotions out; my hole still hurt from the night before, so I took the chance to give it a clean up with some fresh water.  
After shower I began to feel at least more relaxed and I thought about what my neighbour always said regarding my blindness: “you manage to turn all failures into opportunities”. Maybe this was the case, too? 
It seemed that destiny decided I had to find a better gifter! But for now I needed some physical pleasure to let every negative sensation flow out of me.
I opened my nightstand drawer and got my favourite sex toy; it was shaped as a huge penis, with a switch at the base but turning it on did not cause any vibration: it was remotely controlled through a smartphone, by myself or even a partner running the same application. That was my way of sexting with a guy I met on Internet who claimed he converted 3 chasers out of 3. 
I laid down naked on my bed fucking myself on the silent dildo; without vibration it really meant nothing to me! Leaving it inserted I took my second phone and went into the usual chat; PozCop was on line!
--
BlindChaser: Hi, I’m horny as fuck! Can you help me? Toy already in place.
PozCop: Fuck yeah! I’m very close to you now!
BlindChaser: What do you mean? Please turn the vibe on!
--
Nothing happened for a while, then a message arrived: “Stay there and wait! No toy needed, no cum wasted today.”
I had just relaxed trying to reorder my feelings, when someone knocked at the door.
Three firm, loud knocks. It couldn't be my neighbour, we agreed that when she needed to enter my house without keys she knocked four times, fast. Another three, four, five knocks: I ignored them and patiently waited: if they're ball-busters they'll go away fast enough.
After some minutes, though, I heard some foot steps coming from outside and finally the door being unlocked. 
“Hunter, what’s the fucking matter with you!” I asked. “You scared me off!”
The door remained open and steps were approaching but no one spoke. 
“Is it you, Sharon?” I hoped it was my neighbour, but those steps were too heavy to be hers. “What the fuck!” I grabbed my phone, ready to call emergency service for help, when I heard the door shutting and a person coming closer and closer to my bedroom.
“Finally we’re here. Me and you”, the stranger's voice said. He was currently standing at small distance from my bed!
“Ian, don't be afraid. I'm more than a friend for you!”
That voice seemed familiar but I was not sure enough, I still felt scared as hell. “Fuck yourself, bastard, get your ass out of here or I call…”
“Hey, hey, BlindChaser, calm and cool. Who are you going to call? The cops? Don’t waste your time, a policeman is already here!”
Oh, fuck, that voice, the more he talked the more I confirmed my assumption: my gifter of dreams was really close to me! 
“I had enough of remotely pleasing you with a smartphone”, he said; "now it's time for you to show me your true intentions!"
“Who on hell gave you my keys?” I asked, still frightened. “And above all, who are you?”
“My name is Adrian, Adri for friends, and...”
With no embarrassment, he sat on the bed next to me placing his hand on my back. “I'm PozCop”, he whispered at my ear. “And together with my chasers I'll help you through your conversion journey.”
I felt completely vulnerable to that man; I had no courage to touch him or shaking his hand but his voice was sexy, charming and deep! 
“Hey boy! What's the matter?” he asked, coming even closer; “did you turn into a shy guy? Let me have a look at this hot body of yours!” 
I blushed a little, as except Hunter I had never heard a man giving me a compliment about my body so I decided to take it easy; “let’s see where this goes”, I thought while his warm hands were exploring my shoulders. “I feel tension here”, he said, “it’s time to relax a bit.”
His fingers felt strong and gentle at the same time, it was clear he was experienced with massages… Or seduction! I was starting to get hard and he was clearly noticing it, although I was trying my best to compose myself. “Someone’s hungry”, he teased me, starting to kiss and lick all over my body; That man was really hard to resist! “You taste good”, he said, “but your shower gel’s flavor is too childishly innocent. Let vanilla and honey go to neg drama queens; an insatiable bug chaser like you needs something stronger, at least when I’m around.”
“How disgusting!” I protested. “Are you asking me to stink as a dirty pig?” 
He laughed hard at me and I felt his body completely over me, heavy as he was. “Not at all”, he whispered, his lips closer and closer to mine. “Hunter is a dirty and stinky pig, I am a superior DNA and I want strong flavors on your skin! Mint and ginger should be better, you will discover how your hole and dick feel fresh and seducing with that gel soon enough.”
I couldn’t help myself and made my move, breaking the space between us; my arms and legs wrapped around him, our hard dicks touching each others, I kissed him passionately as I never did before; it was so different from Hunter’s lovemaking, this man’s tongue literally invading my mouth was pure dominance and I felt truly complete, for the first time. I would have even paid to feel him naked, but his strong hands exploring my body made me suppose it wasn’t appropriate trying to take his clothes off or asking why he was still dressed. “Good start”, he smiled breaking the kiss. Looking back I did not recognize myself, I had just let a stranger enter my house and lay on the bed where I made love with my boyfriend! “I know what’s your feeling”, he continued while squeezing my ass cheeks with his warm, strong fingers. “Now you have a real gifter replacing your undetectable boyfriend, I can still feel his meaningless scent on your pillow.”
“It’s the first time”, I replied blushing. “I have never cheated on him but it’s so thrilling to have a different man in my bed!”
“From this moment on, you’re free! No one can judge your sexual life; except me, of course.” Without saying anything else, he grabbed my shoulders and made me roll on my back. “Let me in”, he commanded, “I want to try that hole of yours.”
I bent my legs upwards, exposing my ass; it was still sore since the night I spent with Hunter but PozCop seemed not to care. He roughly pushed a finger in me without any spit or anything else and blocked my moves with his free hand when he noticed I was trying to reach the lube bottle above my nightstand.
“No artificial fluids, boy”, he ordered. “I’m not here for cheaters. Natural contact, or nothing!”
He inserted another two fingers and I pushed, to give him more access; “you’re still bleeding a little”, he warned me; “at least Hunter wrecked you good! But you need to be stretched open for my superior organ to enter, I don’t want you to feel pain when I’m all the way in.” 
A fourth finger in my hole made me actually yelp in pain so he withdrew them all; “no, no, boy. You are not yet ready for my virus!”
Weird comment, as far as I could know: every bug chaser story I read on the Internet described tops wrecking holes even with toothbrushes to make they bleed, and now PozCop is scared by some droplets? 
“I notice you take care of your fuck hole and keep it always clean. This is a good start to be a chaser of mine but you’re still far from ready.”
“I told you”, I replied. “There’s lube! Now make me touch your supposed superior organ, at least, please. I’m curious!”
He stepped backwards and took his hands off me: “Fuck tool is mine and I decide when, and if, give it to someone. I said, you’re not yet ready and not authorized to make sexual requests to me!”
“Listen, PozCop or whatever. If you beave like this it means your dick is not that great as you pretend. So, as far as I’m concerned, you can go fuck yourself.”
“Tell me, is this what you want?” He asked standing up next to the bed. “I take your answer as a final rejection for me and my gift and, if so, there is no turning back!”
He dropped a set of keys on my nightstand, then guided my hand on it: “I got these keys from a person you perfectly know, so I give you two options.”
“These are Hunter’s”, I protested; “you should give them back.”
“Now they’re mine because I am in control”, he said holding my wrist tight. “Look at me… Oops, sorry, listen to me: first option, you send me away and stay here on your own with your negative life forgetting PozCop, I’ll block you from every network and your keys are yours. And in this case, you’ll lose your friend Sharon too.”
Why was he mentioning my neighbour? Had Sharon truly something to do with this man? I gasped, but he held my wrist even more firmly; it was really not the case to protest or ask questions! 
“I am very sorry sir… No, I don’t want to stay neg much longer! Tell me option two!”
“Good boy”, he smiled. “Second option is that you can become a family member, but first I have to prove you’re worthy of my strain!”
“I want to poz up”, I almost sobbed, “but my boyfriend and future gifter just dumped me with a cold farewell message.”
“Yeah”, PozCop laughed. “I forced him to do that, you deserve something better than a hybrid HIV strain like Hunter’s. A smart guy as you are, must carry a smart virus!”
My parents had tried to decide every aspect of my life, and now this man was doing the same! No one had the right to destroy my relationships or friendships in that way!
“Ian, little chaser, open your eyes. And ears, if needed. If you two actually matched, Hunter should have already converted you good. But if he’s undetectable and especially if you didn’t tell him about your desire till yesterday, it means you’re not made to develop the sacred bond of team poz together. Accept it, you have me now and I’m all yours.”
“Your voice, your touch”, I whispered to him. “I feel so right in your arms… I would like to call you Gifter!”
“Of course you can”, he assured me and surrounded my naked body with his arms again. “But from now on, I am the only poz person who can touch you; then, one more thing…”
I was fed up of talking and I pushed my hips back towards him, wondering why he didn’t make the first move for something sexual; “you are afraid of fucking a blind guy?” I took all my courage to ask that unpleasant question. “My eyes don’t work, but you can count on what’s left! My body is fully functional and horny as fuck!”
“No, no, no, chaser Ian. You got it all wrong! I’m super excited too, but I keep it under control as my role is to guide you through this journey preventing the possibility of any regrets when it’s too late. You want to call me Gifter? So, I must be sure I’m the one who converts you.”
“I respect conditions given to me”, I told him holding out my hand towards him. “And I am a Scout, so I am aware about the importance of promises.”
He gripped my hand vigorously, there was no doubt about who was controlling the situation. “Words are nothing”, he said. “Now make your choice: you stay with me and let me ensure you abstain from sex till I decide otherwise, or you keep your sexual freedom but go on PrEP and stay neg till I want you to. Anyway, I’m going to teach you how to control your horniness. Ready, my chaser?”
I could only answer yes, sir!
“Perfect”, he grinned at me holding my shoulders. “Get dressed, then I help you packing your things. You’re going to leave this horrible house. Follow me, life is long!”

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChaserKubby said:

This is getting more and more interesting 😈... I wish I had a PozCop in my life🤤☣❤

Yes of course but PozCop has vulnerabilities too.

We are enjoying writing this (poz)tale a lot, and honestly said we don't want it to be the usual "pump and dump" - read lots of sex scenes and blast a load.

We also would like to transmit something positive with our writing - double meaning used on purpose 🦠

• Like 1

Chapter 7 is coming!

Hunter or PozCop? Ian has already made his choice, we think...

-----

-Hunter
Bent over, with my hands on the shower’s wall, I had nothing to do but submitting to Ryan’s will. I was overwhelmed by emotions and didn’t really know how to feel. Horniness, frustration, or whatever; my viral brother behind me washed my whole body, but with his dick locked in chastity he could do nothing sexual to me.
“Almost done”, he announced; “now you’re clean but your fuck hole needs some more treatment.” He wore a thick, scratchy glove and rubbed my entire back, closer and closer to my ass: no water or soap to lubricate it, the texture felt rough just when it touched my skin.
“A finger will be enough inside you”, he grinned at me; “and be grateful I haven’t used the alcoholic product to disinfect your insides.”
“It burns a lot!” I complained, trying to push him away but the shower was small and I had no way to escape; his finger went deeper and deeper, twisting around every time I tried to protest. I stared at a sponge on the shelf in front of me and was tempted to bite it, at least I could better tolerate the pain Ryan was making me feel.
“Bro, you’d better leave it there”, he suggested. “It’s our gifter’s. And if he finds your tooth marks on his sponge, you’ll be screwed! Consider an honor that he let us take a shower here in his bathroom and not downstairs in the cold basement.”
When he finally withdrew from my hole, we both stepped out of the shower, immediately wrapping a towel to each other’s bodies and reached Gifter’s bedroom. “It seems he’s not back home yet”, Ryan commented looking around; “we can still take the chance and chill out a little, on the bed where he converted both of us. What do you think?”
“Oh, yeah”, I replied laying down on the mattress, but my mind was still processing how things ended up with my boyfriend because of PozCop’s actions. That guy forced me to dump Ian with apparently no reasons, and I did nothing to prevent it!
“I think someone is sad. What’s the matter, my brother?”
Ryan surrounded my shoulders with one arm and pulled me close, kissing me tenderly on my lips. “I always feel comfortable here”, he said holding me tight; “Gifter hugged me like this when I was shivering and in pain during my fuck flu. We’re so lucky to have him in our lives!”
“No, we aren’t”, I replied almost in tears. “Did you realize how he treats you? Locked, collared and who knows what else. He punished you for nothing, and meddles in my affairs with no permission from me.”
“Hunter! Stop it! This man cares about us like no others, give him honor and respect  because everything he does is for our own good!” Ryan broke the hug and got up, turning his back on me. “Listen, bro. Now I’m really fed up of your silly whining and especially of covering your ass; remember dude, I took the blame and let him lock me when you broke Gifter’s rules, so be thankful that I look after you and shut up!”
“Your gifter should know...” I stopped talking, noticing I was getting in trouble with my own words. “Our gifter should know I wanted HIV to set me free and be a no load refused cumdump! I don’t give a shit about all that bullshit of talking virus, smart strain and so on.”
He looked at me, clearly offended: “I got it! So, the story about you calling Gifter Arty during sex was true! If it’s like that, it’s better you continue with meds otherwise you pollute our strain, keep your stupidity for yourself!”
I couldn’t hold his gaze so I remained there, staring at the ceiling; if Ryan did not say a word, Gifter Adri would never know the truth, unless we went to the clinic for a detailed laboratory investigation on my blood cells.
“Unless our HIV rats us out to Gifter, no one will reveal your secret if you don’t. I’m officially your brother”, he smiled at me; “how could I out you in that way? Let’s make peace, come on!”
“Why, did we ever argue?” I asked shaking his hand; some playful shoves rolling back and forth on the bed, then in no time Ryan and me were making out as before. Our so-called viral father had not to suspect anything about me!

-------
-PozCop:
Ian pulled his heavy suitcases out of his bedroom and left them in front of the entrance door; we had packed everything and I felt super-excited, my chaser number four was finally going to increase my conversion rate! “Gifter, and the piano?” he asked, “are we going to forget the most important thing for me?” An expensive looking music keyboard was resting on a tripod in the leaving room and I stood there, staring at it. “I know this one”, I smiled, “On YouTube I am following a pianist who shares a lot of videos using such a wonderful instrument! One day I’d like to know that guy in person. Would you mind playing a song for me, before leaving?”
“What? Now? You have just said we are in a hurry!”
“Fuck it”, I encouraged him gently touching his back. “Do you want my HIV? Sit at the piano and play for us! Let music flow directly from your heart so my virus can listen and appreciate you as their next host!”
“Why do you treat it as a human being?” Ian smiled at me, then sat on his chair and started to play a song: Everybody hurts, by R.E.M., likely one of my favourite! I stood next to him, completely lost in feelings I never experienced before; I had to fight hard to contain myself as all I wanted was hugging him from behind, my heart was beating like crazy. This was chemistry, something growing inside me going beyond lust or sexual instinct. I was sure I could be more than his gifter, if he only wanted me in his life. 
“I will never let you go, my chaser”, I managed to say trying to hide my emotion. “And my HIV approves you so much! Come here, give a kiss to your gifter. I want your DNA in me!”
“It’s mutual”, he answered jumping up from the chair; I noticed one of his shoes was untied but I said nothing, just letting him melt in my arms and enjoy our tongues invading each other’s mouths. That kiss may have lasted a minute, or an hour, or even a lifetime but no one of us wanted to break it, till I really couldn’t help myself and pulled his pants down to his ankles. 
“Hey man”, he said realizing his ass was exposed. “What on Earth are you doing?”
“I want you”, I told him touching his already naked waist. “Let me in!”
In less than a minute our clothes were all on the floor and I bent him over the piano he had just played shortly before; “I want to fuck you right here, chaser! Damn, I can’t resist you!”
“Yeah, Gifter, poz me up good! Make me yours!”
His words brought me back to reality: it was not appropriate to go further, my third chaser had recently overcame a very difficult fuck flu and I promised myself that I’d follow my rational thinking rather than my instinct when choosing who I could convert; then, I had to teach Ian how to take his sex desires under control and I wasn’t able to think about mine?
“stay still”, I commanded, and ran to my backpack where I always kept an extra bottle of lube just in case; everything was at its place, so I took whatever I needed and went back behind him; I spread some lube around his hole while I inserted it inside using my fingers, then I covered my fuck tool with a condom. “He’ll certainly notice after I enter him”, I thought, “But it’s the only way to go for now”.
“It feels cold!”, he exclaimed, “and smells good!”
“Yeah”, I grinned, “it’s chocolate and mint. My favourite lube after poz cum, of course.”
I gripped his hips with my hands holding him in place and lined my wrapped dick with his lubed entrance; I wanted him to feel every sensation, our warm naked bodies close together. I spent some more time teasing his hole, pushing back and forth but always slowly, till his little resistance finally subsided and in a few more thrusts I was balls deep in him. Despite the rubber his ass felt really tight, and so good! I was soon fucking hard like it was the last sex of my whole life, my heart beating together with his; lost in my desire, I started licking and gently biting his neck with my arms tightly wrapped around him; in that moment I was experiencing a sense I never felt before, the power you feel when another human being’s life depends only on you, an emotion that made me upset. Maybe serial killers experience the same power when assaulting their prey? Let’s hope not! “Your flesh and blood belong to me”, I whispered embracing him tighter. “You’re my own boy, you know it. Tell me what you want!”
“Eat me”, he whimpered panting. “Make me fucking bleed! Taste my neg DNA!”
He didn’t need to tell me twice; I continued licking and gently kissing his neck till I reached his shoulder, then I gave him a couple of firm, hard bites. Blood began to come out from the fresh wound and that drove me wild! Ian started to yelp, in a double sensation of pain and pleasure; the more I licked and sucked his bleeding shoulder, the more he tensed his muscles tightening his ass walls and squeezed my covered up member.
“It hurts good, Gifter! Your tongue and lips are fire on me! Eat me some more!”
I was tempted, but at the same time I did not want to seriously injure that wonderful guy permanently ruining his innocent flesh. “I’m getting close”, I warned him increasing my pounding rhythm. “Scream, chaser, make me cum again!”
“Again?” He asked, almost breathless. “Give it to me, gifter! Fill me up, break that condom!”
“Never! It’s resistant!” I said, with another powerful thrust into his sore ass. “Here it comes, worthless neg bitch!” I spanked him hard while unloading inside the rubber, then pulled out fast holding the condom firmly with two fingers; no drop had to be wasted! I closed it with a tight knot and placed it in my boy’s hand, staring at him.
“Heavy”, he commented. “The reservoir is full!”
“Two highly viral loads but I couldn’t poz you today”, I explained guiding him towards his empty bedroom. “I place this loaded condom into your bag”, I said opening his backpack’s front pocket. “It’s next to your wipes. Taste my load while I drive you to your new home!”
“Why not now?” he asked, still super horny. “Or empty it directly into my ass!”
“I told you I can’t! Be patient! Let’s relax a bit. You almost killed me, you hungry wild boy!”
We laid there in each other’s arms for some minutes; it was the first time I felt so close to another human being, and tasting still his blood on my lips made me feel more and more intimate with that guy I just met after months of secret chats and sexting. 
“It’s strange but it’s fantastic”, he told me with his head on my chest. “I didn’t ever feel something similar. Hunter took my virginity but let me say, sex was meaningless with him.”
“Don’t mention that trashy slut”, I replied, disgusted. “I regret not to have stopped him before so that your cherry could have been mine! I already said it, you two did not match at all.”
“Now I am realizing what you meant. It’s much different with you”, he smiled at me and turned around, exposing his wounded shoulder. “Take a look Gifter, now it really hurts; maybe it must be cleaned!”
I nodded and got up from the bed; the closet was empty as we packed everything in suitcases, so I went to look into the bathroom where I finally found some antiseptic with sterile bandages. 
“This stings”, he protested while I was treating his shoulder; we both coughed a little due to the antiseptic smell, then I applied an adhesive bandage. “Now you should be OK till next time I’m eating you”, I grinned at him playing seductively with my fingers on both his shoulders. “Now let’s get dressed and leave this horrible place!”
“The piano, Gifter, could we bring it with us?”
I tried to lift the instrument with my own strength but it was really too heavy, so I decided to leave it; “Too big and my car is fully loaded with suitcases! Maybe tomorrow I’ll come together with chaser number two and we’ll take it. And better, I have a close friend who can help us. One thing at a time, Ian!”
“Oh gosh”, he exclaimed clearing his throat; “I thought there was just my luggage with us.” I pushed the suitcases out of the door, allowing Ian to unfold his white cane and step outside; but instead of turning left towards the elevator, I saw him stopping to a house in front of his, and knocking hard. “What the fuck”, he growled; “she’s not at home!”
I walked towards him and pulled his harm firmly: “hurry up, we’re making my third chaser wait too long in the car! We’re already a couple hours late! Fold that fucking aid and let me hold your hand, we’ll go faster.”
He reluctantly complied and in a few minutes his suitcases were already inside while he sat in the back seat, behind me. From the passenger's seat, Chaser Three looked at the new arrival and I smiled: “don’t talk”, I ordered to both of them, “introductions will happen at home.” I quickly turned music on, with Queen song “one year of love” as first playing track and I almost immediately noticed Ian sobbing quietly.
“Second thoughts?” I asked, “do you want me to take you back home?”
“No, Gifter no”, he replied; “it’s just that I left most important thing behind.”
I reassured him about the piano, we could have carried it the following day. “You did not even let me say goodbye to my neighbour”, he continued, without hiding his tears any longer. My friend Sharon will wonder where I am, I did not tell her I was leaving! Why are you so rude towards my best friend?”
“He’s not rude at all! I’m here”, Chaser three answered. “Sorry Gifter, I had to talk, Ian doesn’t see! Remember it next time!”
Sharon was completely right: I usually tell my conversions to talk only if authorized but this was clearly an exception; from now on, I had to question my own behaviour with body and verbal communication since a blind chaser had different needs and way to perceive the world. Fucking formal introductions, rules are made to be broken! I had no right to destroy their close friendship, as they were soon going to be brother and sister. 
“I’m Gifter’s best conversion”, Sharon smiled proudly at both of us. “Two tests, four lines. You know what I mean, right? Everything happened with the first, lifechanging, load!”

• Like 4

FUCK! What a mistake! We said "Leaving room" instead of "living room" - maybe we were thinking about the characters who were leaving current place to go to another, we're sorry!

We're quite tired and are longing for our vacation, we're LEAVING too.

52 minutes ago, ChaserKubby said:

Ffuck, so intense😈😈 I need more!!

Just a little anticipation on what's next: Ian wants PozCop to force Hunter to watch the two of them in action. Hunter must be degraded till he reveals the truth about his real pozzing, who Gifter Arty is. And yes, HIV virus smart strain could tell them everything but the virus wants to enjoy the whole scene too.

27 minutes ago, ChaserKubby said:

Oh yes, I love cuckolding😈💦💦

it's quite a revenge as Hunter does not believe in smart HIV's existence and he ends up being the cumdump of all undetectable and neg guys around. Let's see if PozCop wants Ian to go on PrEP to make him be active part of Hunter's NEGATIVE WASHING

Sorry for delay. We are slowly writing chapter 8. Initial intentions were to forget bz till next week but, well, we left for a vacation with some friends and... Out of 5 people, we are 4 sick. No covid but fever, cough, cold, and weakness. It's like our poz fantasy of every neg friend of ours in fuck flu, but this is a blank shot. Let's update next week, we hope! Both with this and the story about the writer. And yes, we're also studying about a third one starting with 4 sick friends out of 5, and no one knows who the gifter is. 

6 hours ago, DCWildBtm said:

Hope you all feel better real soon!

Hope so, but for now we're K.O. For the story's anticipation: 

- the virus gives full approval to Ian's conversion; 

- PozCop punishes Hunter for having been converted by a stranger; 

- In the punishment Ryan shows his dominant side and PozCop feels proud of him... 

• Like 1

I'm the neg half of PozTales duo. Unfortunately my partner's health is still poor he's very weak so it's two days we do not touch the story. We hope to keep both our writing in control next week as we do not like to leave any job unfinished. No matter likes or whatever reaction; an unfinished story means treating our readers without respect. Bye.