Chapter 8 finally here!

---

Part 8: Look at the pig! 

-HIV: 

Chemistry. That was the correct definition for what I saw; my carrier and Ian, the blind guy, were no longer able to live without each other. 
“We call it love”, my carrier explained, “and soon enough you will live in Ian’s blood stream too. He’ll teach you what this feeling means, I’m sure” 
The bad sensations Ian gave me were subsiding due to talents I discovered he had, starting from music; my first copies lived in a singer’s body  and knowing Ian played piano  was one more reason to fully approve their bond. Without his previous boyfriend around, this guy showed all his devotion to my carrier PozCop. And to me, despite he didn’t know about my skills  yet. 
“Why are you treating the virus as a human being?” Ian often asked this question to his soon to be gifter, without getting a proper answer: “you must trust me and you’ll learn it by yourself”. 
But if the neg guy couldn’t hear me talking and it wasn’t his fault, I did not understand the way he was called by his future gifter. Pig. It’s true, PozCop listened to my fears and the first time had protected sex with his chaser preventing me from transferring to the new host; but then? What was dirty or wrong? Ian was just attempting to save his gifter’s loads in the only way possible: tasting my carrier’s DNA before the main event. 
It didn’t take long for them to get home and after bringing suitcases upstairs, I finally noticed Ian and my carrier walking hand in hand towards the bedroom, more excited than before. How proud I felt, this time he perfectly understood my signals and when I saw him making out with the guy I was sure next fuck would be the right one. Such a lucky virus I am, my current and future hosts are allowing me to participate in their life better than any other HIV in the world! And knowing my transfer to Ian’s body has some witnesses, makes me feel even stronger emotions. For the first time. Yes, this is a good start to enjoy human emotional lives. 

---

-Hunter: 

I was still on PozCop’s bed, half asleep, when a sudden buzz came from my phone; I opened my eyes and Ryan, my viral brother, was no longer next to me. Maybe Gifter ordered him something and he had to obey! Thinking about this, I unlocked  my smartphone and found a weird  message: “Ian needs help, look at the video please”. 
It came from Sharon, the girl who helped my former boyfriend during his everyday life. I did not want him to hate me after I dumped him, so I hoped she was trying to reunite us. “Look at the pig”, she said smiling at the camera; then the scene moved to Ian. Using his backpack as a table, he was sitting inside PozCop’s car eating and sucking a used condom, with his tongue coming in and out from his mouth savoring all cum contained there. I paused playback, conflicted on what to say: whose cum was that? What was Ian becoming, without me? All this mess happened only because I decided to have two gifters instead of one. But no, my guy has not guts to take revenge on me, I’d put my hand on fire for that.  
The door opened, abruptly interrupting my thoughts: Sharon came inside the room, followed by Ryan, and sat next to me. 
“We know how you feel”, the girl said; “I am aware you want Ian back. So, you must obey to all of us!” 
“And you also don’t want Gifter to punish you for cheating”, Ryan added; “well, from now on do not protest, whatever we’ll do to you. Don’t make  us waste time, when Gifter comes you must be more than ready. Now get your ass of the bed, and stand up next to the coathanger.” 
With a malicious grin, Sharon took my phone and selected “Family/Friends” groups from contact list:   “Remember cheater: if you rise up against us, all your loved ones will become aware about your real slutty nature.”  
I took a deep breath and stood up, while Ryan gave some ropes to the girl, who lifted my arms and tied my wrists to the upper hooks and Ryan took care of my ankles, tied to the hanger’s feet.  “What, what are you…” 
“I said don’t protest!” Ryan almost screamed, fastening a tight blindfold to my eyes and pushing a dirty cloth into my mouth. “These are my first poz fluids”, Sharon smiled. “Suck them and don’t talk or move. Otherwise… you know what’s next.” 
I only knew I had no way to fight for freedom, my duty was to be a toy for whoever was coming! I heard footsteps approaching from outside and stopping in front of the open door; tied as I was, I really felt vulnerable!
Without any words, Ryan and Sharon applied a tight collar to my neck and a short leash attached to the hanger’s lowest hook. “If you move you’ll strangle yourself”, they warned me; “so you know what to do. We don’t want to hear any sound coming from your useless undetectable body, don’t disappoint us. Or you end up locked in chastity”. 
Other two people were coming, and I perceived their deliberate intention to act as I didn’t even exist! I immediately recognized Ian and PozCop talking to each other, they referred about a big event and someone filming, I started to feel my heart beating fast. Ian, my love, my future chaser, was a sex toy for everyone of us? Or I was their doll? I really did not understand what was happening, till PozCop ripped the blindfold and cloth violently from my face allowing me to see them clearly: both of them were naked and hard, making out in front of me!

---

-Ian:
“Hey pig”, PozCop whispered shaking my shoulders. “Are you ready?” I nodded, smiling at him: everything was definitely true! I was breathless after climbing a staircase, hand in hand with the man of my dreams! The same man who recently pozzed and impregnated my best friend but strangely I did not feel jealous at all, I was rather happy for all of us. “My suitcase”, I reminded him trying to focus on other topics. “I do not trust leaving it here in the corridor. There’s my computer inside!”
“I’m a cop”, he remarked squeezing my arm; “PozCop. Your gifter. No one will harm you or steal your things till I’m around! Now strip and leave your clothes here.”
Maybe he was right to call me pig, this man had completely corrupted me in a short time! Who could guess I’d accept to strip naked in a stranger’s house before! Even worse, without hesitation I packed my belongings and consented to move with him no matter what was going to happen! 
His expert and seductive hands on my body, sent all doubts away: in no time our clothes were on the floor next to my suitcase and I felt his warm fingers exploring my skin. “I could fuck you here”, he smiled with his lips on my neck; “but the main event is in my bedroom! Let me take you there!”
He held me tight in his arms, guiding me through the corridor; I had the impression he did not want me to explore my surroundings with my touch or smell, all that mattered was his embrace and it felt so right! I finally experienced the floor change under my feet, cold marble of the corridor replaced by a soft, warm carpet; I realized we entered a long room when suddenly he stopped walking and pushed me ahead, towards an obstacle I didn’t immediately identify.
“Fall”, he commanded; “relax and let yourself go! It’s soft, trust me!” He deliberately hit my knee with his, causing me to lose my balance completely; I actually fell down and realized to be on a mattress! 
“This is our family bed”, he told me guiding my hand on the sheets. “Every chaser of mine has stayed here in all conversion phases. From gifting to flu, to their first poz fuck with me.”
I tried to retract my hand but Gifter’s grip was firm! I was disgusted, my fingers were touching a big dried stain of who knows what biological fluid or whatever.
“It is Sharon’s”, he continued positioning his fingers next to mine; “here I took her virginity, negativity and conceived our child. I know how close you both are, so I decided to convert you on the same sheet containing her last neg fluids. It’s a rite of passage, you’re becoming brother and sister in a few weeks.”
He laid next to me starting to lick and kiss all over my body while ripping off the bandage I had on my shoulder to cover the bite he gave me during the protected fuck we had at my old place. When the wound was totally uncovered, he began to suck it hard, making me yelp in pain.
“Still neg blood coming from here”, he complained; “now it’s time to fix this!”
“So you mean you’re going to fuck me bare?”
He didn’t answer; his dominant tongue invaded my mouth and he kissed me hard, searching for my hole with his fingers. “Poz me”, I begged him breaking the kiss; “give me your superior DNA now!”
“YES, now it’s time!” He almost screamed, getting up from the bed. “Just one more second.”
Where on Earth was he going? I heard him walking around bare feet on the carpet till I noticed other strange sounds: he was pulling a chain, maybe a leash or whatever. And ripped another bandage from someone; did he bite another chaser, was there someone else in the room? I suspected so, I felt at least another man’s breathing there but I had no courage to ask questions; I had always imagined my pozzing as a one-to-one intimate event with my gifter but I understood it was not the case to protest. Losing this man could be a disaster for me! 
When I heard him approaching the bed again, I was already on all fours with my hole twitching in anticipation. He slowly started to insert his tongue in me causing me to moan aloud. “Fuck, Gifter”, I said. “Your tongue feels so fucking good!” 
He continued like that for some more minutes till I got completely wild: “Fuck me now”, I whimpered. “Make me poz!”
Finally I felt him entering with a finger, then two, then three; “I think Hunter didn’t give you such attentions, am I wrong?”
Why was he talking about my former boyfriend in this situation! “Yes”, I shyly answered. “Sex with him was boring. Really boring.”
Again I heard a strange chain sound and a male voice yelping in pain, but I could not recognize who it was; my gifter seemed not to care about it and insisted talking dirty about Hunter: “Imagine your former partner is here, Ian”, he told me while teasing my hole with his dick head. “He’s getting the appropriate revenge for leaving a wonderful boy like you!”
“Who gives a damn about that fucker! I want you Gifter”, I pleaded; “give me your toxic load!”
With a couple hard thrusts he was all the way in me, bareback of course. Lost in the sex euphoria I thought to hear someone taking pictures but Gifter kept me concentrated on our fuck. “These are your last neg minutes”, he announced; “there’s no turning back!”
Our bodies moved simultaneously in that long waited fuck session, his arms surrounding me and holding me tight in a passionate embrace. “Tell the world what you want”, he suddenly said. “Scream, chaser, scream aloud!”
Once more those camera sounds filled the room, but my gifter’s body and scent made me forget them: “Poz me”, I begged again. “Give me your HIV!”
“Say it”, he ordered. “Let Hunter know how worthless he is. Who do you belong to, boy?”
I was getting close and he understood it but he seemed determined not to make me cum; “I’m yours”, I panted. “Gifter Adri, PozCop, you’re the only one who owns me!”
I had to admit it, sex with that man drove me crazy like no others and I screamed my pleasure even louder, squeezing his bare member with my hole. 
“HUNTER!” He suddenly shouted holding my hips firmly. “Watch me! Do you like how I’m pozzing your boyfriend?”
He was trying to increase my excitement, I supposed. Till I recognized Hunter’s voice coming directly from the wall in front of us!
“Ian”, my ex cried; “my love, please don’t…”
“Shut up, undetectable!” PozCop commanded to him; it was true, my former partner was tied to the wall with a chain. Or a leash, I couldn’t be completely aware of what blocked him there but I was sure he was not able to move properly.
“Fucking blank-shooter, your time has expired; let Ian make his own choices!” 
Hunter started to protest, causing the chain to tighten even further; I was conflicted then, despite enjoying the fuck I did not want to hear the guy I had loved for a long time, strangling himself to fight for freedom.
“Do you want me to stop, my chaser?” Gifter asked, without pulling out from my hole. “It’s your last opportunity.”
He stopped moving but didn’t take his warm hands off my hips; he began to caress me instead, trying to calm me down.
“I never… I never cheated”, Hunter still cried. “I promise, Ian, come with me and I’ll stop meds completely. I forgive you boy, please, let me be your gifter!”
“Say it”, PozCop whispered again caressing me more and more passionately. “Tell Hunter who is owning this hole! Or tell me to stop! It’s up to you!”
As an answer I pushed back, allowing the man’s dick to enter me in deeper; I felt he was getting close so I started moving back and forth again, faster and faster. “I’m sorry Hunter”, I almost sobbed. “He is my gifter now. Breed me, PozCop!”
“Here it comes”, he grunted spanking me hard. “Take my highly toxic cum!”
I finally felt complete with my man cumming inside me, I had known it since I met him on the Internet for the first time and in the end the day had come; totally spent we collapsed on the bed, where another stain formed: my last neg seed was now mixed with Sharon’s blood and whatever else coming from other chasers. 
“Tell me the truth”, I asked Gifter; “Hunter is not the only one watching us.”
“No”, he grinned, “Sharon was filming everything and Ryan, your second viral brother, took pictures. But trust me: Hunter has been hard for the entire event!”
“Yeah”, Sharon confirmed; “I have everything documented in a video and soon enough it’ll be published on Internet. Just the time to prepare text and audio descriptions for you to fully enjoy your conversion while experiencing your fuck flu.”
“Game is not over yet”, PozCop told her; “turn the camera on again because now I’ll free Hunter. His duty is to insert my biggest anal plug in Ian’s ass to keep my loads safely inside.”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, evilqueerpig said:

Ian surrendering, submitting to PozCop and Adri...beautiful!

He has a superior DNA. Let's wait to see what happens to Hunter who still continues not to believe in the smart talking HIV

• Like 1

You guys!!! This was so fucking HOT!! Poor cuck Hunter, he deserved it😈😈 it will be so exciting to follow Ian's conversion!! Hope to read more soon!

54 minutes ago, ChaserKubby said:

You guys!!! This was so fucking HOT!! Poor cuck Hunter, he deserved it😈😈 it will be so exciting to follow Ian's conversion!! Hope to read more soon!

We will go on with the story, yes! Now we think Hunter will be forced to confess he was the one to bring a hybrid strain in the family. He'll get in big trouble and someone non-human will rescue him in time

4 hours ago, PozTales said:

He has a superior DNA. Let's wait to see what happens to Hunter who still continues not to believe in the smart talking HIV

Adri will do anything to ensure his future...he'll adapt and evolve...he's omnipotent.

18 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

Adri will do anything to ensure his future...he'll adapt and evolve...he's omnipotent.

This may be a misunderstanding here, maybe we did not specific it properly:

"Adri" and "PozCop" are the same character.

It's like talking about "peter parker" and "Spiderman", "Farrokh Bulsara" and Freddie Mercury", "Vlad Tepes" and "Dracula", etc.

HIV has not yet earned the right to obtain a name; a human being's life must be rescued thanks to the virus, first. 

And regarding names, Hunter will be called in many ways. Cuck hunter, Undet, Dumpster, and even PUNCHER - stop spoilers!

1 minute ago, PozTales said:

This may be a misunderstanding here, maybe we did not specific it properly:

"Adri" and "PozCop" are the same character.

It's like talking about "peter parker" and "Spiderman", "Farrokh Bulsara" and Freddie Mercury", "Vlad Tepes" and "Dracula", etc.

HIV has not yet earned the right to obtain a name; a human being's life must be rescued thanks to the virus, first. 

And regarding names, Hunter will be called in many ways. Cuck hunter, Undet, Dumpster, and even PUNCHER - stop spoilers!

I stand corrected...and rebuked.

On 7/8/2022 at 2:10 PM, evilqueerpig said:

Always leave us wanting more!

We also found a name for the virus but we won't spoil it. The name must be earned as a prize when HIV shows their ability to rescue another human different from original carrier. 

26 minutes ago, PozTales said:

We also found a name for the virus but we won't spoil it. The name must be earned as a prize when HIV shows their ability to rescue another human different from original carrier. 

I agree...the chaser is rescued from a mundane life.

Part 9 anticipation: 

Adri -aka PozCop- confronts Hunter in a man-to-man conversation but Hunter still does not believe in talking HIV. Till evidence hits him...

They both understand that nothing is worth arguing for but Hunter is still reluctant to go to the clinic for strain identification.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 9 coming. 🦠

Hunter finally starts to realize where his place is...

-----

Part 9: the day has come

-Hunter:
There was nothing I could do about it: PozCop had planted his seed inside the only guy I loved in my life and, if humiliation was not enough, they both accused me to be a cheater!

At that point I had just to satisfy the man’s needs but, as soon as he set me free from leash and ropes, I could let all my anger flow out: I picked up the plug he had placed on the nightstand and without any gentleness I pushed it inside Ian’s sloppy ass.
“Ouch”, my former partner protested; “you’re hurting me!” 
“I don’t care”, I screamed spitting all over him. “Dirty fucking bastard! One day you’ll get everything you deserve.”
I growled as an angry lion and violently kicked the bed, till Gifter Adri grabbed my wrist pulling me away from his bedroom: “you’d better come with me Hunter! We have to talk, once and forever.” His voice didn’t allow any reply and I only had to obey as usual, oblivious of Ian who begged us to stay; my ex had Sharon and Ryan to care of him if he wanted, now I needed to confront Adrian seriously with a man-to-man conversation or even something more, if necessary.
In silence I followed him through the long staircase down to the basement; I remembered some recharge fucks we had in the sling mounted there but when I saw Adri’s gun leaning on a shelf, I knew fun was not included in his plans.
“Please”, I implored. “Do not shoot me!”
“Who told you I could do it?” He addressed me an evil grin; “someone’s conscience is guilty! Better, dirty. The judgment day has come, Hunter. Face it, now or never.” 
“No way you can force me to do a blood test. I’m undetectable and this is enough for me, investigating on my strain doesn't make sense at all!”
“That’s another matter, dude, we’ll discuss it later. But now there’s something more important. Listen to me, dirty pig!”
My whole body shaking, tears in my eyes, I tried everything to avoid his gaze but he surprisingly placed my hand on his naked lower belly where I could notice the skin was not normal.
“These damned scars”, he complained. “They start from here and go down my whole shaft. Some are also around my ass hole, I have been fucking burned! And then…”
He pointed his finger to the wall in front of us: a girl’s photo was hanging there protected by a glass panel, her beautiful and happy face almost looking directly at me.
“Alex”, he yelled gripping my hand abruptly. “Alexandra Miller. She’s my beloved twin sister who is currently fighting against a cervical cancer, doctors estimate she has three more months left before leaving this world. Do you understand, asshole?”
Shocked. This term was not enough to explain my reaction after that news; I knew Alex, we were close in the past but we hadn’t been in touch for at least two years and now, how could I be involved in this tragedy?
“HPV”, Adri whispered almost in tears. “This illness has completely destroyed our lives and Chaser Ryan took the blame but recently I have learned the truth. Despite yours is supposed to be a hybrid strain, my HIV is in your blood and managed to tell me everything in detail, fucker! I know when you brought HPV-pocalypse home and who gave it to you.”
“Always the legend of talking virus? Don’t make me laugh with this bullshit”, I grinned at him but my smile soon disappeared: I couldn’t hide the HPV evidence!
STD’s happen and I knew it from the beginning, when I was a teenager and started my very first sexual experiences; why being 100% safe, I have always loved sex! Men, women, the riskier the better so I couldn’t reject that masterpiece of a man some years ago, when I noticed a small wart on his penis. It was nothing, I believed, something that can be quickly treated but no reason to miss a fuck with a sexy old guy like Arthur! I met him some time before my encounter with Gifter Adri, Arty  knew soon enough I was a chaser and I had fun with two gifters. How could it be wrong and above all, who thought about possible unrecoverable damages? I simply left everything to chance. “Shit happens”, they often say.

And now? Many emotions invaded my mind, there was really no turning back; what if I had a cancer too! Scared, guilty and powerless. That’s how I felt!
“It was not intentional”, I tried to explain holding back my tears; “you cannot accuse me anyways. When you fucked me, I was unaware of what I was carrying!”
“You’re lucky to have a loyal viral brother like Ryan. If it wasn’t for his sacrifice to protect you, your sexual encounters could have stopped years ago. My twin sister’s aggressive HPV is your responsibility and so was mine, and Ian’s. Accept it!”
“How could I notice”, I cried; “No visible lesions were on me! Alexandra and I had just some oral contacts a couple of years ago then I went for a complete penis check up only when Ian got some small warts, and he had to burn them. Unlike you, I had no relevant consequences. What else could I say!”
“Three is the perfect number, right? Are you proud of people you infected?” Gifter’s tone was turning angry again, I didn’t have any energy to look for further answers; “and last but not least, are you sure Ian loves you?” he continued, without caring about my feelings; “I can show you the truth, given that our HIV has unsuccessfully tried to inform you about everything before you could pop your boy’s cherry. You didn’t listen to your virus though, you were too concentrated on fucking around.” 
He walked to the room’s opposite corner, where a laptop was sitting on the desk; a big screen to the wall at my right was soon broadcasting some images and texts: Ian with a sex toy deep in his ass, Ian fingering his hole and moaning aloud, and synchronized with pictures I read all chats between him and PozCop! It was obvious now, the two of them knew each other before our very first date! 
“Ian, or better BlindChaser, wanted me to take his virginity and negativity in one go”, Gifter continued showing his frustration; “but at that time I was in a very difficult mission out of country so I entrusted him to you. What a wrong choice I made!”
I deeply breathed, trying to prevent my anger from coming out all at once; “I love him”, I managed to whisper, turning my head away from his eyes. “And you forced me to dump him in the worst way possible.”
“I trusted you Hunter, I considered you as my first viral son! If something happened to me in that mission I had at least a second generation guaranteed for my strain and you betrayed me. How could I guess you were an HPV receptacle or, worse, that you brought my poor HIV down to undetectable!” 
“I did everything doctors suggested me, and you’re saying I was wrong?”
“Hunter! You’re just a cum dumpster, a nature's mistake; and I’ll never allow you to touch Ian again. Never! He’s mine from this moment on! My brotherhood is no longer here for you, trashy whore!”
Hearing those words I bit my lips and let out an animalistic growl, soundly hitting the floor with a foot. “Son of a bitch”, I screamed as loud as I could and tried to punch Adri but after that… I am not sure about what happened. 
I just remember my fist hit something but not him, and when I opened my eyes after a while, I was lying down on a couch with Ryan and Sharon next to me; no signs of PozCop or Ian anywhere. Who knew how much time had passed! 
“Easy, bro”, Ryan said softly. “Maybe you had a bad dream. Everything is OK, we’ll look after you.”
“But my finger bones are broken”, I complained. “I don’t know, I feel like I’ve bumped on something.”
My viral brother took my hand in his then tried to move my fingers in an almost sensual contact, and comforted me: “maybe you hit the floor collapsing down, nothing is seriously injured. I assure you, broken fingers cause a pain you can never forget. Listen to your brother, take a nap and you’ll be better!”

---

-PozCop:

Hunter’s reaction was not ordinary anger, it looked like roid rage. But as far as I knew that guy never took steroids or similar drugs! Instinctively I felt scared and wanted to call my co-workers at the police to help me blocking him, but after I quickly escaped from his fists I saw him losing his balance and collapsing, senseless; in that situation I only could call Ryan to help me assist him and, at least, give him a more comfortable place to lie down.
The guy’s breathe and heart beat were regular, no need to call for emergency so we just brought him upstairs in the living room where finally we clarified the whole matter: that temporary consciousness loss was not a coincidence! I live this kind of experience too when something or someone gets me in trouble and my HIV prevents me from taking unrecoverable wrong steps, now it was time to let Hunter understand how lucky he could be.

If only he allowed us to verify his HIV strain’s origins giving me the possibility to ensure about my latest assumption: maybe gifter Arty polluted Hunter’s HIV less than I could even guess.
“Leave him alone”, Sharon suggested me; “take care of Ian, Hunter is our duty now. We’ll solve remaining issues between us. Go, please!”
“What about if his anger explodes again!” I was really afraid for Sharon, my third chaser was pregnant and I’d never forgive myself if someone could hurt her. “I said go, Gifter”, she repeated; “if something wrong happens Ryan and me can manage it by ourselves. Ian needs you, I’m sure!”
I couldn’t disappoint my favourite girl, so I kissed her forehead and reached my bedroom as fast as possible; she was right! Ian was on my bed face down, crying.
“Go away Hunter”, he implored between sobs, hearing my footsteps. “Leave me in peace!”
I took his hand into mine and stayed still, until I felt him respond to my contact squeezing my fingers; discomfort lasted for some more seconds but Ian ended up turning on his side when he finally recognized who was touching him. 
“Gifter”, he said at last. “How could you love a negative pig like me! I feel so dirty…”
“Your neg days are almost gone”, I reassured him; “my load contains millions of HIV copies. Remember it!”
“It’s no longer in me”, he told me touching the blood-stained butt plug leaning next to him. “I had to take it off as I felt pain and your load came completely out. Hunter may have ruined my insides, I’m so sorry for the seed I wasted!” 
“Nothing to feel guilty about! I’ll give you another load very soon”, I hugged him tight but he pushed me away when I tried to kiss his lips. 
“Hunter spit on me”, he still sobbed; “and pissed into my mouth. I drank it all but feel so degraded now! I don’t deserve your attentions at all…” 
I closed his lips with a finger pulling his body towards mine even more, if possible; I really didn’t care about what Hunter did to him, Ian was mine and every cell of our entwined bodies was proof of that. 
“Come on”, I gently pushed him towards the bed’s edge; “we’re going to take a warm shower together and you’ll become the poz chaser I want you to be. Trust me and let’s wash all negativity away!”
I extracted a key from my nightstand’s drawer and guided my boy towards the closet; “I do not understand”, Ian was clearly reluctant to follow me; “are you hiding a cage there? Will you lock me in? I don’t want to…” 
I held his hand without saying anything else and moved all my clothes to the opposite wall, revealing a secret door which I opened using the key and pulled Ian in the huge hidden bathroom, locking it from inside. 
“Here no one sees or films”, I announced, “or comes to disturb us. Now it’s time to do our own business, I want to poz you up as I always promised. Just me and you, to make our bond even stronger into my secret room.” 
Our dicks started to get hard, but I had something more urgent to do: opening the warm water and let it flow on our naked bodies. 
“This feels so good”, Ian told me rinsing his lower belly. “Give me some shower gel if you have it.” 
I took a big bottle from the shelf in front of me then spread the liquid all over his body and hair; “this is ginger and mint, the flavor I told you. How does it feel?” 
No answer was needed, Ian’s dick was rock hard when my hands rubbed the soap on it! But that wasn’t enough for me, so I inserted the same fluid in his hole pushing two fingers inside. 
“No damages”, I reassured him; “otherwise you would have screamed in pain! It’s a fresh feeling, right?” He nodded, bending over and moaning aloud. In a few seconds I found myself with three fingers in him! 
“I want to feel your hand in me”, he begged; “own me completely!” I succeeded with a fourth finger, but when I attempted to insert my thumb Ian yelped in pain. 
“I can’t do it at the moment”, I explained; “your hole needs training and this will take some time. We have all life long to experience everything, honey! Don’t be in a hurry. Once again I tell you: trust me, I’d never hurt you. Wash me now, boy! Explore me!” 
It was my turn to fill his hands with gel; “it’s creamy”, he said licking his lips; “if it wasn’t for the smell and temperature I could imagine it was your load.”
“Your reward comes later! Touch and wash your gifter first. Show me you’re a good boy!”
I felt like a doll in his hands! First tentatively then passionately, he began to touch me, spreading the soap all over my body. “I’m not a sculpture”, I encouraged him; “if you want you can be rough! Use those talented fingers on me, you won’t harm me at all! Don’t be afraid. Make me feel how eager your body is!” 
“May I…” His hand slowly reached my dick and started to move up and down, bringing me to full hardness; I had never felt so excited before with just a hand job! He playfully squeezed my heavy balls, I was almost ready to blast my load on his fingers. 
“Stop! And don’t even suck me”, I commanded noticing he was kneeling down; “I’ll teach you an oral trick some day but this toxic load is for your hole!” 
“I want to fuck you”, he surprised me; “with my finger at least!” I bent over and exposed my ass but I guided his hand through it, I wanted to keep complete control of my own body. 
“Hunter never let me touch his hole”, he told me; “he said alpha males never get finger fucked!” 
“Alpha male? Hunter?” I laughed hard while spreading some more gel on Ian’s fingers; “He is rather a bitch! Believe me!” 
“Like you”, he replied inserting one finger in me, but when he attempted with the second, I stopped him. “This hole is virgin, Ian. Be careful as I’ve never bottomed in my life.”
“So, you have been pozzed as a top?” He asked, visibly curious. “Or what?” 
“Injection”, I answered; “A long story I’ll share with you after full conversion. Time to talk is up, let’s rinse this soap off then I want to fuck you!” 
He seemed worried for the space in the shower but I made him explore it all, there could have been place for three more people if I only wanted! But that time was just for us. 
I couldn’t resist my boy any longer so, after stopping the water flow, I told him to lie down on his back; in no time his ankles rested on my shoulders and almost immediately I was pushing my member inside his hungry hole. Such a good lube I used, I was aware that gel was effective in many ways. 
“It feels so fucking good”, Ian moaned; “you feel so good. I want you, Gifter!” 
“I am changing your life”, I whispered thrusting all the way in; “scream, chaser, no one will come and rescue you!”
“Fuck me, fuck me harder”, I heard him shouting; “take my neg status away!”
“Pozzing you good, dirty slut! I’ll impregnate you like I did Sharon!” His ass walls seemed to live their own life becoming tighter and tighter around my shaft; “continue like this, chaser! I want you to cum together with me!”
“Getting close”, he replied, and I pulled almost completely out interrupting the fuck abruptly.
“I decide about your pain and pleasure”, I told him scratching his hips with my nails; “cum or scream only with my permission! Do you feel my toxic precum inside you?”
“Yeah, Gifter, give it to me!”
I was losing track of the time; we went on fucking like that for a while then I made him turn face down: I wanted his neg load to go completely away!
“Infect me”, he continuously begged; “give me your poz babies! I want your DNA in me!”
I increased my speed, cumming was matter of seconds; the room’s steam was making us sweat more than normal and we enjoyed our mutual scents, mixed with the gel’s flavor. “Are you ready, boy? This is your last possibility to change your mind!”
“Poz me up”, was his only answer; his hole twitched once again around my fuck tool and finally I exploded a torrent of viral seed into him while his blank seed spraying from his member, ran through the floor till it slowly flowed down the drain. I let my dick soften and pop out from his ass by itself, then laid down next to him, surrounding his body with my arms.
“Now you’re pregnant for sure”, I whispered at his ear. “And I’ll breed you here every morning till it takes. This is our private room where we can share any fluid we want! No fear to stain clothes of red, yellow or whatever.”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1